PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow six siege | shield squadron now recruiting! Pc

Fluffydesire
11-23-2015, 10:06 PM
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2dgjocm.jpg

SHIELD SQUADRON CLAN | RECRUITING 4 Rainbow Six Siege NORTH AMERICA | EU | WORLD
Our Members are from:

- North America "Canada" | US Central | US East Coast.

- Europe | Sweden | Norway | Denmark | Finland | Poland | Holland | Germany | Italy | Spain | Netherlands | United Kingdom |

- World | Hong Kong| China | South Korea | Japan | Singapore | Philippines | India | Taiwan | Singapore | Israel and Egypt

Website: www.shieldsquadron.com (http://www.shieldsquadron.com/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQfnqlHp2tU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Statementent

Our mission is to create and sustain a topnotch gaming experience for those players who understand the value of teamwork.

Concept

Shield Squadron is a Rainbow Six Siege clan comprised of a select group of men who are interested in tactical gameplay. We're not interested in building anything flashy or earth shattering, just a group of players who share the same interests in a particular style of gameplay. Our focus is to apply basic military concepts in squad organization, formation and tactics to make for a more enjoyable and successful gaming experience.

Please review the 'Clan Prerequisites' below and if you meet them follow the recruitment procedure. We're eager to get in touch with players who want to add another dimension to Rainbow Six Siege gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp8bUuX5Jns

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Core Values

Teamwork - We are ever focused on strengthening ourselves within the context of the team, as it is the strength of the individual within the team that brings value to the gaming experience.

Honor - We have no use for liars, cheaters, cowards, quitters or other vermin.

Excellence - We each strive to be excellent players whose ability to work as a team, whether we lead or follow, is a valuable asset to other players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rJv-gd7pw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Prerequisites

1. Must have a working microphone and headphones (the latter insures we don't get echoing during gameplay communication).

2. Must be at least 18 years of age. There are absolutely no exceptions at all, ever.

3. People who are into having fun but also playing in a serious tactical fashion that mirrors a military level of teamwork and seriousness.

4. We only accept players who have the attitude of 'either lead, follow or get out of my way.

5. Must be okay with profuse foul language.

6. Must not be a crybaby or other whiney maggot.

7. Must have no qualms about people getting a little excited, angry or ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off. This doesn't mean that yelling in the microphone will be tolerated, but if the squad leader raises his voice a little and says, "What the %$#@ are you doing?! Take him $#!@&^%$ down," the response to be to follow his order, not complain like a pantywaist.

8. With the above stated, military experience is preferred but certainly not a requirement.

9. Absolutely no know-it-alls, pompous vermin or scumbags who don't have patience with noobs.

10. Absolutely no cheaters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment Procedure

If you meet the above list of 'Clan Prerequisites' choose one of the following steps.

Step. 1. Download TeamSpeak 3 Client here. Install it, click 'Connect' from the 'Connections' drop-down menu, enter the above info and a username of your choice and you're ready to rock. TeamSpeak 3 is free and easy to use.

Step. 2. Register and Join our website www.shieldsquadron.com (http://www.shieldsquadron.com/) by hitting the (join/register button) in the top right corner, left of your username.

Step. 3. Once YOU JOINED the site, WAIT until an administrator has approved your request. You will be notified on the site, once your application has been approval, you are able to post on our forums.

Step. 4. Find the “JOIN US” forum, Go to “introductions” topic and post an introduction about yourself.

Step. 5. Once you are logged into our TeamSpeak 3 server you likely find someone in the channels ready to speak with new recruits. You will be restricted from entering any other channels, so if no one is in a open channel, simply right-click someone's name and use the "Poke Client" function to send a message. Just say hello and you should get a response within a minute or two if the person is online. If you were unable to get anyone's attention please click our website and submit an introduction so someone can get back with you.

Website: www.shieldsquadron.com (http://www.shieldsquadron.com/)

TeamSpeak:

Address: teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com
Password: No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvQ4OWZH0cc

WAR.BatCrazy
11-24-2015, 10:00 AM
Bump

WAR.BatCrazy
11-24-2015, 11:23 AM
Will you be playing the BETA!?

Fluffydesire
11-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Ello MIGHTY

I’m happy that you find us interesting, you should definitely jump on board. We will be playing the sh1t out of the open beta when it goes live. I’m glad you like our site a lot of effort has gone into creating a website with a solid structure in order to facilitate our community of friends. If you have any other questions or feedback lets us know!

T1aO_DJ.NL
11-24-2015, 03:57 PM
Hello there,
and welkom.
Nice you looked us up.
We are a fun playing clan that like to play games have fun and still kick ***.

If you like to playe games, have fun and still be profesional Look us up.

Fluffydesire
11-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Friendly hallo to the Rainbow Six Siege | Community http://www.shieldsquadron.com

I wanted to extend my good wishes and hoping the community is enjoying terrorist hunt and vs. modes. If you can get the bloody thing to work that is lol.

Also a welcoming shoutout to our 2 new wolf additions to our pack. T1aO_DJ and Sunde, really exceptional and friendly per of individuals. These too players are really giving it a 100% with flanking manoeuvres and nail biting breaches.

To celebrate this awesome event! I would like to give back to the community that we take from, so here is some advice that I wanted to share in order to grow our community stronger. Thanks again all and see you in the field.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/11tpqqa.jpg

4 Basic Ideas that make Clans Great

Below you will find four very basic ideas that can help to ensure success in a new clan, and help to save an old one, lets count them down shall we…

If you have made plans to grow and expand, chances are good that you can harness this idea. You must understand that the gaming world changes, and the game you play now may be old news 5 years from now, your site, rules, and most any other aspect of your team may succumb to the ever changing world of gaming.

Number 1: Be flexible and evolve with the changing times!

That certainly doesn’t mean you should jump on every fad and new concept that crosses your path, but you should be open to them. It also doesn’t mean you should abandon your identity at the drop of a hat and start new with new ideas or a new game. Relish and savor your history (your team will appreciate that) but explore the options and prospects of opportunity as they arise.

Number 2: People-Friendly

Clans are by nature a group of people, and people interact. Maintaining a good tone and openness towards visitors can have a strong impact on your ability to recruit new members as well as provide you with a reputation of good will. Be it on the server, the forums, or in seperate communications, keeping up good relations will pay off in the broader scope of things.

Invite and welcome all you can!

This openness can cause a bit more spam, perhaps some unwanted debate, or even the unhappy visitor, but in the end you will certainly communicate with more interested prospects than unwanted ones.

Number 3: LifeSharing

We make friends pretty easily on the Internet, and we remember other gamers well. Be it the clever tag, the name they use, the funny comment they made on the server last night, or the incredible video they shared with us on the forum, we connect better online than in real life. Getting to know your team well, and in turn letting the team know you well can make a lasting impression on everyone. Take the opportunity to talk about events in your life, and explore the events of others.

Get to know your team, and share yourself!

Some can go a bit beyond the threshold here and share WAY more than we really need to know. Keep things on a “new friend basis” until everyone feels comfortable discussing more.

Number 4: Have FUN

The single biggest idea in gaming clans is fun, fun, fun. Nobody joins a team because they have to, and nobody stays in a team that they don’t enjoy. Taking things too seriously can permanently damage your team, and without some rather frequent “Goof-Off” time you can expect to crash hard and fast. There is nothing wrong with doing some serious training, practice, or work for the team, but if you want it to be a big success have fun with it!

Enjoy yourself! And visit us at www.shieldsquadron.com (http://www.shieldsquadron.com)

Fluffydesire
11-27-2015, 09:03 AM
http://oi67.tinypic.com/hwfnm0.jpg

Hi Everyone !

I wanted to welcome our new recruits into our clan, giving them a shutout, x1m0x, DanCer. Two awesome players and really fun individuals to hang around with. May the FORCE be STRONG with both of you and make yourself at home.

If you are considering finding tactically like-minded individuals that bring different tactical flavours to the table then do consider giving www.shieldsquadron.com (http://www.shieldsquadron.com) a view. We are open to all and huge RAINBOW six siege NERDS! Have a good time and see you in the field gentlemen.

Sunde.5SFG
11-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Hello everyone - i'v now been part of Shield Squadron for a couple of days, and i can without hesitation say that joining a squad has been the best decision i'v made in a while.
Rainbow Six is made for team play, and this is exactly what this squad does!
There is no way i could go back to playing solo in RB6 again.
Sunde.

WAR.BatCrazy
11-28-2015, 09:14 PM
That’s awesome! :) Thank you, really do appreciate the effort and your opinion. And if you are looking for a solid and tactically flavoured team look no further! Check us out! www.shieldsquadron.com

OnyxWyvern
11-28-2015, 11:07 PM
So I joined the TS, tried to ask what kind of people joined this clan, and what it's goals long term were. The clan leader was there to answer me and I received a truly rambling response about following orders and the clans ranking system. I stuck through it because the people waiting with me to join seemed like people i'd get along with. Imagine my surprise when the clan leader took me into a private channel and asked me to sing "I'm a little teapot" to prove my obedience. I refused, and was asked to leave.

0/10 don't waste your time.

X1m0X
11-28-2015, 11:54 PM
So I joined the TS, tried to ask what kind of people joined this clan, and what it's goals long term were. The clan leader was there to answer me and I received a truly rambling response about following orders and the clans ranking system. I stuck through it because the people waiting with me to join seemed like people i'd get along with. Imagine my surprise when the clan leader took me into a private channel and asked me to sing "I'm a little teapot" to prove my obedience. I refused, and was asked to leave.

If you don't get the point then you're not the man for the clan, as simple as that.

You may not think so, but such "selection" style for a tactical shooter dedicated clan, is proven to differentiate the little flaming kids (or adults) saying "EZI" or "REKT" at the end of a game, from technical, pristine and mature gamers that want to do something and do it properly and if there is a chance, win; so if you find doing something as trivial as singing a stupid song so offensive and humiliating you are definitely not one of us! You are missing out!

Ciao!

X1

WAR.BatCrazy
11-28-2015, 11:57 PM

Judging from your post i made the right call, Funny how your third friend Barry was able to sing a simple song, but your ego could NOT take! A 15 yearold child can sing a song But a grown man cant! Question you should be asking yourself is how UPTIGHT you need to be OnyxWyvern where you find it hard to do a SIMPLE task like that.

SQ.FatalPixel
11-29-2015, 12:12 AM

I'm sorry for you. If you have listened to the commanding officer you would have known we are striving for a mature and realistic community. you choosing not to sing a simple 30 second song and your reaction to it show's how big your ego is. Judging by your post '0/10 don't waste your time' show's you do not fit into our community. Next time if you try to decide to join a clan maybe pay attention what the clan strives for.

-quantity over quality.

Qu4tr0_

I don't understand the problem, we all sang a song or had to do another simple task...
It's just a mental check, we're serious about teamplay, and how can we thrust you our lives in the game and thrust you to listen to an order or a simple instruction like "Cover that door." when you cant even sing a silly little song with only one person listening to you.

Basically it's just a simple mental test which you clearly failed, and frankly, I'm glad to know I won't be playing with someone who I'll thrust my life in just to fail me and get me killed.

Sunde.5SFG
Guys, don't let this fool scare you off, this squad is a great place to meet new people and get to experience some organised tactical gameplay.

OnyxWyvern
11-29-2015, 12:37 AM
Except when you expect new recruits to follow without thinking you get a brain dead team. Ones that can't think for themselves. It's not ego, it's common sense. If you can't trust your members, you can't have a team.

Test your members skills and teamwork, not their obedience.

If you expect me to follow some random kid with absolute blindness, your a tyrant, not a leader.

OnyxWyvern
11-29-2015, 12:56 AM
Really, just read "BatSithCrazy"s post and ask yourself if that's the kind of guy you want ordering you around. Severely traumatised by former pub teammates not listening to him so he surrounds himself with cult like followers and punishes every errant thought with alarming severity.

SS is a fitting tag.

WAR.BatCrazy
11-29-2015, 01:18 AM
Except when you expect new recruits to follow without thinking you get a brain dead team. Ones that can't think for themselves. It's not ego, it's common sense. If you can't trust your members, you can't have a team.

Test your members skills and teamwork, not their obedience.

If you expect me to follow some random kid with absolute blindness, your a tyrant, not a leader.

