PDA

View Full Version : In-game voice chat re-enabling its self.

curt_w
11-24-2015, 05:34 PM
So my and i friends are having an issue where the in-game voice chat re-enables its self after setting it to disabled.

We join a squad and everything is okay, but when we open a menu, or go to a different window the voice chat will re-enable its self, we have to go back into the setting tab and enable voice chat apply the settings and then disable again for it to turn off. Voice chat in UPlay is also disabled.

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 05:44 PM
Hi there, curt_w,

Thank you for reporting this.

Can you confirm which audio devices you and your friend are using? Are they similar at all?

Can you also both try verifying the game files in Uplay to ensure the integrity of the files pertaining to audio settings?

Stanzillla
11-24-2015, 07:46 PM
Can confirm, it's happening for everyone in my group. It happens when you open menus like the squad or the options panel. The audio settings are not changed when it happens and you can fix it if you turn audio chat on and then back off.

AKG-TKrisB
11-24-2015, 10:37 PM
Can confirm, me and my friends are having the same problem. The in-game voice keeps enabling itself. No way to turn it off. Tried it both in Uplay and in-game, but it does not help.