PDA

View Full Version : Glaz

Secret.TSD
11-24-2015, 09:58 PM
This operator has no place in this game, his special is pointless... discuss

shoots2wound
11-24-2015, 11:30 PM
I ran Glaz for several terrorist hunt matches today. Glaz is okay but not my favorite, and I don't consider him either over-powered or underpowered. With my eyesight, I like how his special optics provide improved contrast. The semi-automatic rifle is powerful enough that a noise suppressor doesn't weaken it too much. Without a high-powered scope, Glaz isn't quite in the sniper class. Snipers would not fit this game as they would not be very helpful to hurried and impatient team play with time limits. Since this game relies so much on close-quarter combat, a scope with more of a zoom would not make much sense so other than a silencer I just have a default set-up for everything else, so Glaz is fine. I avoid multiplayer, so I have no idea about any Glaz complaints in that arena.

Other than his special optic are you thinking his rifle is overpowered? I think it has to be as powerful as it is, and with decent optics for good aiming is just about right, since it is only a semi-automatic and there are so many close quarter combat fights with automatic weapons.

Sheriff Gotcha
11-25-2015, 12:16 AM
I would disagree I think in select situations Glaz can be a very helpful asset to a team that plays like a team and not a bunch of solo artists. Great for laying down supressive fire and his scope gives you the extra zoom you need to pick off people shooting just over the top of protection. Like every other operator in this game Glaz has his upsides and downsides. I like the diversity he adds/