Really, just read "BatSithCrazy"s post and ask yourself if that's the kind of guy you want ordering you around. Severely traumatised by former pub teammates not listening to him so he surrounds himself with cult like followers and punishes every errant thought with alarming severity.

SS is a fitting tag.

Thanks for bumping the post Onyx Wyvern, I wish you the best on your endeavours.Good luck!

OnyxWyvern
11-29-2015, 01:33 AM
-quantity over quality.

Just noticed, I think you reversed these. I think.

WAR.BatCrazy
11-29-2015, 01:36 AM
http://oi68.tinypic.com/i53ubq.jpg

I would like to give a shutout to our new recruits RapyD, DanCer and Strongman_Devil Welcome to the clan. It’s always nice to have new and good players understanding the concept of fallowing orders. Wanted to give a heads up to the rest of the Rainbow six siege community that we will be doing in house tournaments so its good time to join up and see if we are something for you! :):o

teamspeak: 216.127.64.88:4464

WAR.BatCrazy
11-29-2015, 01:59 AM
http://oi67.tinypic.com/9fwetg.jpg

The team at Shield Squadron would like to thank the community at rainbow six siege for providing an outlet for the rest of us to experience friendly and mature group of people. 3 days left to the launch of the game it almost feels like an eternity. WE ALL WANT THIS GAME SO BAD….:p

So as our community takes, we would like to give something back. And what better way than to share some of our cool guidelines that we use so that new clans can get a helping start. MAY the FORCE be with you….:D:cool: And see you on the battlefield.

CLAN BUILDING GUIDE

The one thing I see most clan leaders, and some clan members forget is the simple fact that clans are PEOPLE. They are not websites, servers, or stats. Clans are by their very nature organized groups of like-minded people. More than anything else they are people, here is some proof…

Have you ever seen a clan that didn’t have:

 A website
 A server
 A specific game they play
 A forum
 A set of rules
 A leader

If you answered YES, then you already have a clue. Now try to imagine a clan without people. No such thing, even the brand new clan with only the founder in it has the one person, and whatsmore that one person is looking for (You Guessed it!) other people to join his team. In the greater gaming world teams have a lot of things to gather and build, but nothing has more virtual weight than members. The people who make up your team are vastly important, and in one gamers opinion, the most valuable asset you have.

People often bring a lot more to your team than just another gamer adding to the teams score. You will find that all people have some hidden talent that adds value and style to a team, even the young and new-to-gaming 14 years old can add a sense of youthful joy and humor to an otherwise dull forum. The 54 year old grandfather may bring years of project management skills from a career in construction. The 28 year old mother of three could certainly provide a special wisdom in dealing with conflicts and resolutions within the team.
Take pride in the diverse skills of your team, whatever they may be, and keep in mind how valuable those skills really are!

And remember whether yours is a new team of one or an old team of many, run your team like a group of people, not a list of members.

Thanks for reading and if you are looking for somthing cool, check us out at www.shieldsquadron.com

Qu4tr0_
11-29-2015, 09:52 PM
For anyone that still might be contemplating to join or not, here's a little update from what I've experienced so far in these beautiful 3 days of all-day playing Siege with these amazing people.

I've been looking for a group of people with the same interest which is tactical teamplay while retaining the same level of fun, and frankly from the moment I randomly jumped on teamspeak and just played one game together with the crew, I knew I was in the right place, that I belonged here.

The welcoming was well warm and welcoming, and the atmosphere was amazing. Everyone was having fun and enjoying them self while teamplaying the whole time, calling out OpFor's positions and maintaining a cool head on the field. The crew was friendly, relaxed and forgiving, open for suggestions and available while you could just sense that you were respected, as long as you were doing the same.

I've been in fair share of guilds and clans, even ran one myself at a time, and I know how usually clan leaders are, most of times they don't care about new recruits, they are locked in a room on TeamSpeak with a handful of their friends and that's it. They are usually the guys who you fear in a way, and it's expected of you to act towards him like he is a god, directly superior to you, because he is a leader of the clan. You can scratch that picture and fear out of your head right now if you're thinking about joining us. The first thing you see if you join our TeamSpeak is the dedication put in from the leader, sitting in an room talking with recruits and making sure they get every little detail we are about, that they get a warm welcome and just an all around good time while we are all playing and having fun. He spends hours upon hours making sure everything is working correctly, thinking about new ideas and implementing them to improve the overall experience, while still being a friendly individual, serious in the times of need and after a couple of days in here, trust me, you'll notice that you actually are someone here, you're not a number, you are cared for as long as you return the same favor. I still think he needs to take a break from time to time to not wear himself out.

Our members come from all around the world, from various placed with various vast experiences and it all contributes into making this as amazing as it is, and striving for even more. There isn't a time when you can't jump on TeamSpeak and be greeted with a friendly voice from someone who's already playing and would happily join forces with you.

Why all of this works so well and sounds too good to be true is because it's all run on respect, understanding that we're all individuals with our own lives and backgrounds, and are here to have a blast while making new friends. There are also going to be planned trainings that will not only bring all of us closer together and make us better players, it will also strengthen our teamplay together and individual skill, as well as build character, map awareness and where we will be able to test out tactics and learn new ways to outplay our opponents.

I guarantee you, if you are a mature individual who's looking forward to teamplay and respect in a community with a relaxed atmosphere and a serious one when it needs to be, there is no way you will regret your decision to join us in a million years.

LowJ4X-iwal-
11-30-2015, 06:29 AM
http://big6.challonge.com/PC

You know you wanna!

WAR.BatCrazy
12-01-2015, 09:37 AM
http://oi63.tinypic.com/vp7q1e.jpg

Hi all if you guys and girls if you are looking for a tacitcal community! Check us out at www.shieldsquadron.com or visit us on our teamspeak, adress: 216.127.64.88:4464 have fun and enjoy the game! see u all in the field!

WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN TO THE FALLOWING PLAYER SKILLS

Casual Experience CLOSED

“I’m a social gamer, I like to come home after a hard day of work and relax. Connect and talk to friends, have some fun battle sessions online for a few hours. I don’t know how much time I can dedicate to the clan but I’m willing to contribute in any way possible when time permits.

Moderate Experience OPEN

“Gaming is a hobby to me. I don’t take “games” too seriously; I do want to play in an organized team and get into a few clan battles but I’m not sure I can come to all trainings events. I will try my best and help in other ways by contributing to the social aspects of the clan, like art, banners, music, admin, news posts, write battle reports or even start a clan podcast.”

Veteran Experience OPEN

“Hardcore gaming that’s where it’s at for me, I’m so bad *** that I will make your killing streak look like a walk in the park. I play every day of the week… when I grow up, I’m going to be a professional gamer or that’s at least what the priest said to me at Sunday’s church prays.

WAR.BatCrazy
12-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Hi all if you guys and girls are looking for a tacitcal community! Check us out at www.shieldsquadron.com or visit us on our teamspeak, adress: 216.127.64.88:4464 have fun and enjoy the game! see u all in the field!

WAR.BatCrazy
12-02-2015, 09:01 AM
If you are considering finding tactically like-minded individuals that bring different tactical flavours to the table then do consider giving www.shieldsquadron.com a view. We are open to all and huge RAINBOW six siege NERDS! Have a good time and see you in the field gentlemen.

WAR.BatCrazy
12-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Hope that everyone is enjoying the rainbow six siege game and that you are breaching some royal AZZ. Wanted to give a shout out to our new recruits SprayKill, zeroZshadow, UserX, TheShocker, these guys are amazing players and quite incredible individuals to be around with. Thank you all and welcome to www.shieldsquadron.com
If you haven’t yet given us a visit, head on over into our TeamSpeak and say hello! Find out what we are all about! Address: 216.127.64.88:4464

WAR.BatCrazy
12-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that SHIELD SQUADRON is continuing recruiting and have open doors for both US and EU players around the world. Feel free to check us out and become part of the team. We are happy to welcome anyone that has a love for tactical team oriented shooters, if you are one of those likeminded people that are tired of pubs wasting your time. Check us out and see what real teamwork looks like! www.shieldsquadron.com TeamSpeak. address: 216.127.64.88:4464

WAR.BatCrazy
12-04-2015, 05:52 PM
We are a worldwide clan, focus is on EU and Central, East Coast USA. We have an American division and a European division. Having said that our clan facilitates players from Japan, China, India and Australia. You can check out our American or European introduction roster to see where our players are from if you want to come on at peak hours.

www.shieldsquadron.com

TeamSpeak Adress: 216.127.64.88:4464

marconimd
12-04-2015, 06:13 PM
You guys sound right up my alley. I will hop on TS when I get out of work =)

WAR.BatCrazy
12-05-2015, 11:52 AM
You guys sound right up my alley. I will hop on TS when I get out of work =)

hi Marconimd !

You are more than welcome to try us out :) The recruitment period is just as much about you finding out more about us, as it is for us to find like-minded individual that we want to have. Give it a go, you have nothing to lose.

www.shieldsquadron.com

TeamSpeak: 216.127.64.88:4464

DanzHero
12-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Best clan ever. So many good people to play with!

StrongmanDev
12-05-2015, 09:47 PM
As a member of this clan this is a great community to be a part of lots of great people in here with a lot of potential and i'm having dam good fun

SupremePopsicle
12-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Honestly, when I joined in I was expecting it to be good, but not this good. I am really having fun and really gives me a reason to play this game. Without these guys, I think I wouldn't even bought this game.

Sunde.5SFG
12-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Hello everyone, Sunde here again!
A quick update, we just held our first clan meeting, i can tell you that this clan is moving forward, if your looking for a clan that can provide you with teamwork, friendship and mindblowingly great gameplay, jump on teamspeak, come meet us!
Sunde.

SQ.Rocarti
12-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Love these guys. You always find a group to play with almost instantly and you get to play in a positive learning environment. :):)

rrrrohit
12-06-2015, 06:34 AM
hello...
i am from delhi , india...can i join your community for rainbow six siege. if yes , how. plz show me the way . though i am not a veteran , but would love to learn.
thanks
rohit kundu

WAR.BatCrazy
12-07-2015, 02:03 AM
Hi there rrrrohit, sounds cool! Do check us out and if you need anything let me know!

Kaleia1983
12-07-2015, 09:28 AM
I just joined in, very welcoming leadership, explained very well the clan organisation. Very excited to start up playing!!!

SQ.R0ryD
12-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Just had the privilege to join this group today. seems like a very established community. if your looking for a bunch of mature players, where you will get the true experience of rainbow six siege this is for you.

SQ.Tackelberry
12-07-2015, 06:11 PM
the Clanleader took the time on saturday evening to listen to the 40ppl online, what we expect from the clan, He´s been doing som hard work for us to make sure we have a great gaming experience, 5/5 cheesedoodles for this clan !

WAR.BatCrazy
12-08-2015, 09:17 AM
Thank you! ;) Everyone for the awesome support, it’s a pleasure to lead with people that are of the same interest. Everyone in Shield Squadron is focused on sharing and facilitate the “BEST GOD DAMN” organisation for tactical community as humanly possible. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! And if your looking for a active and mature team, check us out at www.shieldsquadron.com or TeamSpeak: 216.127.64.88:4464

WAR.BatCrazy
12-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Hey guys and girls, if you looking for a ppl 2 play with, dont be a stranger check us out! we are always on a look out for new talent.

Pyriel2005
12-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Just joined this clan, I've played a few matches with them thus far, and it is a very organized group and highly effective in game. Everyone seems pretty easy going and mature, good group of guys. I am looking forward to getting to know their play styles better, and fighting along side them. If you can put the time in, I highly recommend.

SQ.Luckyluc
12-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Dear Readers,

When I was looking for a clan to join, my eye got caught on this forum.
I saw this post and decided to try my luck in the teamchannel.
I poked a moderator and they almost rushed over.
That kind of commitment and the talk i had after that, really set my mind straight.
They know what they talk about, they know there proverbial "****".

I was hooked the moment they slapped the clan rank on me.
I am glad i tried my luck here and i am really looking forward to playing with everybody.

LuckyLuc

WAR.BatCrazy
12-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Dear Readers,

When I was looking for a clan to join, my eye got caught on this forum.
I saw this post and decided to try my luck in the teamchannel.
I poked a moderator and they almost rushed over.
That kind of commitment and the talk i had after that, really set my mind straight.
They know what they talk about, they know there proverbial "****".

