PDA

View Full Version : Looking for fun,laid back players

crawl-space-321
11-23-2015, 09:51 PM
I'm looking for fun and laid back players. I just want to have fun and laugh.

Info_warrior PC
Thanks

iB.Jatobi
11-23-2015, 11:16 PM
Depends on what your definition of laid back is lol.

Check this out: forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1239669-Masters-of-War-PC?

We are defninitely a competitive group, but we are always all about having fun. We will cut the **** with each other when we see someone screw up, all start bursting out laughing.

When it's time to be serious, crunch time, we are pretty serious. When it's not such a serious time, we are complete idiots lol.

DAWN-DaMann22
11-24-2015, 03:30 AM
Yes like Jatobi said, "laid back" is open to interpretation. My guys at Quantum Dawn Gaming (QuantumDawn.com) like to win with excellent teamwork and communications. If you want to have a dedicated leader that rotates such that the team is playing this more realistically than a CoD match then we are the group for you. However if by laid back you want to treat this like any CS:go game then look else where.

earthleap1969
12-03-2015, 01:50 PM
I'm looking for fun and laid back players. I just want to have fun and laugh.

Info_warrior PC
Thanks

i also only want to play for fun and have a laugh :Dso add me if you want to

MiraculousGamer
12-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Hey I too just want to be able to jump on and have a laugh, I'll add you up later when I get home.

Bluecewe
12-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Hey Info_warrior, you may be interested in Extreme Fusion Gaming.

We are a sociable group of tactically-oriented gamers. Visit our site to learn more (http://www.extremefusiongaming.net).

If you are interested, feel free to get in contact with me directly, preferably through Steam, but Uplay can suffice.