PDA

View Full Version : Letters from the front bugged?

Going4Quests
11-23-2015, 10:59 PM
Hello

I just completed the Helix Rift some hours ago; and I got all challanges and collectibles.. except the last letter from the front. I spent hours looking for it; even using a guide; but the last one is nowhere. Does anyone know if this is a bug?

Thanks!

UPDATE: It'd appear this last book is bugged; it doesnt appear on your map.. so you gotta see it manually!

https://i.imgur.com/YSN6UnE.jpg

Please fix this Ubisoft! :D

YazX_
11-24-2015, 12:07 AM
are those the things that appear in rifts?!

if yes, then this is completely random and sometimes they spawn other times they dont, so if you played the rift and it didn't spawn, restart it and keep restarting it until it appears.

Going4Quests
11-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Nope, you're confused with Unity. In Syndicate all the collectibles are on fixed locations; the location i'm showing is glitched because the icon doesnt appear on the map. I finally found it and took it, but because I took it i cant take picture with the book still there.. it's at the table with vegetables; so If anyone else cant find it because due to the bug; they can thanks to that screenshot. :P

YazX_
11-24-2015, 11:12 AM
oooops, i haven't progressed in syndicate yet, never knew there was Helix rifts there as well :)