I was hooked the moment they slapped the clan rank on me.
I am glad i tried my luck here and i am really looking forward to playing with everybody.

LuckyLuc

Hiiiii there Luckyluc :D

Thank you for showing your interest in us! Keep active and breach some royal buttocks! Happy to have you with us, keep up the good work and stay frosty.:o

www.shieldsquadron.com or TeamSpeak: 216.127.64.88:4464

WAR.BatCrazy
12-11-2015, 02:58 AM
the Clanleader took the time on saturday evening to listen to the 40ppl online, what we expect from the clan, He´s been doing som hard work for us to make sure we have a great gaming experience, 5/5 cheesedoodles for this clan !

AWwww... Thank you Tackelberry! I'm glad you liked it!

Thomsen_DK
12-11-2015, 10:53 PM
I been with SQ for a week now, and i can say it's bin a fantastic week.. Everyone is Nice and Mature.. They take time to welcome you and there always a lot of People online..
Everyone puts time and effort in to the clan and you can feel it.. all work for common goals..
I can highly recommend

DanzHero
12-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Its been already 2 weeks (almost).
I can't belive how much we have grown, how many new friends i have now on Uplay. Great clan, great community.
Today we had the first trainings, thanks again to bat for taking the time!

SQ.Luckyluc
12-12-2015, 06:21 PM
I learned something during the training they give, new stuff, basic stuff and even advanced stuff.
They spent alot of their own time into you, so you learn how it's best to play and how to cooparate.
Thanks alot for this and the clan, loads of people to play with.

CS.Bazir
12-12-2015, 06:24 PM
I did the training they provided and I'm not a ****** anymore , such compass , much skill.
11/10 would join.

SillySin
12-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Def my type of clan, very fun & relaxed clan but competitive in same time, very orgnised like you can't imagine.

AOD_FallenSaiNT
12-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Just went thru basic training after being in the clan for 2 weeks and HOLY HELL WAS I A **** UP! BatSithCrazy showed me a bunch of different ways i can approach a situation and come out on top. Ever since i joined the clan it has been nothing but fun times and training to become better. If your looking for a team with amazing connection and even better shot, this is the team to join! :D

Signar.
12-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Training was pretty fun and intense.

TGxChaosAK
12-13-2015, 01:28 PM
When playing in the squad and say wait, people wait! You won't see that maturity when playing Casual :D That's what I like the most when playing with Shield Squad! :D

WAR.BatCrazy
12-14-2015, 01:31 AM
When playing in the squad and say wait, people wait! You won't see that maturity when playing Casual :D That's what I like the most when playing with Shield Squad! :D

Thanks chaos and everyone ales for the support ! :) you guys are amazing to work and play with!

WAR.BatCrazy
12-15-2015, 09:55 AM
I learned something during the training they give, new stuff, basic stuff and even advanced stuff.
They spent alot of their own time into you, so you learn how it's best to play and how to cooparate.
Thanks alot for this and the clan, loads of people to play with.

Thanks lucky I’m glad you enjoyed your time with us and that the training was of benefit to you.

WAR.BatCrazy
12-15-2015, 11:13 AM
Our members come from all around the world with various experiences and it all contributes to an amazing atmosphere. Jump in our TeamSpeak and be greeted by friendly strangers who are already playing, we would happily join forces with you. www.shieldsquadron.com

AbsoluteNoob
12-15-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm either extremely high or so confused right now.

I'm quite experienced with forums, enjin etc.. I can't find your create thread button in the introduction section anywhere. Is the forum locked?

WAR.BatCrazy
12-15-2015, 12:56 PM
I'm either extremely high or so confused right now.

I'm quite experienced with forums, enjin etc.. I can't find your create thread button in the introduction section anywhere. Is the forum locked?

Hi FTEC you are now, able to post on forums. “The way it works is that when a person signs up to our site they need to be accepted and then it’s fine to start posting” Thank you for your question.

WAR.BatCrazy
12-15-2015, 04:05 PM
I did the training they provided and I'm not a ****** anymore , such compass , much skill.
11/10 would join.

Thank you Bazir that’s awesome to hear! 10 out of 10 IGN :P Hahaha… Keep up the good work you're doing mate!

WAR.BatCrazy
12-16-2015, 07:15 AM
I've been in the clan for a week or so now. And it has been a fun experience. Easy to get someone to play with, both ranked and casual any time of the day. Teamwork has been the focus, and it is working out really well. We're all taking part in training sessions to become even better at it all.
I am looking forward to play more with these guys! :)

Hi Fhreed thank you for the amazing work you're doing and playing the game with the rest of the clan :D

WAR.BatCrazy
12-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Its been already 2 weeks (almost).
I can't belive how much we have grown, how many new friends i have now on Uplay. Great clan, great community.
Today we had the first trainings, thanks again to bat for taking the time!

Thanks mate :) Keep up the good work!

WAR.BatCrazy
12-18-2015, 10:57 PM
If you are considering finding tactically like-minded individuals that bring different tactical flavours to the table then do consider giving www.shieldsquadron.com a view. We are open to all and huge RAINBOW six siege NERDS! Have a good time and see you in the field gentlemen.

WAR.BatCrazy
12-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that SHIELD SQUADRON is continuing recruiting and have open doors for both US and EU players around the world. Feel free to check us out and become part of the team. We are happy to welcome anyone that has a love for tactical team oriented shooters, if you are one of those likeminded people that are tired of pubs wasting your time. Check us out and see what real teamwork looks like! www.shieldsquadron.com TeamSpeak. address: 216.127.64.88:4464

WAR.BatCrazy
12-25-2015, 10:25 PM
The single biggest idea in gaming clans is fun ;), fun :D, fun :p. Nobody joins a team because they have to, and nobody stays in a team that they don’t enjoy. Taking things too seriously can permanently damage your team, and without some rather frequent “Goof-Off” time you can expect to crash hard and fast. There is nothing wrong with doing some serious training, practice, or work for the team, but if you want it to be a big success have fun :cool: with it!

Enjoy yourself! And visit us at www.shieldsquadron.com

fka466
12-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Joined this TS and left in like 2 minutes. They are very immature. They require you to sit and listen to them goof off in order to have access to play with others.

Waste of time.

Keep looking.

TAW_Trippwyre
12-27-2015, 02:54 AM
I had a similar experience, joined the TS and was met with hostility and immaturity which on top of playing casual all day with a bunch of idiots just set me off and I told them exactly what I thought.

I do certainly feel they are on the right track to creating a great community but some of their lead members are lacking some very simple leadership principles and would most likely benefit from serving some real time in a military unit rather than watching movies and thinking they are fit to lead.

At any rate, I think if you can commit yourself to their reality you will have a great time but for some of us older more seasoned guys it might be a little difficult to swallow their ******** in the beginning and as such we will never get the chance to be part of what is / could be a great group.

To the gentleman I went off on earlier today though I do truly apologize, it was uncalled for and not a representation of the values I am speaking to either. I realize I am the pot calling the kettle black at this time and as such I am sorry.

Sincerely,
Trippwyre

WAR.BatCrazy
12-27-2015, 11:48 AM
I had a similar experience, joined the TS and was met with hostility and immaturity which on top of playing casual all day with a bunch of idiots just set me off and I told them exactly what I thought.

I do certainly feel they are on the right track to creating a great community but some of their lead members are lacking some very simple leadership principles and would most likely benefit from serving some real time in a military unit rather than watching movies and thinking they are fit to lead.

At any rate, I think if you can commit yourself to their reality you will have a great time but for some of us older more seasoned guys it might be a little difficult to swallow their ******** in the beginning and as such we will never get the chance to be part of what is / could be a great group.

To the gentleman I went off on earlier today though I do truly apologize, it was uncalled for and not a representation of the values I am speaking to either. I realize I am the pot calling the kettle black at this time and as such I am sorry.

Sincerely,
Trippwyre

Joined this TS and left in like 2 minutes. They are very immature. They require you to sit and listen to them goof off in order to have access to play with others.

Waste of time.

Keep looking.

Thank you for bumping the post. In every story there are 2 sides to the coin. As we don’t exaggerate turn of events on our part, we rather stick to facts. So here are some education facts on "maturity levels" you both might take away from this experience. You are both lacking in the fallowing list.

1. Lack of respect for the establishment you both are connecting to, by sporadically jumping between channels disturbing teams already playing.

2. Both muted their mic when connected to our TeamSpeak. When asked a simple question, state their purpose and reason for entering. None reply was given. When asked to unmute their own mic’s both Mr.Trippwyre & Mr.fka466 responded with a hostile attitude.

3. Introducing yourself to the host and ask for permission to access ongoing and active channels instead of disturbing strangers with your behaviours as if you own the place.

I wonder what is more factual accurate, mature or idiotic, by posting foul language on our recruitment topic when describing us, giving out false statement of events in public and at the same time both of you feel entitled to a judgmental attitude of others.

I recommend that both of you take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if your actions speak louder than your words. Now, as you gentlemen aired both of your grievances in a public forum, we feel it’s only fair that we’re “entitled to respond in similar fashion”.

As both Mr.Trippwyre & Mr.fka466 are sharing their “mistaken statements” based on a 2-3 minute experience, we see it’s only fair that we have the same opportunity to reciprocate same level of experience.

Based on our short lived “two minute” experience of both Mr.Trippwyre & fka466 showing complete lack of respect for our established TeamSpeak rules. We do not, recommend these two individual’s to any community willing to take them in.

As stated above, both Mr.Trippwyre & fka466 took it upon themselves to roam around, in a fest spree of abusive behaviour in our TeamSpeak as they saw fit, both taking full advantage of our open hospitality. Until told to stop, by our TS admin.

Out of respect for the Public Rainbow Six Siege Forum Administrators, we would like to apologize on behalf of both Mr.Trippwyre & Mr.fka466 for causing any inconvenience in our recruitment topic, which should be used for the soul purpose of recruiting.

We would like to move on and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR & A JOLLY CHRISTMAS! Thank you.:D;)

SQ.Luckyluc
12-27-2015, 12:09 PM
When I joined this clan, i was sat down to talk with the leader himself.

He asked me stuff about what I can do and what the clan can do for me.
I loved it, because this would mean, no freeloaders and everybody is genuily interested in playing in this clan.

When I started in this clan i was a total noob, didn't know the maps, couldn't shoot a Headshot if it would mean to save my life, but I got help from a lot of great players and everybody was open to help you, afterwards i got better found my flow, learned the maps and where to hide and shoot.

All because I always had people to play with, with 80+ members from around the world there is always somebody to play with.
I have an amazing time in this clan, and the forums are active as well, this works for me.

If you want to find a Open but HONEST clan, look no further.

But treat people with respect and thats how you get it yourself.

Learn, play and laugh with everybody here.

CS.Bazir
12-27-2015, 01:41 PM
You guys should really try this clan out and see what its like on your own, the leading staff put so much time and efford into making everything run smoothly. I've never been the best player yet every1 is kind to me despite how much I might **** up and the best thing of this clan is that you always have people to play with <3

Sunde.5SFG
12-27-2015, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone!
Sunde here, its now been close to 4 weeks since Siege went online. Shield squad has continued to develop and recruit, and by god we'v come far!
At any time of the day, i can jump onto our TS and find people to play with, if you are like me, then THIS is exactly what you are looking for. No more solo playing with randoms that run around like headless chickens.
Our recruitment system ensures that anyone in this clan are people who can be patient, can take a joke, and are also capable of team working.
We have no time for people who think themselves above others, or those who are not patient enough to listen for a few minutes before getting to play with everyone.
The quality of pretty much everything in Shield Squadron is fantastic. Dedicated leaders, a great structure, and above all, so many great players and people.

I recommend this squad to anyone who wants a huge boost to their Rainbow Six experience.
Come visit us on teamspeak, we dont bite.
Sunde.

fka466
12-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Thank you for bumping the post. In every story there are 2 sides to the coin. As we don’t exaggerate turn of events on our part, we rather stick to facts. So here are some education facts on "maturity levels" you both might take away from this experience. You are both lacking in the fallowing list.

