PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Terrorists... Why?

Parthinaxx
11-25-2015, 04:11 AM
The suicide terrorists need to be taken out of the game. It's breaks the game when you can be defending a bomb and he runs into the room to just kill himself for such an easy lose.

SoaringJaguar13
11-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Thatcher, yo. He stops their bombs from going off. Dunno how long it lasts, tho. Never waited to find out. ;)

Walker907
11-28-2015, 01:51 AM
The suicide terrorists need to be taken out of the game. It's breaks the game when you can be defending a bomb and he runs into the room to just kill himself for such an easy lose.

Idk, adds to the challenge. You can see the bombs strapped to him, pop him before he gets too close

tenuogal
11-28-2015, 12:56 PM

Head shot is your way ;)

rampage-toad
11-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Keep them in - they are difficult to kill and keep up the threat at all time. You have to increase your headshot skills to stop them. You can hear them breathing, you can see their colored lights and you know they come standing - so just aim that point where you await their head appearing. You will need 3 or 4 shots in most cases.

What does not work in this game is simple rushing forward - like in other primitive shooters. And those people wonder why they don't reach the mission goals - lol.

What I really don't understand is, why the shotgun won't stop them, if pointed on their head......

Paardezak
11-28-2015, 04:43 PM
I agree with the OP! It is such an easy way to avoid good IA in a game! A terrorist that dressed himself as a Christmas tree and a breathalizer? Come on!

Steve_n_Siegel
11-29-2015, 11:57 AM
Simple answer, coz they're a challenge & add to the excitement! In the closed beta, they were even worse, coz you had hardly any warning, but at least now you can hear their heavy breathing so you can immediately watch out for them. & yeah, good clean head shots are their nemesis. :)

Paardezak
11-29-2015, 08:37 PM
I hope you can switch it off! It is gamebreaking! I was a big fan of terrorist Hunt and it kept me playing for a very long time! I think it is a very strange choice to use these 'clowns' ! They can even see through walls and don't even mind taking some of his fellow terroristes with him in the blast! Stange Ubi, very strange!

Paardezak
11-29-2015, 08:44 PM
Let the enemy dress as tanks is also a challenge but it doesn't make it feel ' realistic' . I don't want it to be a sim but this is ridiculous! Maybe they should put in some Kraken, just for the challenge!

Pvt.Stash_x
12-01-2015, 02:53 AM
The bombers are fine. They use their primaries for quite a while before they charge and detonate and you can hear them from a mile away. Aim for the head and they drop like bricks and those white suits are impossible to miss.

They're waaaay better than in the closed betas where you would breach a room and 3 bombers would sprint around the corner and insta-detonate. THAT was crap. At least now it's your own fault if you get blasted.

EXAMPLE:
I followed 2 guys into a breach and covered their backs because I knew they were newbies. I watched both of them zerg into a room on the right and clearly neglect to check their corners to their left. I saw just enough of the room to know a bomber was entering and the silence proved they didn't see him so I blitzed in behind them to engage the bomber...but I missed the headshot. He detonated and put all 3 of us in bleedout mode. Our other two guys were 2 floors up and heavily engaged so our entire team wiped in 3 minutes.

AFTER ACTION SUMMARY:
Newbies failed to check corners (as newbies often do)
I blitzed for rescue instead of picking up the pieces when fodder got blasted (I'm not superman and I have crappy aim)
Our team's poor coordination put 2 people disconnected from the main assault force limiting support (poor communication)
Our 2 other players weren't able to rescue downed teammates (disconnection forced our only rescue into a no-escape situation making rescue impossible)

Kharn121
12-02-2015, 07:32 PM
I usually will place the defuser across the room from me allowing time to engage bombers, be glad Ubi changed the AI to care more about the defuser than the player. Innthe closed beta they would flodod the room and go after you.

CORR0SI0N
12-07-2015, 03:28 AM
I wouldn't mind them at all - if bullets had any effect on them.....

MilsurpShooter
12-07-2015, 05:54 PM
They're not too hard to deal with, as long as you know they're coming. "I hear breathing" is a very common sentence and put's everyone's head on a swivel with the guys I run with. Headshots work, however, when moving down a hallway, coming to the end and just before you go to peak around to clear the next part of the hall you find yourself face to face with one... Yeah that won't end well. I've found myself using shield guys more and more often in Terrorist hunt. I'm just no good with the other playstyles, shields let me eat a few bullets due to stupid mistakes. So far the major times I have issues with them is when opening up a room, getting fired on by two enemies and having a suicider start bum rushing. Frantic empty the mag from the hip doesn't usually score the headshot to kill them, but if I aim down the sites the other guys will cut me down. Here's where it helps to have some teammates you can rely on because if you get 2 or 3 guys unloading usually it won't matter for the headshot.

ramjet_77
12-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Personally I would like the option to remove them from TH. More customisation of this mode would be a game changer.

I think they look and sound ridiculous.

Put in some civilians running around or hiding from the terrorists instead that if you or your team kill accidentally you lose all renown or lose the game.

Kharn121
12-10-2015, 06:54 PM
They're not too hard to deal with, as long as you know they're coming. "I hear breathing" is a very common sentence and put's everyone's head on a swivel with the guys I run with. Headshots work, however, when moving down a hallway, coming to the end and just before you go to peak around to clear the next part of the hall you find yourself face to face with one... Yeah that won't end well. I've found myself using shield guys more and more often in Terrorist hunt. I'm just no good with the other playstyles, shields let me eat a few bullets due to stupid mistakes. So far the major times I have issues with them is when opening up a room, getting fired on by two enemies and having a suicider start bum rushing. Frantic empty the mag from the hip doesn't usually score the headshot to kill them, but if I aim down the sites the other guys will cut me down. Here's where it helps to have some teammates you can rely on because if you get 2 or 3 guys unloading usually it won't matter for the headshot.

Blitz is your friend, stops Bombers cold with his flash shield. I was playing with some buddies and our riflemen went down before the second bomb. I had Blitz another had Montagne, the 2 of us locked it down completly. Saved my flash for bombers and we covered each other.

zack991
12-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Keep them in, they add another level of challenge. Hell you can hear them breathing from down the hall.

MTKC2009
12-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Keep them in, they add another level of challenge. Hell you can hear them breathing from down the hall.

They should be "optional" eg have a TH mode with them and one without them, that way can please both sets of gamers, eg people who like them (like yourself) and people who do not.

PVT/squad matches severely lack OPTIONS in general, you can't even do something as SIMPLE as turn off the time limit in hard/realistic.

babyfacdmurdrer
01-25-2016, 05:11 PM
learn patience. learn to listen. learn how to headshot. do u even drone bro? don't worry, i'll pick up the pieces when ur gone :(

TidalSpiral
01-25-2016, 08:31 PM
I mean... they breathe louder than Vader, are lit up like the Statue of Liberty and are the size of a barn door. It's really not that hard to get them if you at least somewhat aim at the head.

Mr._.Breeze
01-25-2016, 09:12 PM
I like the wildcard factor. You can totally be be owning defending the hostage in the last wave or the bomb and the suicide guy can come in and change everything. It's a great mechanic that keeps the game from being just shoot all the same bad guys.

My only beef is that if the suiciders can detonate and kill their own, then if C4 goes off around them it should as well. I've walked into a room with C4 and blew myself up but the terrorist standing there next to the C4 was fine. I know I damaged him with a few well placed rounds before I blew myself up but the terrorist then should have died also.