PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate keeps going into a console version so i cant control anything in the game

Kitty-_-_-
11-24-2015, 08:46 PM
When i first got the game everything was fine but after a few hours or so the game suddenly started going into a console version of the game so i have no control over the game whatsoever Please help!

YazX_
11-24-2015, 09:35 PM
Hello,

What do you mean by "Console Version" ?

Kitty-_-_-
11-24-2015, 09:50 PM
When i enter the game it displays as if im playing the console version of the game so i can not do anything on the menu or move ingame as it wants me to use a controller but in the menu it flicks through all the options on its own

zYnthethicz
11-24-2015, 09:57 PM
When i enter the game it displays as if im playing the console version of the game so i can not do anything on the menu or move ingame as it wants me to use a controller but in the menu it flicks through all the options on its own

If you have a joystick or something else that can "control" you should unplug that.

strigoi1958
11-24-2015, 09:59 PM
Do you have any usb peripherals plugged in like a joystick or steering wheel or a graphics tablet. Or even a gaming mouse with extra buttons

Kitty-_-_-
11-24-2015, 10:02 PM
i have a wheel plugged in but its turned off

YazX_
11-25-2015, 01:27 AM
i have a wheel plugged in but its turned off

unplug the USB cable because turned off doesnt mean its drivers/software not loaded and running, lets know if this resolves your issue. if it didnt work, then go to Control Panel --> Human Interface Devices --> Disable everything and just keep Keyboard and mouse.