You're welcome for the bump. I'd like to say though that you have made my point clear about your maturity with the false statements below. I think it is pretty funny that you took time to carefully type and propose such a story that is 100% false.

1. Lack of respect for the establishment you both are connecting to, by sporadically jumping between channels disturbing teams already playing.

I never jumped between any channels. I went directly to the appropriate channel for R6 Siege and resided there quietly only speaking when I knew comms were clear. It wasn't until a "leader" popped up in the channel making excessive noise, at which point a member complained about the ruckus.

2. Both muted their mic when connected to our TeamSpeak. When asked a simple question, state their purpose and reason for entering. None reply was given. When asked to unmute their own mic’s both Mr.Trippwyre & Mr.fka466 responded with a hostile attitude.

I never muted my mic. That is a bold lie. When asked my business I simply replied that I was interested in playing Siege with some of their members. I never responded in any hostile manner. I typically answered any questions with two or three words because the interrogators were very childish and quite simply were wasting my time. When I finally heard enough talking I disconnected and never exchanged any ill conceived words or actions.

3. Introducing yourself to the host and ask for permission to access ongoing and active channels instead of disturbing strangers with your behaviours as if you own the place.

If you require permission to access your Teamspeak server, I would highly advise not posting the address all over the internet. Another suggestion would be to lock your channels if you do not want random individuals "jumping between channels disturbing teams already playing."

I wonder what is more factual accurate, mature or idiotic, by posting foul language on our recruitment topic when describing us, giving out false statement of events in public and at the same time both of you feel entitled to a judgmental attitude of others.

I concur. It's pretty pathetic that you could not just take a negative review of your operation and let it go. You turned this into a battleground for which you are throwing lies around.

I feel as though I have made my case, so I see no need to comment on the even more ridiculous statements below.

I recommend that both of you take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if your actions speak louder than your words. Now, as you gentlemen aired both of your grievances in a public forum, we feel it’s only fair that we’re “entitled to respond in similar fashion”.

As both Mr.Trippwyre & Mr.fka466 are sharing their “mistaken statements” based on a 2-3 minute experience, we see it’s only fair that we have the same opportunity to reciprocate same level of experience.

Based on our short lived “two minute” experience of both Mr.Trippwyre & fka466 showing complete lack of respect for our established TeamSpeak rules. We do not, recommend these two individual’s to any community willing to take them in.

As stated above, both Mr.Trippwyre & fka466 took it upon themselves to roam around, in a fest spree of abusive behaviour in our TeamSpeak as they saw fit, both taking full advantage of our open hospitality. Until told to stop, by our TS admin.

Out of respect for the Public Rainbow Six Siege Forum Administrators, we would like to apologize on behalf of both Mr.Trippwyre & Mr.fka466 for causing any inconvenience in our recruitment topic, which should be used for the soul purpose of recruiting.

Merry Christmas!

TAW_Trippwyre
12-27-2015, 07:42 PM

I moved to the Rainbow 6 Channels and was met with hostility and name calling. As there was no clear direction on your teamspeak protocols other than here's our public info come on in and check things out which is exactly what I did, I muted my mic so I could listen first and speak later and went to the rainbow 6 channels to check things out and did not speak right away because I did not want to interrupt the ongoing game and was going to wait to speak till spoken to if possible. So I suggest you speak to your own members about their lack of respect and common decency because if I walked into a room regardless if I was supposed to be there or not and received a response like that someone would have a bloody nose.

If your going to post your information publicly then maybe instantly demanding a persons purpose and reason for entering in an outright demand is not the best approach and after being treated like a criminal and verbally assaulted for moving to meet the rainbow six players and then being moved to another channel without speaking as of yet and being spoken to like a criminal yes I was hostile. and I did apologize for being more hostile than the situation required and I did clearly identify that in my previous post. My faults do not excuse yours any more than yours excuse mine.

If I am holding an open house and I invite someone into my home and have some outside stating Come on In Check Us Out. Then find someone in a room checking things out I do not then yell at them demand to know why they are there and what their purpose of being here is and then expect a non hostile reply. or a reply any less than that person assuming I am either mentally challenged or unstable.

Pot Calling the Kettle Black?

not sure if your entitled to that kind of sounds funny saying it that way. but it is defiantly within your rights to make a post in response.

Salty?

FALSE. and very much so.

But you feel it is your entitled right to do the exact same thing.. So I guess I should make a statement along the lines of apologizing to the community for any inconvenience caused by shield squad using the recruitment forums? I'm certainly getting more salty as I read through this more and more and see the entitled better than others stance you are taking.

We would like to move on and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR & A JOLLY CHRISTMAS! Thank you.:D;)

At any rate, As I stated previously. I do very much feel that there is a great community withing your squad and would be very interested to see how tactical your games can really be. Being a active military member myself I would be interested to see how playing with some like minded players would be. from what I have experienced so far though I am not up to speed with how the military of a communist nation works because that's about the only explanation that makes sense.

If you are such a great clan though I would be willing to set aside any previous feelings or assumptions I have made and start over and join the community and report back with a more experienced review of your community.

SillySin
12-28-2015, 01:02 AM
I been in many clans, this clan i got lucky with, very respectful and structured to a point i doubt i can find any other clan to their level, you can tell there were lots of time & effort been put to have such foundation, what is great about it most in my opinion is that you can find every level from casual to high competitive ppl all orgnised in a proffesional way.

SQ.Phreeze2k1
12-28-2015, 01:03 AM
Hey All,

I've been in the clan for about 3 weeks and I don't have any negative things to say about the clan. I've played with lots of people and it's been a friendly environment and very easy to jump into groups to play R6. They have meetings every few days and they don't seem mandatory but recommended to join if you're available(they record them). They have a promotion structure which is based on participation and respect and how much time you put in.

Other than that the recruitment process was easy and a bit silly at times but overall pretty solid clan.

Buntaoo
I'm juding so far of the experience i've had for 3 days and so far it's been pretty good.

The clan is structured and it's got a pretty friendly community which welcomes one really warmly, I didn't expect to be this welcomed this good.
So far it's been really fun playing with them i seem to always find people to play with around hours after hours even if someone leaves someone else comes in and takes the spot and we just keep rollin which it's something i've been looking for as i play for several hours a day so i reccomend this clan if you want a have a good time or do some serious buisness theres both sides here in this clan so i think you should take a try atleast :) i know i did and i dont regret it.

SQ.Dukeby
This clan has been a great haven to meet new people. I've been amazed how many people you meet and how open-minded they are towards my position.
I've screwed up more games than I can inmagine when I started playing this game, but SQ helped me out and kept my hopes up on good plays.
After quite some practise and some great advice I actually start to get better and better.

The thing is also, that all members have their own personality and are quite mature and most important for me; serious.
If you'd like to play a game to win the game or to actually try your hardest, then this is your game. You

We have clan meetings, trainings and social channels. It's just great to be around, even when I'm not playing.
Everything is quite well aranged too, there's a really good hierarchy without bossy people which is pretty rare these days!

I'm proud to be part of this clan and I'd advice anyone to atleast give it a shot!
Even if you're new, there's so many ways to learn the game in an interesting and fun way with other people while talking to them.

Don't make a tactical shooter a solo shooter! Have fun with more poeple, whether it's here or somewhere else!

Cheers!

Tr1pleZer0
12-28-2015, 01:14 AM
A great community for all skill levels. As long as you bring some common human decency and intelligence, you have very good chances of being accepted.

There are clan trainings where your understanding of the game and tactics will be elevated to a new level.

If youre willing to utilize tactics and teamwork, look no further, you will find alot of likeminded people here.

LiveLeak.com
12-28-2015, 01:49 AM
Greetings,

I would like to share some comments about my time interacting with Shield Squadron patrons.

1. R6: Siege requires a lot of work to be competitive, and this is THE place to improve.
2. No one is perfect, and leadership is willing to address that in an active, frank manner.
3. In a two-week time period, I have become a better, more patient, more team-oriented player.
4. I attended a training session a few days ago, which was presented in a non-traditional way that will test your ego, patience, and game knowledge. Interesting and effective, albeit long.
5. Forget what you know about the common, half-witted attempts at creating a community that one normally observes.
6. There are separate TeamSpeak channels for casual, serious casual, and ranked play.
7. There are continuing expectations to improve as well as expectations to contribute to the community if you choose to climb in rank.
8. Be prepared to follow orders and to be challenged on multiple levels. Come prepared to become a better player.
9. The Shield Squadron competitive roster is going to be VERY dangerous!
10. Don't be afraid of structure, allow it to contribute to a high-value experience for you.
11. There are members from many countries and time-zones! I like this!
12. Shield Squadron is dramatic at times as evidence by the tit-for-tat walls of text you see above, I choose not to partake in drama, as I am a very task-oriented person. I realize a comment such as this requires more details/explanation to be understood fully. Instead, I would like to leave you with this final comment. Take your drama, ladies, and smelt it into a 9mm projectile, fire it with Rook's MP5, and may the break of the trigger allow you to release all inhibitions.

Good luck! Happy Holidays! See you in TeamSpeak.

-iamtwon

MDots.
12-28-2015, 10:08 AM
I've been in my fair share of guilds & clans. The winning formula to a successful group that does not die out is a guild/clan with some structure. This is not a free and easy clan. We have our trainings and responsibilities, all within reason.The clan is structured in a way that if you want minimal duties you could remain at a rank the doesn't require much duties but for those whom wish to excel into a leadership role are given a fair opportunity. As for trainings, we do not go overboard with the trainings but you do learn a great deal that would only enhance your experience in the game if you are having a rough time. When it comes to FPS you either have the skill to aim fast and get headshots or you don't. But just because you are not a master marksmen does not mean you will be bad at this game. Tactics in this game make up for a great deal, especially when I am playing with 300-400 ping but could still do well as those playing below 100 ping. I joined this clan cause i needed a Team, this is a team based game. I was at the point where i wished i could refund this game. Then I found Shield Squadron. So if you find playing with a team important and you are tired of playing with Pugs. Come join us.

CS.reac
12-28-2015, 10:15 AM
Hey, so i joined this gaming community 2 weeks ago and wanted to share my experiance with the people that are thinking about joining this clan.
The clan is international and covers any timezone which is very cool cause no matter when u want to play u allways find people to play with.

I was looking for a gaming community that take a tactical teamgame like r6s serious and after i gave it a little time to know the rules in the clan i am damn sure i found what i was looking for. there is a reason we have strict rules, rituals, a bootcamp-like training for every trial member.
every new member that wants to join gets interviewed by the leader personaly or a high rank officer so u can imagine that they realy care who you are and what type of person / player you are.

so if you looking for a clan that is very well organized, where teamplay is #1 priority and where u can get a good gameplay experiance and find new firends, this is the place to go and grow.

ChokePUTIN
12-28-2015, 11:03 AM
Removed

Andre.SQz
12-28-2015, 11:54 AM
Hei my name is Andrè ! ;) and iv been with SQ for some time
I am form Norway, Wait! yes iam for the snow`y icelands of Norway
but that`s the beauty about this clan. It covers everywhere! we have people
form Canada,Sweden,Germany,the US of A, south America and this is only a few countrys
that we got people form.
__________________________________________________ ______________
Pro`s
there are allmost allways someone to play with!
If your not happy with your skill, there are guys willing to help you get better
English- is lingua franca or a world language and is what we use in this clan. since we have gathered so many nationalitys ¨under one roof¨ soo to speak
Con`s
English- but... English was a Pro? well depends on how well you speak it. It is not a must to be realy good in english but basic`s are needed. Note online clans and Gaming is a very good way to learn to speak english better for non native english speakers.
Mikrofon - well its not needed to have a expensive mikrofon but a World War 2 Mic is very... you know. Hal.(snow storm).lo
__________________________________________________ ______________
Well all in all there are more Pro`s then Con`s

| 1918 | At 11Am on the 11th of november the guns fell silent upon German surrender. All in all, a tragic loss. Europe secured, but at what cost? generation lost, we are forever in debt, 100years hence, Lest we forget.,.|

DatEdward
12-28-2015, 03:12 PM
I have been here about 2or3 week I love this Clan.
When i play with than I normal have like 300~400 ping.
Because I live in taiwan lol
But I don't even worry about my ping
You know why?
I play with than we communication is super Good!
If you want a clan that you can Relax and Have Fun! But also serious!
Here is your Best Clan you can get!

