PDA

View Full Version : Siege 24/11/15 game problems

Danjw91
11-24-2015, 04:54 PM
It has become live today, match found straight away but kicked out after 2 rounds due to servers going down.

From what I seen and played.

1) The gameplay/movement feels sluggish and slow, and the recoil of the L86 is so bad, I shoot and my gun throws itself back looking in the air which is not realistic what so ever (I know as I shoot these rifles)

2) The blood from killing someone... WOW! It's like you shoot someone and then somebody has throw a bucket of red paint over the floor, way OTT and doesn't even look like blood.

These are the two I picked up on mostly that annoyed me in the 2 rounds I got to play. The beta back in September bar the connection issues was spot on! To me, maybe a few tweets but this beta live from 25/11/15 that's going to be feels like it's gone backwards!

I will play tomorrow and see if I can get a couple hours in, but as it stands I might be cancelling my pre order of the Art of Siege Edition.

WildWayz
11-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Glad you got to play. Was it the Xbox you were on?

On the PC, it is doing exactly the same as the alpha and closed beta; you enter a lobby - other players join the lobby and nothing happens. The other players in the lobby were also experiencing the same issue as me.

Frustrating.

Danjw91
11-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Ubisoft is terrible to PC gamers, I wish I could justify a gaming PC, I had a gaming laptop which tbf I should of used the money for a gaming PC but wanted something portable.

I got a game but only 2 rounds. For me though the same feels slow and movement is slow and aiming etc. Recoil on weapons is shocking and the blood when shooting someone is terrible, doesn't look like blood and there is way too much of it. I feel like they've taken a step back because the September beta was awesome, it was just the connection issues, if they kept the gameplay the same then the game would be great but I'm not sure if it's because I haven't played since October that it feels different but I know they've changed a lot massively due to the way it feels now.