PDA

View Full Version : London Drift Perk

Evynet
11-24-2015, 10:58 PM
"Turn 5 corners while drifting using the brake 0/75"
Can anyone explain how to do this?

Scystab
11-24-2015, 11:03 PM
Yes this one is a tiny bit annoying because for 1/75 you need to make 5 corners.

Basically, you need to build up your speed and make a sharpe turn with the breake (keyboard button "s").
Press the direction and brake button at the same time (or rather the direction button a fraction sooner) and hold them until you turned the corner. It helps if you hit boost right before the turn.
You do not need to make 5 consecutive turns. You can even switch carriages and do other things.

Hope it helps and welcome to the forum!
Scy

Evynet
11-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Yes this one is a tiny bit annoying because for 1/75 you need to make 5 corners.

Basically, you need to build up your speed and make a sharpe turn with the breake (keyboard button "s").
Press the direction and brake button at the same time (or rather the direction button a fraction sooner) and hold them until you turned the corner. It helps if you hit boost right before the turn.
You do not need to make 5 consecutive turns. You can even switch carriages and do other things.

Hope it helps and welcome to the forum!
Scy

It worked, thank you! :D I tried with shift before, that's why it didnt worked for me.

Scystab
11-25-2015, 05:08 PM
Glad it helped. I'm off to do some drifts myself. This perk will probably be the last one I unlock.