PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking - STILL BROKEN

eVo-Ostdarva
11-24-2015, 11:14 PM
Lots of cool new updates but your matchmaking is still broken.
Taking over 20 tries to find a damn match.
Also if ONE person leaves your group during searching it ruins the entire matchmaking process.
This is really sad.

Cantique
11-24-2015, 11:17 PM
30 min trying to join a game.... i give up for today

Dmi-trick
11-24-2015, 11:55 PM
I will not buy until I see that connects at least the second time.
Good game, but to sit on half an hour in the lobby, this is fu***d up.

eVo-Ostdarva
11-25-2015, 12:37 AM
just spent 43 mins trying to find a match
leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving, searching, leaving......

Raubhamster2004
11-25-2015, 01:40 AM
I got that feeling too that if one person leaves, the entire group is broken and won't find any match.
And if you find a group but no enemies your group won't wait until the broken enemy group get's empty to look for a new group.
Once I got lucky and the last enemy left the group and we got a full new enemy group and the game startet.
2 matches in 2 hours. :(

1 week until release and the biggest problem isn't solved yet. I hope this beta helps to finally get it working.

eVo-Ostdarva
11-25-2015, 05:00 PM
Damn it's still broken this morning. Was looking forward to having some smooth gameplay today.