PDA

View Full Version : PvE Bomb - Unlimited Terrorists

deadpandave
11-24-2015, 09:58 PM
Having played through 5 or 6 games today, I've noticed that the Bomb mode seems to allow for a near unlimited amount of Terrorists to spawn - particular once the defuser has been placed and the rush begins. On Normal mode, which is supposedly the easiest, I counted around 60 terrorist kills on a successful playthrough. This feels very "arcadey" and not particularly tactical..?

deadpandave
11-25-2015, 09:50 PM
Had another 9 or 10 attempts today on PvE Bomb Defusal, all on Normal mode and with various teams, and I don't think there was a single success. It is insane, and incredibly unrealistic. I'd love to know the preliminary stats for win percentage on this mode.

NotVelar
11-26-2015, 12:34 AM
They actually run out eventually (after spawning alot) but when u plant bomb they start spawning outside (once they spawned literally 1 feet away from me coz i wanted to cover bomb from outside) Tahts just wrong. Make fixed amount of terrorist or reduce drastically the amount of extra "ticket spawns" coz this just sucks.

breakitdownmike
11-26-2015, 02:03 AM
If they're a limited number of terrorist then that would defeat the purpose of this game mode. Everyone would go around and kill the terrorist instead of defusing the bomb.

Cyclingsofa
11-26-2015, 07:33 AM
If they're a limited number of terrorist then that would defeat the purpose of this game mode. Everyone would go around and kill the terrorist instead of defusing the bomb.

Just like it was in Closed Beta, and it was a lot more fun that this bumrushing piece of turd.

roppedop
11-26-2015, 11:21 AM

Exactly. This game mode is about the mayhem after defusing the bomb. Killing all terrorist before defusing is just a different game mode.
I would like to play with a defender in this game mode though.

z0n3y
11-26-2015, 12:15 PM
After about the 6th game yesterday i finally ended up winning a game coming close a couple of times in the earlier games . The problem is the spawn points and the difficulty on normal its more like a hardcore setting mode!!! i would hate to even attempt it on any other setting than normal . Been swamped by terrorists once youve planted the defuser make the games life a little longer unless the difficulty stays the same then it gets very frustrating and people will just end up not playing . The other annoying thing is a team of 2-3 often end up dropping at least one of the party whne entering a game or none been able to connect to the game which is worrying as the release date for the game is less than a week away