Thelnsider
12-28-2015, 05:52 PM
Spend a few hours on the TeamSpeak without owning the game just yet.
The guys around were really fun to just talk with. Imagine that you come to a new TeamSpeak server and spend hours just talking without even knowing them. That's for me a good sign!
I am getting ready now to round up with the guys and play some matches. I can't wait until the game is finished downloading!

D.Guru
12-28-2015, 10:21 PM
Check edit down below.
I joined this group about 2 weeks ago with the intention of just playing more tactically, not looking for anything serious and I must say, that is what I got out of it, but only because I wanted that. In this group you can do things such as getting several kinds of "training" to improve your skills and knowledge of the game, and if you desire to play ranked with other serious people, employing pre-trained tactics it's there too.

So basically, there is something for everyone. No need to be daunted by the "serious" players or playstyle. If you want to get a feel for how it really is, I suggest joining the Teamspeak server and chatting a bit, maybe play a round of RB6.

EDIT:
I have since left this group due to the fact that I didn't have time to go through their set-up protocols of joining the group in the first place. My opinion about the group still stands, in that I like the group. It just is not for me. I don't have time everyday to play games and I was simply looking to play casually and even though their site and such state that they're open for casual players, their requirements for joining and the bureaucracy involved in joining is way too long and complex and essentially drives these kinds of people away. This unfortunately included me. That being said, the group is not perfect, as you will likely notice, but I certainly think it's a shame since I enjoyed playing with them.

CS.Dazer
12-29-2015, 05:09 PM
If you like good communication (English), teamplay, mature environment and structure in a clan then this is the clan for you. I have spent 1 week with these guys and got to know a lot of new great people that i enjoy playing with everyday. This is not the average chaotic clan were you sign up and then only expect everything to be handed on you on a silver platter. You have to make an effort to be a member, give your time and dedication and the clan gives back to you. This makes it a good community to be a part of and gives all the members responsibilities to make the clan better in every way. When you sign up a introduction about your self and why you want to join you get 1 week to get to know the clan so you know what you are getting into.

I'll give it 11 out of 10

+ good communication
+ good leadership
+ Teamspeak server
+ good ranking structure
+ great fun people

- Daisy

iPopper
12-29-2015, 07:36 PM
Although the members are enjoyable to play with, the leadership (mainly the leader) is definitely lacking in people skills and will often put down newer members. I myself have had multiple bad experiences with said owner of clan, and it has now lead to me leaving the clan and friends that I had made along the way. Would suggest against getting attached to this clan as your fate may be the same as mine... looking for a new clan.

SillySin
12-31-2015, 06:36 PM
Happy new year to this awesome clan from leadership to recruits & the whole R6 community :ohttp://www.new-year-sms.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/latest-happy-new-year-2016-photos.jpg

BxA.Esco
01-01-2016, 06:56 PM
I have been playing with this clan for about two weeks now. I can honestly say that it brings back memories of when I used to play Rogue Spear with clan called TAO back in the day. Those were good memories and now I'm making new good memories with this clan. It has been a wonderful trail period.

This clan has users from all over the world. It seems like they are always people on. I have been off work for two weeks due to vacation. Early in the mornings I typically see more European players and in the evening more North American players. Which is great , so no matter when I get on , there is always a group of people playing. I have not noticed any discrimination. Which is a +.

The leader has done a great job setting up a community website/forum/team speak which without, a strong clan cannot exist. There is a good clan ranking system and you see other higher rank members stepping up and being very helpful. I've learned and watched so many different strategies from them that has improved my game play.

The only thing I've noticed that may need to be addressed and we are probably aware of is : We need more North American players. I see a lot of trail players from North America which is good sign.

This clan is definitely worth the time and effort. If your looking for a strong R6 community with dedicated players, THIS IS IT.

Fluffydesire
01-02-2016, 12:11 AM
I have been playing with this clan for about two weeks now. I can honestly say that it brings back memories of when I used to play Rogue Spear with clan called TAO back in the day. Those were good memories and now I'm making new good memories with this clan. It has been a wonderful trail period.

This clan has users from all over the world. It seems like they are always people on. I have been off work for two weeks due to vacation. Early in the mornings I typically see more European players and in the evening more North American players. Which is great , so no matter when I get on , there is always a group of people playing. I have not noticed any discrimination. Which is a +.

The leader has done a great job setting up a community website/forum/team speak which without, a strong clan cannot exist. There is a good clan ranking system and you see other higher rank members stepping up and being very helpful. I've learned and watched so many different strategies from them that has improved my game play.

The only thing I've noticed that may need to be addressed and we are probably aware of is : We need more North American players. I see a lot of trail players from North America which is good sign.

This clan is definitely worth the time and effort. If your looking for a strong R6 community with dedicated players, THIS IS IT.

I agree, one of the largest, dedicated and organized teams out there. Real pleasure to play against and with. RESPECT, all the way. :)

NobodyXXL
01-02-2016, 03:29 PM
Hey Guys,

I have been playing with this clan for some weeks now and it was a entirely positive experience.
Everything in this clan is nicely organized. The clan's Teamspeak channel and website are good examples for the good organization that is going on in the SQ clan. Also the SQ members are a bunch of awesome guys, I have played a lot of good games with them and there is no doubt that this will change in the future.
If you are looking for a Rainbow six siege clan (ranked and casual) where Teamwork and having fun are focus number one, this will be the right place for you.
10/10

WAR.TemplarPL
01-02-2016, 07:30 PM
Hi lads its TemplarPL here, I have been playing with Shield Squadron members for like 1 a month and it is a great experience, lots of people from around the world which are kind and not discriminating where you come from!.
It's a huge plus for them also theirs lots and I mean lots of organization, , tactics,strategy's ,and of course fun, there you learn new things on training and improve your play along the way. If you look for casual or serious competitive play you will find it in this clan. I see that there's big community growing out and it wont be only rainbow six siege game but also other tactical games will be played later.
I'm glad i found out about them and its really great experience and friendship to be found in SQ so if you read this take a look at the website and see if you will like to join.
See you in the game!!!!

Imjustatourist
01-02-2016, 07:39 PM
I was thinking about getting RSS as soon as I saw the beta footage.

But there was one thing that made me hesitate: my "would-be team"
Since this is such a teamplay heavy game, you can't have fun playing with random people.
Therefore I put it on my wishlist and started following the steem community hub to see if something pops up.

Some days after release I saw the SQ Recruitment post and immediately knew I wanted to be a part of that.
So I joined the clan's TS and started a chat with the leader.
He informed me in a very clear and direct way what this group was aiming for and what was needed to be a part of it.
(He is not a man of too many words, so you might have to read between the lines.)

I bought the game soon after that, and boy, do I not regret it!

Whenever I want to play, there are always like-minded people sitting in TS3, just waiting to have some jolly cooperation!
And since there are special channels for all kinds of gameplay starting with "casual fun" and ending with "serious ranked", you can immediately see which group is right for what you want (or as in my case: are capable of).

People are really helpful and friendly in this group as long as they see you want to improve and (try to) do your part.
Which is not too much at the lowest rank, just dont take Fuse on Hostage and youre good=)

TL;DR : Recommended for anyone who doesnt suck.

ChokePUTIN
01-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Removed

SneakySmaker-
01-03-2016, 08:43 PM
I have only been with the clan for two days and it's obvious how hard everyone works. The ceiling is all up to you. I just completed a 90 minute session where we were just getting down the basic tactics. I can guarantee that it will change how you play the game. They work hard in order to make sure that any SQ member is very competitive. If you are thinking about joining a clan to be more competitive, than the obvious choice is ShieldSquadron.

BullN3cK
01-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Just finished up on the Shield Squadron Basic Training and I have to say that I have learnt alot from a knowledgeable teacher. This course teaches you the basics that often get missed when in casual "run and gun" game-play with people on Random servers who are playing for their own kills and not team play.

I am looking forward with working with others in the clan to improve my game play (and theirs) using my newly learnt skills after the training received from a truly dedicated clan leader,

BullNe3ck out....

A.Hofmann1943
01-04-2016, 02:09 AM
hello

are you still open to new members ? if so should i follow the steps on http://shieldsquadron.com/gate/m/1118163/viewthread/11395565-3-simple-steps to apply to a membership ?

i have a microphone , i am 27 , i am organized IRL so i do like things neat and organized , i like to have fun , and i am searching for an organized experience ready to contribute in any way the team needs . i did my mandatory military service when i was eighteen , i am familiar with the concept . i never cheated , so i guess i made all the pre requisites .... awaiting instructions

my best regards

notourist

p.s. btw i see you dont have any portuguese members , i would be very proud to represent PORTUGAL in your organization ...

WAR.BatCrazy
01-05-2016, 01:23 PM
hello

are you still open to new members ? if so should i follow the steps on http://shieldsquadron.com/gate/m/1118163/viewthread/11395565-3-simple-steps to apply to a membership ?

i have a microphone , i am 27 , i am organized IRL so i do like things neat and organized , i like to have fun , and i am searching for an organized experience ready to contribute in any way the team needs . i did my mandatory military service when i was eighteen , i am familiar with the concept . i never cheated , so i guess i made all the pre requisites .... awaiting instructions

my best regards

notourist

p.s. btw i see you dont have any portuguese members , i would be very proud to represent PORTUGAL in your organization ...

Hallo NoTourist

Q. Are you still open to new Members!?
A. Yes we are. Our house is always open to the public.

Q. If so, should I follow the steps on “link” to apply for a membership?
A. We have updated our process and you are welcome to follow our new instructions that will help you step, by step.
http://shieldsquadron.com/gate/m/1118163/viewthread/11395565-******-factory

Awesome to hear that you are interested in organized communities, experience always helps :)! We have a lot of vets, with military experience. Some serving abroad and some on leave, our clan is quite flexible which adds to everyone’s enjoyment.

We have members from all over the world, which gives us an advantage over others in the sense that we always have an active player rotation at any given time during the day.

You are welcome to give us a visit any time. Wish you the best of luck and happy breaching!

Ps. Just to give you a sneak peek, this is one of our training sessions we have going on. I hope to see more Portuguese players joining up. We love adding different flavour of players and nationality’s to our brotherhood.

http://i66.tinypic.com/qnmib6.jpg

WAR.BatCrazy
01-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Squanchers, Winiski, XxR3PTARxX, Nate Mc Bow, rrrrohit, TREBOR, supersimo1980, BootsRk, Fishynubcake, vdubbzxii, NoTourist, antitomacho. Thank you all for trying us out and playing with us, its really fun breaching in ranked and casual games with us. Welcome to the clan and I hope that all of you will enjoy your stay with us. At the end of the day it all comes down to doing what we love and that is gaming. See you all on the field. ;) :D

WAR.BatCrazy
01-07-2016, 02:12 PM
WE have a really good time when we fail....:o able to just relax with loads of fun and laughter ;):p!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmEamhptwjE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35xlsfnkaAg

WAR.BatCrazy
01-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Amazing Shield Squadron vs. TSG Clan Battle! Get some popcorn and enjoy the ride…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcx-LM3BFU

WAR.BatCrazy
01-08-2016, 08:55 PM
Awesome gameplay from Dan during matches! I hope you all enjoy and see you on the battlefield!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KcL0XgzvAY

DanzHero
01-09-2016, 02:56 AM
Can't belive how much this clan is growing, so many new people from all around the globe.Being a part of this is an honor.
If you are searching for amazing and skilled people this is the clan for you!

Forceful.iDc
01-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Well This sucks to say but this is a toxic community.... I legitimately tried to be apart this community, and was for 22 days but, the leadership here is soo poor, there is no clear direction and everything is a my way or the highway approach. Good luck making a point that is not in support of the dictator BatSithCrazy.

I cannot recommend you avoid this community enough. Since this edit, +35 people left this community due to the horrible leadership.

Cheers,

CS.Forceful3

Floor-NL
01-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Hi everyone!
This clan is awesome! I walk trough the trial periode and i must say: this clan is very friendly and they are also very helpfull in giving tips and tricks. What i like the most is how professional this clan is.
They are very organized and working hard in making a really good clan. Builld on teamwork!

