PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Issue

Lejanius
11-25-2015, 01:58 AM
Background: I played in the technical test, closed beta, and extended closed beta technical test. No issues graphically while playing those.
PC: I am running a R9 200 series Sapphire graphics card with updated drivers. All PC drivers are updated.
Game settings: I was running game on auto-detected settings. However, when the issue began I began changing settings on lone-wolf hoping to fix the issue. I have literally tried every type of setting from low to high to several custom. I believe I have tried every option turned off and on, but I could be wrong, I spent about 45 minutes changing settings and reloading to see if it fixed the issue

Issue: Screen flickers and fragments during gameplay. Oddly, when i look back at the background area you cannot traverse it doesn't do this, but any playable game area it flickers.

No doubt someone will suggest updating drivers, for the record I have all updated drivers (first thing i tried)

any suggestions would be helpful, though I fear since I have I have experimented with nearly every graphics and display setting I am out of luck

dodees
11-25-2015, 02:54 AM
Background: I played in the technical test, closed beta, and extended closed beta technical test. No issues graphically while playing those.
PC: I am running a R9 200 series Sapphire graphics card with updated drivers. All PC drivers are updated.
Game settings: I was running game on auto-detected settings. However, when the issue began I began changing settings on lone-wolf hoping to fix the issue. I have literally tried every type of setting from low to high to several custom. I believe I have tried every option turned off and on, but I could be wrong, I spent about 45 minutes changing settings and reloading to see if it fixed the issue

Issue: Screen flickers and fragments during gameplay. Oddly, when i look back at the background area you cannot traverse it doesn't do this, but any playable game area it flickers.

No doubt someone will suggest updating drivers, for the record I have all updated drivers (first thing i tried)

any suggestions would be helpful, though I fear since I have I have experimented with nearly every graphics and display setting I am out of luck

I am having the same issues..... Original Beta I had no problems

Thrills77
11-25-2015, 03:03 AM
Yeah I'm having the same artifacting issues, juts downloaded the newest AMD drivers but it didn't fix it.

xSpeed018
11-25-2015, 03:37 AM
I am also having the same annoying flickering happening. Game is basically unplayable.

alectang
11-25-2015, 04:38 AM
"Background: I played in the technical test, closed beta, and extended closed beta technical test. No issues graphically while playing those."

Same here, and I have the same problem with my R9 200 series graphics card too....

llFlUlClKllUll
11-25-2015, 05:30 AM
R9 280 beta was fine

https://youtu.be/P3DZ2WEHF20

hrng
11-25-2015, 11:20 AM
Ditto here on Mid-2015 iMac - M395x. Saw other solution of installing beta drivers, can't do that because Boot Camp.

InspecktorF
11-25-2015, 06:59 PM
I think this flickering issue only happen to AMD gpus. my buddy who have a GTX works fine..

I have a R9 270x

X_MickeyMouse_X
11-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Same problem.
Ubisoft pls fix

DJLancelot
11-25-2015, 09:02 PM
Same here

AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

cB_Fireball
11-25-2015, 09:10 PM
Yes, looks like a general AMD issue, I've got it too with a Radeon HD 7990. I know why they warn of seizures because of flickering now... :eek:

Grubhiem
11-25-2015, 09:16 PM
I experience the same issues. There were no problems during the closed beta. Guess it's a problem to AMD graphic cards. I'm using R290

werner184
11-25-2015, 09:50 PM
same problem over here whit a amd 7970 card
and yes no problem where in the previous beta

akaDeathCubeK
11-25-2015, 11:58 PM
R9295 x2. Same thing on mine after updating.

tkdrocks2017
11-26-2015, 12:28 AM
Make sure your Windows is up to date: "Click on the Windows Start button and go to All Programs --> Windows Update. In the left pane, click "Check for updates" and if any are found choose "Install updates."

And clear your temporary files:
Go to the Start menu on your Desktop. If using Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time.
Type in %TEMP% and press Enter.
Go to Edit and Select All.
Go to File and Delete.

Source: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/2559/rainbow-six-siege-closed-beta---basic-troubleshooting/kA030000000enwOCAQ

Doing those two things solved it for me after I updated the drivers

Butter1484
11-26-2015, 01:29 AM
Are you using AMD's new Radeon software? I was having graphics issues but downloaded new drivers and the new software to replace Catalyst and everything runs fine now.