PDA

View Full Version : Seriously disappointed in downgrade

Benjii9O
11-24-2015, 05:47 PM
I've been looking forward to a new rainbow game since Vegas 2, I thoroughly enjoyed the closed beta.. Then today I load the game up to find they've severely downgraded the graphics and FPS to the point where it's hurting my eyes and looks like something you'd play on the previous gen consoles. I'm hoping this is a bug and will be fixed but if not I'll be cancelling my preorder and won't be buying any Ubisoft **** again, what a Disappointment!

Zer01neDev
11-25-2015, 02:14 AM
Hell Yeah !

KoOL-Noobsta
11-25-2015, 04:43 AM
Do hope its a bug were its not setting the graphics to high :-( and they have not downgraded it to look like last gen consoles lmfao.

Running all as high as i can and it looks so crap and washed out, and running on 980ti lol

And the mouse is well funky like there is mouse smoothing or something on by default ???

Last beta was so much fun and now i hope the 5 for the beta includes the full game or make it free, this is not ready for release by a load way.

XTeCnOX1
11-27-2015, 09:49 PM
I dont know how Battlefield 4 looks so good and it came out a long time ago and this game which has had a long time developing in the new system doesn't come close when the maps are so small...

mrgamesecrets
11-27-2015, 10:52 PM
What about the in game "store", or the fact that Fuze, Rook, Smoke, ect. are just gone, or the F U C K I N G awful new portraits for the operators, that make them look like stupid cartoon characters?