Another fun thing thing that i like about SQ is all the diffrent nationalities. people all over the world playing togheter in a team is very nice to see. In my trial i played with a lot of people. that is very interesting because i learned a lot of different play styles. It makes me a better player!

Strong points off this clan:
- Professional
- Very Friendly
- Very helpfull
- Building teamwork
- They taking it serious!

CS.Agent47
01-10-2016, 01:03 AM
My trial time in shield squadron
I played R6 solo for a while and I didn’t enjoy it as much as I hoped so, and then it clicked me, I needed people who I can team up with and enjoy spending time with. So I searched google for a clan recruitment and found many but for some reason I got dragged to shield squadron , because it was not messy and everything was organized starting from their application to the trial time and making sure that if this clan is for you or not. I started by going to the team speak server where I made my first chat with BatSithCrazy, but before I did that people in the clan were kind to give me links to what I need to do before talking to the clan leader (BatSithCrazy) , that included an awesome thing where your application forum is basically some kind of ( Who you are ) , and then I talked to BatSithCrazy , he welcomed me and started explaining to me how everything works and gave me a trial time depending on how often u r online, during this time when I am online I just go to TS and find people who r looking for a game and boom u r with people doing casual or fun game depending on what you feel like u want to do, the people there are awesome individuals, , people are from all over the world so you are more likely to find a person from your country , and even if u didn’t u will feel like they r from there. they are very friendly and you click with them fast, u make jokes and u take it seriously and it’s hours have been spent without feeling so. I really needed this after a hard day, awesome clan , awesome people 10/10

The.Kurto
01-10-2016, 01:54 AM
Okay if you're reading this, you're interested in this clan. Let me tell you how much of a different experience this clan is. This clan really gets you involved without trying. It gives you a sense of brotherhood by the end of your trial. I have a lot of experience in clans on FPS games or even MMorpgs, and the environment here really reels you in. Everyone I met has a similar sense of direction and ambition. It's really easy to meet all the members in the clan, find matches with them, and get lost in the game. You'll find yourself with different teams of people that you trust, you'll learn their gameplay, and it will make you a more reactive, better player. This is the squad you want to get involved with if you're looking for something other than random scrubs in casual. This isn't a random clan looking for as many followers as possible. This is a brotherhood of individuals looking to improve their game. This clan is structured, active, organized, and well, fun. You'll get everything you're looking for in this clan, team play, casual fun, ranked serious domination, or just a group of bros that you want to slay online with. This is our denomination of Rainbow Six Siege clans, see if you have what it takes to join us out here.

-The.Kurto

SQ.cwarens
01-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Hello viewers of the page,
I would like welcome you!
If you're tired of other clans/communities where it is 5 people that are never on, try here.
There is a multi-national community of players that are almost always looking to play.
Join for a fun, but kicka** experience where you will improve as a player and make friends.
We have a teamspeak and a well maintained website as well as a large infrastructure of players
See you there!

Dark.Wave08
01-10-2016, 06:04 AM
Hello and Welcome to Shield Squadron
Looking for a beast of a clan that offers it all, you have hit the jackpot. You will find players from all over the world on the teamspeak channel at all times. No one talks in 90% on the games of the games you join. Here the only time you want hear people talking is when you are not on teamspeak. The clan offers training of tactics and best practices for those of you that wish to take your game to the next level. Not only is it a fun place to chill, play custom, or just for fun. There are also members that take the game serious, working toward be much more advanced then the normal player. This clan is not for everyone though. You most put your time in. Not everyone will make it. Good Luck and happy gaming

FioX7
01-10-2016, 01:10 PM
Hey everyone, new Member of SQ here and I'm here to leave a review of my experience.

It is a very organized Clan that wants people that play as a team, so if you like to be a Solo Player/ Master of the match without teamplay then this clan is not for you.

During my Trial week I had a warm welcome from both current Trial Members and SQ Members/Officers, they are very friendly and nice. If you do something wrong they will not scream at you or anything. They will explain why or how you should have done it.

The whole Clan Structure is very well done and is Leaded by a very Open-Minded Team which are both professional,serious and relaxed. It is rare now a days to find a Clan leader that has this size of members that still "jumps in" to do TS3 Interviews.

There are more things that are VERY amazing in this Clan however I don't want to spoil it, I want you to find it and understand it by yourself.

If you like Teamplay and Siege, then what are you waiting for? Join US!.

ChokePUTIN
01-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Removed

CS.Kilo
01-11-2016, 12:08 AM
My time spent with SQ was time spent well. From my personal experience Shield Squadron delivered on there part while staying true to their mission statement through and through, while other clans modify theirs every week or just outright abandon it. Teamwork is a key factor in this clan and if you throw that out the window you can kiss your butt goodbye and I respect that, which is why i found this clan to be an excellent community.

Pros
Chain of Command
Players from around the world
Different divisions from competitive players to relaxed play style
Attentive leadership on site and teamspeak
Training alongside with constructive criticism
No fees

Cons
Website can be difficult to navigate
Clan can be intimidating at first
Patience can be limited since leadership can be overwhelmed at times

I highly recommend this clan to those who have a high patience and know when to follow and when to lead.

Clan is 8.5/10
SQ.Netalfix

SF_Trusterr
01-11-2016, 03:31 PM
To anyone looking for a team based clan for serious and fun gaming there are very few like SQ, what they say is really what you get.

I was looking around and tried out some clans for a while until i stumbled upon them and said what the heck, first off they might seem a little harsh on new people but that is really just to weed out the people who really have no business with them. I read some negative things about them here but they all come from people who were not excepted.

SQ have a great setup, well excellent to be precise (compared to other RS6 clans).

I was looking to play with a team and what i found is an army. There are people from all time zones so most of the time there is someone online to join you for a match which is one of the main things i look for.

They are skilled and willing to work on tactics to make you a better player and in my little over a week have learned a lot from them. Many players are so good you might feel bad about your score at the end of the match so you will just have to try better next time and helps build the competitor in you.

The clan leader knows what he is doing and will treat you with respect if you show you are willing to listen and give your best.

I have not had any bad experience or drama with them since i started playing and that says a lot since most clans will have these problems almost daily.

To sum it up...
This is my kind of clan. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

OneHippo.REV
01-11-2016, 07:38 PM
The first thing I was scared about when joining this clan was that I joined up onto the TeamSpeak at 11:30 PM and saw nobody online, which is normally my prime time for playing games on the PC. You may notice that there are multiple European-based players that are part of the ShieldSquadron, and that somewhat interested me.

I left my tutorial on the website and left the TeamSpeak for the night and hopped back on the next day to run into three full squads of members playing the game, and one last squad with just enough room for me to join in. We made the full team of five, hopped into a match, and went away at team after team, victory after victory. Instantly I had forgotten my concerns of playtime with this group.

Meanwhile, I stayed on far past the times that most Europeans were able to stay on, and I noticed more players from North American servers getting on. More and more players got on, and I came to see four full squads of American-based (Including South...) teams. I've seen this group grow into well over a hundred members, and I can guarantee there are players from every single part of the world! It's been a blast growing with this group, and I look forward to playing more and more! Can't wait to see more from this group!

CS.MiniMan
01-12-2016, 04:48 PM
So, this clan.

Used to be a member, now I'm not. I do not endorse the management of this Clan.

JuboJuiceski
01-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Short and sweet.

This clan/team is fun, loving, care & respectful to one another.

It is mature and they have a great direction ahead for them and this R6, if your hungry and want competitive play as well as just having a good team to play with and making more friends around then I say you will find home here.

Most of all is that SQ has to offer is basically, progressing yourself and the game with a community to be remembered as pioneers of the R6 Siege Franchise.

Cheerios and see you on firing field.

Jubojuiceski

Ocelot016
01-13-2016, 05:55 PM
Hello!

You might be just like me before, reading reviews about this clan and thinking if you should join or not. Well the answer is.. it's up to you.

But let me tell you something about this group. This group compose of people all over the world, I for one play Siege from South East Asia. They give trainings and knowledge on how to play better in Siege as an individual and as a team member. As a new member you will be assign as Trial, this is the time where you have the chance to play with other Trials and SQ members and decide if you want to join or leave.

So, I hope this helps and see your around! As for me if I joined Shield Squadron? I think you know the answer already :)

WAR.BatCrazy
01-14-2016, 02:14 PM
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/54489/modules/showcase/1450011128_4BasicIdeas777.jpg

Greetings everyone!

Wanted to give an awesome welcome to our new members coming into the clan. A BiG! Thank you to all participants in our Shield Squadron community for filling our space with joy and loads of laughter, both ingame and out of the game. We ask for the Best and in return we provide the best!

So as we take from a community we love to give something back! Down below you will find a small part of our library of how to become a better community.

Many thanks and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Manage Rank School.

Each clan uses some form of hierarchy to establish who is in charge, who does what, and how the chain of command is meant to work. This does not always mean that clans use familiar ranking systems, nor that they should. I am going to cover your options, some helpful tips, and some dangers you should be aware of.

3 Types of Rank

1. The Military type.

Basing rank structure off of a military is probably the most common way to structure your ranks. This is a system currently or formally in use in one of the worlds military. It is a good way to set up your hierarchy because it is already laid out, you can find images all over the web, and it only takes a basic understanding you use it.

2. The Self Created type.

The idea behind this is to create your own system of rank using your own names, images, and responsibilities. This type is useful for creating further interest in your team and affords you total control on each level of the hierarchy. It takes a bit of work to produce, but offers a great deal of clan identity as no other team will look quite like yours.

3. No Ranks.

A few teams elect to not use any ranking system at all, and most of the time this is not a good idea. The concept is that each member is judged based on either longevity with the team or on that persons input or workload for the team. The more a person does the more respect he/she gets from the team as a whole. This is sometimes a bad idea because you lose focus on who should do what, who is in charge of what, and while creating a sense of equality it does not promote much “reward” within the team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Styles of Rank

1. Squad Style.

This style of rank reflects a team that is small, does not want to grow, and focus’ on remaining a small team with each person a specialist in their own area. the A Team, if you’re old enough to remember that. The ranking system here must reflect a fixed level of promotion and individuals will maintain a certain rank for a very long time.

2. Group Style.

This style fits most teams in that it serves a flexible but fairly large number of members (50-100). Military rank can flow very well in this size as it is possible, just because of the vast number of ranks, to allow for ample promotion. At this size you should find that you lose a member here and there but still grow in numbers if you choose to.

3. Governing Style.

At the top of the population, rank must expand to meet the growing numbers of high ranks and vast expansion in responsibility. This massive size can only be maintained if you have a good set of people governing their respective responsibilities. This is where you will see a mix of military ranking and created ranking most often.

Defining your Hierarchy

Any combination of style and type will work and any combination of ideas from one to the other may work. The important thing to remember here is rank represents a person’s responsibility as well as achievement. It is important to understand that passing out promotions for merit is a wonderful way to congratulate your members, but it is unjust to not hand the same kind of reward out to those who are working hard towards the success of the team. Rank and Responsibility should go hand-in-hand.

You can change how your ranking system works at any given time, and you should not have to much of a problem doing so. But you should define your ranks before opening up the clan for the first time. Members need to know who to talk to, how they should get promotions, and so on. If you and your team elect to change things up down the road, you can.

Problems with Rank Systems:

There are two basic problems with any given rank system, the first and most obvious is the plateau problem.

If you have a rank system and you come to the point were you have 7 generals, 4 majors, and 1 private you have obviously failed. Each member should be rewarded accordingly, but you can only promote to a certain level, so how do you prevent or fix this?

Prevent:

Understand the ranking system. Understand that the hardest working members in the military are the NCO (non-commissioned officers). The sergeants, not the officers. Understand that it takes years of service in the military to achieve the rank of Master Sergeant, and most of the time these guys have much more experience than the officers they serve.

- Serve your middle ranks well
- Promote with responsibility
- Require more than game skill from your officers, promote leaders.

Fixing:

If you come to the problem above and need a quick fix without causing to much fuss, pass out a full round of demotions. Demote YOURSELF First. You need to have a meeting and COMMUNICATE the need for restructure so that no one thinks they have done something wrong. DO NOT demote everyone else but retain your own rank. If you are unwilling to accept a lower rank like the rest of the team, then chances are you have fallen into problem #2.

