PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Sequence 5 - Friendly Competition - Side objetive

Shirofune
11-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Hello Assassins!

Trying to do this side objetive, but is near impossible. As soon as the friendly omnibus spawns, the driver dies within one second from a gunshot. This happened 99% of the tries I did so far.

How did you manage to complete it?

Forgot to say, I'm on PC.

vicctor13
11-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Hello Assassins!

Trying to do this side objetive, but is near impossible. As soon as the friendly omnibus spawns, the driver dies within one second from a gunshot. This happened 99% of the tries I did so far.

How did you manage to complete it?

I have the same problem. I saw some videos on youtube and enemies never shot their target. Maybe a bug on PC? (I think every video I saw was played on xbox and ps4)

Assassin_Nima
11-25-2015, 04:55 AM
I have the same problem. I saw some videos on youtube and enemies never shot their target. Maybe a bug on PC? (I think every video I saw was played on xbox and ps4)

I didn't have that problem. you need to be very fast to attack the carriage so it will lock on you and attack you instead of the omnibus. I tried it for the second time and it worked and I finished 100%.