PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Crew. Playstation 4

Squarebody83
11-24-2015, 08:04 AM
I'm looking for people to compete in The Crew 4 person events . Myself and 3 others. I'm currently in the Summit and would love to meet some people. Playstation 4 . Id = Squarebody83

GreenAddict101
11-24-2015, 12:07 PM
Me too looking for people to run with will send friend request anyone looking for crew my psn is addictedtopool

awkward_raddish
11-28-2015, 01:35 AM
hey i am looking for people too help with the playstation 4 trophy podium racing and all other crew trophies
my psn is awkward_raddish please add me so we can all discuss getting together too do this evil trophy

Mr-Gord-E
12-01-2015, 02:09 PM
You know I'm not doing 4 Crew PvP at the moment or The Summit - but I AM doing 4 Crew road trips.

I have a stable connection, unlike many of my friends, so I'll do the ones we both need...

When you're ready to go *MESSAGE ME AND let me get my best car*.
And you can be Crew leader for Leadership section.
I prefer a rally to a race but if you have a heavy foot I'll try to keep up.

- My R2 accelerator trigger was knackered but I've got a new one now!

Convoys
St Louis to Washington -Fullstock
Defense District to Military Base -Street
West Point to Stockbridge -Dirt
Port Isabel to Key West -Perf
El Paso to Santa Fe -Raid
Lake Tahoe to San Bernardino -All Different Spec

Leadership
Complete a mission while 3 other crew out of action
As leader of 4, Chicago to Las Vegas
As leader of 4 crew, take top 3 positions in Crew PvP
Win 5 PvP in a row with at least 3 *friends*

Faction A
Off the Beaten Path

Faction B
Leaving LA
Long Road To Duty

Colorado Crawl - - - I've done this 3 times and each time friends lost connection. This is the very last thing I have to do in the East Coast.

Longest Course
One Huge Loop

and to finish a section - 3 friends jump into water at the same time. I've done it.

Vinny_da_boss
12-01-2015, 06:26 PM
I've got a crew community for you to join if you want. Here's the link, it gives your the directions on how to join it.:D

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1342449-PS4-New-Crew-community?p=11184132#post11184132