The second problem with a ranking system is the impulse of clan founders to give themselves an instant rank of SuperGeneral, even if they have never ran a clan before. There is absolutely no sense to making a clan with 3 members and giving yourself the title of Supreme Allied Commander, it looks immature and power-hungry. Consider the above listed styles,and use rank appropriately, you can promote yourself as the need arises with growth.

WAR.BatCrazy
01-15-2016, 12:06 AM
Thank you for reading and if you are looking for a professional experience check us out! www.shieldsquadron.com and our TeamSpeak adress: teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp8bUuX5Jns

WAR.BatCrazy
01-15-2016, 03:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv91n-VmEMI

We wanted to share a video and an opinion that is echoing in our community at shield squadron and one that we strongly agree with. The video describes a worrying part of R6 multiplayer. Everyone at SQ feels that this a subject that needs to be highlighted.

You have a critical issue with a major part of the R6 Siege game and that is the multiplayer component. It’s broken, Period.

Without a smooth multiplayer experience, you will start to see people losing interest in your product and instead opting for a more enjoyable experience with your competitors, that’s business.

We don’t want to see a dwindling interest for R6 going into 2016. But to be honest, we're worried that this is the case if things don’t start picking up on the multiplayer part of rainbow six siege.

Please change your priority’s Ubisoft, more effort has gone into making sure that the “Rainbow Six Siege skin shop” is running smoother than your multiplayer.

The multiplayer aspect of R6 needs a major overhaul and we’re not talking about small patch here and there. It’s getting to a point where it’s extremely frustrating and time consuming just to have a bit of fun in Rainbow Six Siege multiplayer.

We know this is off topic, but we felt that this subject is hurting us if we don’t bring this issue into public view. I hope you can understand it.

Thank you for reading & as always if you are looking for a great R6 community check us out www.shieldsquadron.com and our TeamSpeak adress: teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com

DeD.Duran
01-15-2016, 07:45 PM
ShieldSquadron is highly recommended if your into the militairy theory/philosophy, kind of thinking, this community wants to improve on teamplay, they expect things from you and they will help you with the things that you need for improvement to become better in your game. In the militairy world there is also respect for higher ranks this is the same for ShieldSquadron, they expect you to become a soldier and in your trial period you will have people that respects you, that are neutral and ordering, if your not into the things i said above don't join it!

HOWEVER

As far as i am considered I really enjoy everyone here, and i like there kind of thinking, they are unique to me from any other community i have joined so far, for me it feels like a home i never had before. Our Clan Leader spends a lot of time in order to get everything working and he is doing a pretty solid job in this, i would highly recommend this community to everyone out there with a normal but serious attitude. I really like this aspect because my personality equals this as well!

I hope to see you joining ShieldSquadron and become a Trial today!

SQ.M0nz0
01-16-2016, 04:03 PM
I’ve played with SQ for two weeks now and just finished my trial period and joined the clan. If you’re serious and dedicated when it comes to both your community and your gameplay, this is definitely the place for you! Since there’s members from literally all over the world there is always someone on Teamspeak looking to play or talk ****, day or night. The people are friendly, open-minded and focused and as long as you respect the community and your squad you’ll make lasting friends and comrades in arms.

Personally, being new to competitive shooters, I’m an average player at best. SQ has a ton of skilled and experienced members however who are more than happy to give you tips and pointers on how to evolve your gameplay. They also offer structured training courses, which you are expected to complete if you want to progress in the clan. Moreover, SQ has sub-squads where the most skilled members train together for competitive play; giving you something to aspire for.

The clan leaders and officers put in an insane amount of time and effort into making the community great. This however means that you as a member are expected to invest yourself and be dedicated to the clan. It is not a community where you come and go as you please, without giving word, or where you can jump into a game and do your own thing without listening to the squadleader.

If you want to play the game as it’s meant to be played, make new friends from all around the globe, and evolve your gameplay and teamwork, don’t hesitate to give it a shot and join up!

CS.JiminyCrikit
01-16-2016, 07:11 PM
I have also recently completed my trial period for Shield Squadron and to be honest, its been a pretty good time. I typically play late through the week, 11pm-1 or 2am EST usually, and there always seems to be people on. The guys that I have been running with are great, most of the time serious about winning and improving but not at the cost of having fun. If you do any amount of research on this clan you will see pretty quickly that the members at the top are dedicated to making this clan a very successful endeavor. The most interesting thing to me is that they have bridged the distance gap, you will find yourself chatting with and playing with people from all across the globe. The ping may not be the best, but the company is pretty awesome.

If you are looking for a place to play that seemingly always has someone online to chat and/or play with, at the very least give this clan a trial period. No harm no foul, if you don't like what you see or experience, by all means bounce and pretend it never happened.

Hope to see you server side.

xAgentNuki
01-16-2016, 07:15 PM
https://youtu.be/Ers3aosPyOg

I started playing with this group about a week ago and this is the usual game session that you will see out of the group that you are going to play with.

CS.Boots.
01-16-2016, 11:55 PM
i joined SQ. i went throught all the **** they ask you to do, 3hrs of basic training of a guy who doesn't even play FPS also is actually really bad at the game and he tells you what to do, but i stuck through it, but then they became complete arseholes. this was my leaving message after "BAT" became what he is!

Right.. im not being funny, but this clan doesn't work! you have a crazy as man in charge and his little ***** behind him called
kira/dancer, basic training is a must in this clan? yet all basic training is.. screams at you and calls you a monkey, yet BAT himself isnt
even a FPS player, he goes on and on about the same **** over and over again, they banned forceful for standing up for his self, yet you can't
get ur ****ing point across because bat is so far up his own arse! now, to anybody on TRAIL i actually wouldnt waste your ****ing time with SQ,
its a joke. you HAVE to do this do that, through my trail i played with only trail members, didnt play with one SQ. its a joke, then they judge
you on 80% of things, bat is "power hungry" the leadership of this clan sucks.

my honest Advice! dont join this clan come to CunningStunts.
CS.Boots.

CF_Vinth
01-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Recently completed my trial period for Shield Squadron and the 2 week trial was awesome. Their always seems to be people on no matter when I logon. I play mainly at night with the NA guys but the clan is full of EU that fill the teamspeak during the day.. The leadership in this clan is solid they have a great system. Sometimes the ping is not the best but you also get the oppurtunity to play with people from all over the world. The NA playerbase is growing quickly at night have 2-3 sqauds rolling a night.

If you are looking for a place to play with awesome community to play serious and tactical this is the place for you.

Consecr0
01-17-2016, 01:35 AM
My first game was with SQ, it was intense. Nothing like most shooters i've played, but the members of SQ i was playing with were extremely patient and helpful.
I've played on and off as much as i can lately and i really love having people every hour of the day to play with.
Almost everyone here is pretty awesome though we usually stomp people XD

So let's move on to pro's and cons.
Pros.

Batsith comes of as arrogant.
The community is awesome!
I love having people who want to play with tactics.
Having helpful people and patient individuals is really helpfull.

Now for the Cons.

Batsith comes of as arrogant XD
The setup of this clan may come of as very overbearing for some people.

With all that said, i do really enjoy playing with SQ and i'll continue to do so because i believe they'll help me get better and i like the company.
I also like that i'll be given a chance to run my own squad some time down the road.

Thank you very much for your time guys!

SneakySmaker-
01-17-2016, 02:21 AM
It all depends on what type of clan you want to join. This clan isn't looking for new members. This clan is looking for serious members who want to contribute something. If you want to learn and join a serious group? This is the one you want to join. This may not seem like a serious group at first, but you just wait till you actually join the clan and I can guarantee you will think different. Do you want to get better? You will have to wait or learn off the players you play with. Do you want people to nicely tell you what you have to do to get better? That's not going to happen. If you are being a ****** you will be told you are a ******. If you want to be learn, Than you will be told you are a ****** but at least they will teach you something. This is a serious clan and you will learn that it is serious really quick. So if you want to get better and play in a military style? this is the clan for you!
thanks,

b00tsect
01-17-2016, 03:53 AM
Hello
I played with 4 from the Shield Squadron in a random macht after the game one of them told me to check out their clan, and he sent me the link for the website. I wanted to find a team for a long time in R6 so i went in there, came into the teamspeak where I was nicely welcomed and got into a game with some of the guys real quick. In this clan i found new friends from all around the world, and have become a better player. So if you want to be a part of a stable and Honour clan - Check out Shield Squadron! :)

-Mike Hanton

V.I.X.TLD
01-18-2016, 02:36 PM
**** it ;(

CS.R3PTAR
01-19-2016, 01:58 AM
:(

BubbaFabes
01-19-2016, 08:05 PM
To anyone who is looking for a great R6 community to play and grow with.

I found SQ on a forum much like this and decided to give it a try. What I found was a great group of people who take gaming seriously but love having fun! This is a brand new clan that started on the release of R6 By Batsithcrazy and a couple of others who take the clan seriously. All the administrators put in a lot of time and effort to make sure that this environment is friendly and open to everyone. You will find players all around the world covering all the timezones giving a great 24/7 gaming experience. Being a brand new clan, there are of course always kinks to straiten out but again I say that the admin do not delay in dealing with any issues. by joining you will easily make new friends and experience fully what gaming in a community should feel like. If you want to playing with great people while communicating, look no further. Join Shield Squad! 10/10

Bubba Fabes

WAR.BatCrazy
01-22-2016, 12:35 AM
Another awesome video from one of our players! Check it out and if you like to check us out, stop by www.shieldsquadron.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q79hfoUMnpc

WAR.BatCrazy
01-23-2016, 04:26 PM
Hallo! Our members come from all around the world, from various placed with various vast experiences and it all contributes into making this as amazing as it is, and striving for even more. There isn't a time when you can't jump on TeamSpeak and be greeted with a friendly voice from someone who's already playing and would happily join forces with you.

WAR.BatCrazy
01-24-2016, 06:28 PM
Friendly hallo to the Rainbow Six Siege | Community http://www.shieldsquadron.com

I wanted to extend my good wishes and hoping the community is enjoying terrorist hunt and vs. modes. If you can get the bloody thing to work that is lol.

NSS-Sushicheff
01-25-2016, 12:38 PM
I can only describe my experience with these guys so far as great. I've got tons of new peeps to game with have made many friends along the way. Enjoy and see you in game :)

TwoMinuteGenius
01-25-2016, 10:42 PM
Soooooow, I'm this 32 years old gamer......

YEAH that's pretty old, you younglings! I mean, I come from a time where 8-bit (you know what this means?) was the norm. Basically, Duckhunt, was the ****.

I never really played competitive (PvP) First Person Shooters, because I'm not as quick with the mouse as some younger boys and girls. And THAT makes for a lot of deaths, on my account. And that pisses me off.

And so I did, what anybody else would do, and that's: look for a bunch of people who know what they're doing, and ask their opinion.

And thus after R6 Ravenshield until now, I finally stumbled upon Shield Squadron.. A clan that is serious about fun.

This may sound like an advertisemend, but it's not. I'm just really good and creative with writing reviews on forum okay?

Anyway, so these guys like you to know, that they're looking for active and fun, serious members. And I like that. I like a steady group that let's you know what they want and don't joke about. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of laughing and joking, but when things get serious you rest assured that you'll have a lot of serious fun.

If you like this short story I just unfolded, make sure to drop by our Clan and poke someone!

Kisses,

Le_Brancard

WAR.BatCrazy
01-27-2016, 01:20 AM
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2dgjocm.jpg

Shield Squadron is a Rainbow Six Siege clan comprised of a select group of men who are interested in tactical gameplay. We're not interested in building anything flashy or earth shattering, just a group of players who share the same interests in a particular style of gameplay. Our focus is to apply basic military concepts in squad organization, formation and tactics to make for a more enjoyable and successful gaming experience.

If you are considering finding tactically like-minded individuals that bring different tactical flavours to the table then do consider giving www.shieldsquadron.com a view. TEAMSPEAK: teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com

WAR.BatCrazy
01-27-2016, 10:06 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that SHIELD SQUADRON is continuing recruiting and have open doors for both US and EU players around the world. Feel free to check us out and become part of the team. We are happy to welcome anyone that has a love for tactical team oriented shooters, if you are one of those likeminded people that are tired of pubs wasting your time. Check us out and see what real teamwork looks like! www.shieldsquadron.com

WAR.BatCrazy
01-28-2016, 06:50 PM
http://oi67.tinypic.com/hwfnm0.jpg

We at SQ want to welcome Duck, InbreadCat, MigeT and last but not least JUSt to our Clan! Awesome individuals with loads of fps experience. Hope all of you have an amazing time with us, happy fragging and breaching.

It’s always fun play with more people, so… if you are looking for a NEW HOME! Don’t hesitate give us a looky! We are always egger to help you fine tune those fps skills and SHOT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF the defenders.

JOIN US AT shieldsquadron.com and JUMP INTO OUR teamspeak at: teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE! ENJOY!

T.Davidson
01-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Well, I have just finished my trial with Sheild Squadron, and I feel accomplished. They have taught me the foundations of what they expect in a member and I am ready to take the next step in the clan. The trial period was enlightening, I have learned alot about how the clan functions, and how they expect me to operate in a team oriented atmosphere. I expect to learn even more as time progresses, and I am able to meet more of the members and play with them. The standardised process works most efficiently. I look forward to Basic Training with promise, I believe I have found a great group for Tactical FPS and am glad to be part of the team.

Lasrever-

WAR.BatCrazy
01-30-2016, 05:41 PM
Well, I have just finished my trial with Sheild Squadron, and I feel accomplished. They have taught me the foundations of what they expect in a member and I am ready to take the next step in the clan. The trial period was enlightening, I have learned alot about how the clan functions, and how they expect me to operate in a team oriented atmosphere. I expect to learn even more as time progresses, and I am able to meet more of the members and play with them. The standardised process works most efficiently. I look forward to Basic Training with promise, I believe I have found a great group for Tactical FPS and am glad to be part of the team.

Lasrever-

Welcome to the clan mate :) wish you best of times with us. And if anyone ales is looking for a amazing team! check us out !

WAR.BatCrazy
02-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Wanted to welcome Heavenhost, Wingo, Cloudsky and ICERadioUSA. Four awesome players which we enjoy gaming with. Once gain welcome to our community, I hope you all feel at home and wish you all best of gaming with us.

If you are looking for a new home with loads of fun and meeting new people we are right up your ally. Don’t be a stranger give us a visit, our website is www.shieldsquadron.com and our teamspeak address is teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com

Feel free to contact us at any point for help in your recruitment process and test us out!

SameoldG-VX9-
02-01-2016, 04:48 PM
I just completed my trial here with Shield Squadron. Its is a great bunch of people, very laid back and enjoyable. A lot of great people here and very knowledgeable of the game and tactics. You can always make sure that people have your back in game. For me as a noob I have learned a lot, have not applied everything yet. Look forward to learning even more with these guys.A great bunch of people to play this game and others with.

G

Aplusho
02-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Over the past two weeks, I had been playing with members from the shield squadron, and all I could say was it was AWESOME. People in there don't form their own little circles and the community is both welcoming and supportive. I mostly played Rainbow 6 Siege with a couple of guys, and I enjoyed myself alot as well as learned alot of tactics and teamwork. Although I have been used to playing games as a lonewolf, I couldn't resist joining this happy family as it gives me a reason to play and help out each other. This has surely been one of the best gaming community I have been in and I sure hope to continue my experience in it.

WAR.BatCrazy
02-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Awesome, I appreciate the support. It’s really encouraging and wonderful to have people that enjoy gaming as much as we do. Wish you all the best and many, many breaches. And as allways if anyone out there is looking for an awesome place for their gaming needs. Check us out!

www.shieldsquadron.com and our teamspeak address is teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com

WAR.BatCrazy
02-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Just wanted to make a special shoutout to all the peeps out there still playing R6 Siege :P Here is some gameplay from our amazing team :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KcL0XgzvAY

Now that is A DAMN... CLosE CALL!!

TeamSpeak:

Address: teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com

No Password.

FioX7
02-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Was a member here, went on 2 week vacation, replied on a thread about inactivity until 2nd of february, they say no problem.
I come back, TS Banned and not in the team anymore. No way to contact any of the team Leaders because they banned you for no reason everywhere.

WAR.BatCrazy
02-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Was a member here, went on 2 week vacation, replied on a thread about inactivity until 2nd of february, they say no problem.
I come back, TS Banned and not in the team anymore. No way to contact any of the team Leaders because they banned you for no reason everywhere.

Your absence post

On vacation from 23rd to 2nd of February :).

Hope to see you guys after that.

HAllloo! FioXPT, I do apologise for any inconvenience.

The website is automatically setup together with TeamSpeak to purge for 14 days inactivity. The website program did not pickup your absence post for some reason and you got delete on the 15 day. Sometimes "errors" do happen…

This is easily remedied manually. You can add me too steam username BatSithCrazy and we can sort it out!.Thanks and have a good day!

WAR.BatCrazy
02-05-2016, 08:41 PM
I wanted to welcome our new recruits into our clan, giving them a shutout, DragonFly, BlaHorsy, Th3Dude 3 awesome players and really fun individuals to hang around with.

If you are considering finding tactically like-minded individuals that bring different tactical flavours to the table then do consider giving www.shieldsquadron.com a view. We are open to all ! Have a good time and see you in the field gentlemen.

FioX7
02-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Your absence post

On vacation from 23rd to 2nd of February :).

Hope to see you guys after that.

HAllloo! FioXPT, I do apologise for any inconvenience.

The website is automatically setup together with TeamSpeak to purge for 14 days inactivity. The website program did not pickup your absence post for some reason and you got delete on the 15 day. Sometimes "errors" do happen…

This is easily remedied manually. You can add me too steam username BatSithCrazy and we can sort it out!.Thanks and have a good day!

I have added you on steam to solve this matter yesterday, looking forward for you to accept me. Didn't expect an answer back so fast.

WAR.BatCrazy
02-08-2016, 02:44 AM
We at SQ focus on team building rather then individual skill level, skill level is something you should acquire yourself. Communication, hard work and synchronisation between groups is our focus, raging and cry-baby’s is not. If you got time to build and share your experiences, don’t hesitate to give us a look.

Wish you all the very best on the road too finding the community for you. Our site is www.shieldsquadron.com and TeamSpeak address is teamspeak.shieldsquadron.com

Sunde.5SFG
02-09-2016, 01:36 PM
Shield Squadron is open to applicants!

Hello everyone SqGs.Sunde here, Shield Squadron is searching for dedicated players to fill its ESL roster!
We are looking to set up competitive teams, This means that we are looking for players who are active in the game, and are willing to participate in online tournaments in the future.

Requirements!
You must be 18+ years old.
You are able dedicate yourself and commit to playing Rainbow Six Siege.
Consider yourself to be of reasonable skill in Rainbow Six Siege.
Have a proper internet connection, and ping (in relation to countries like Germany, Sweeden, etc.)
Speaks good English.

How to become part of this:

A: Add SqGs.Sunde on Uplay
B: Go to our teamspeak IP - teamspeak.shieldsquadron.net

WAR.BatCrazy
02-10-2016, 10:43 PM
Awesome we support it 100%

WAR.BatCrazy
02-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Bump

WAR.BatCrazy
02-14-2016, 12:09 AM
Bump

SqGs.P0rnoduck
02-15-2016, 06:22 PM
If you're a person without an ego the size of Kanye West, interested in Siege and other games, then join up!

Having just finished my trial, I can safely say that I'm already a much better player and I'm getting a lot more out of gaming with like-minded individuals.
This is a great group of people looking for either high level or casual gaming. You start by giving a little introduction about yourself and attending a casual interview then you're free to play.
If you want to continue after 2 weeks, you attend a final interview and gain rank. Its simple yet keeps out the riff-raff.

Although Rainbow six siege is the preferred choice, They also host other games such as The Division and Helldivers, and are willing to add more.

Definitely give Shield Squadron a try and you won't be disappointed.

SqGs.Sushenydv
02-26-2016, 08:25 PM
sarvanna majhi subhecha,
Found this clan from this very thread and decided to try it out as i was clan hunting. Out of all the clans that i have tried in the past 3 weeks, This clan intrigued me the most.The management of members and ranking system is great. The thing i noticed from all my experience with different clans is that they are not open. Those clans feel like a closed box where people just meet play a game, win some rounds and are done. It felt nothing fun. On the other side, the guys in shield squadron are welcoming, humorous and all in all guys who want to have fun. well yeah the clan plays ranked games too but they never pressure people. Everyone understands the value of teamwork. Plus in a game where teamwork is absolute necessary, a good team is fun to play with. Yes we lose some rounds when playing together, but still its fun. In conclusion i would say that if u are looking for an adult community who understands when to be serious and when to chill out. Take a look in SQgs.
stay classy Sqgs.

Roninn235
02-26-2016, 08:32 PM
I've spent the last month with this amazing group and today I'm officially a member,

After along day at work :nonchalance: I come home and play with these cool guys :cool: no drama nor tension just pure fun

If you are looking for people to join playing R6 and The Division i strongly recommend that you join up.

ColdBlooded1796
02-27-2016, 09:23 PM
Joining this squad has changed me for the better with great friends and family who have nothing but support and encouragement for you. the community is great, everybody is real close with each other and get along well. The process of becoming a member was a great way to test and develop skills to see if id belong in the group. With out hesitation i can say this is by far the best squad for all general fps games in with involves real time strategy and team work. i wanna thank everybody for putting up with me and heres to many mopre great games together.
thanks, Coldblooded Zac

iOzma
02-28-2016, 08:53 PM
Всем привет!

Two weeks ago I joined Sheild Squadron as a recruit and now Im a fuul member of it. The main things I like about these guys are:

1) A lot of different people from all over the world
2) No toxic players
3) They always invite everybody to the game before to start
4) Everubody follow the rules and respect each other
5) If you new joiner in R6 (as I am) teammates are redy to help you with the game basics and dont blame you if your team lost
5) Squad leader payed me 25000$ for positive feedback about the clan

I am really happy to join this team and hope will become a good part of it and be helpfull.
So if you are looking for clan, STOP looking and JOIN US!

From Russia with love!
Rostislav

Dezzi94
03-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Hey everyone,

Firstly I really enjoy this clan after testing out a few others. I am uk based an it would be great to have some more uk players in the clan!!

I have got on well with all members especially Aplasado and Sunde who I feel I have a strong connection with. The clan ranges from casual to ranked, however it is small enough to care about every member and therefore you will have no ego's or big heads in it.

Those players that are serious about gaming like me are!! while the casual's do their own thing. All the while being relaxed and calm.

TAG.Aratin
03-18-2016, 06:20 PM
After joining the clan 3 weeks ago and played with the guys
there man never had such funny and hilarious moments.
Now after my interview, I got to be part of an really cool
group of people.
I hope its gonna stay that way for a long time i would be really
sad now if i cant play with these guys again xD

Cheers
Aratin

Ri6-Persian
03-21-2016, 10:52 PM
After joining the clan 3 weeks ago and played with the guys
there man never had such funny and hilarious moments.
Now after my interview, I got to be part of an really cool
group of people.
I hope its gonna stay that way for a long time i would be really
sad now if i cant play with these guys again xD

Cheers
Aratin

I would really like to join this Clan. When I joined TS someone told me that they are not excepting new people unless its an invite.

Can someone please invite me? I am currently in a clan but the players do not log in enough to play and I would love to join ShieldSquadron and play all the time.

Can anyone help me join?

hbkz0r
03-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi guys, i found the shield squadroom on enjine while i was searching for a rainbow six siege clan, i have 2 weeks since i joinned and i found it to be a very nice and welcoming community with great people with a lot of common sense, not easy to find that in these days and for the future i know i'm gonna have the same great time that i had .

The_HumanBean
03-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Hello guys,

So i have been a recruit for some weeks now and today the day has come that i have become a Shield Squadron member. During the 2 recruit weeks i had a great time, i've played quite a lot with you guys and enjoyed it a lot. I like the fact that all members see each other as true friends even considering the fact that they have never met each other in real life, it just great to see that. I would love to be a part of this group filled with really cool guys

And remember They dont Call Me Bean for no reason
Peace out

FairFight.DZ
03-29-2016, 06:45 PM
Algeria No ?

K1LL.switch
01-24-2017, 12:20 AM
website and ts down?