PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Why Rainbow 6 Siege isnt it in my Game list?

TheN00bieMan1
11-23-2015, 08:23 PM
The Pre-load for the Open Beta is out but I cant find it in my game list but my cousin has it in his game list and currently he is downloading it. What seems to be the problem?

LoliAdmin
11-23-2015, 11:52 PM
Have you played Closed Beta or been on rainbow six siege site?

TheN00bieMan1
11-24-2015, 05:24 AM
Have you played Closed Beta or been on rainbow six siege site?

No i did not play the Closed Beta and yes I did went to the Rainbow 6 Siege website

Beaker-de
11-24-2015, 08:45 AM
uplay -> my games -> hidden

.......and there it is!!! ? ........should be!

TheN00bieMan1
11-24-2015, 09:02 AM
uplay -> my games -> hidden

.......and there it is!!! ? ........should be!

Dude its not there. If it was i wouldnt be asking this question. So far right now I am spending the whole day trying to get the beta into my game list by reloging and restarting Uplay and the staff of Ubisoft are not helping what so ever. So much for "Trying to get all the people into beta"

Beaker-de
11-24-2015, 09:29 AM
you did not tell us that you have tested the "hidden" button in your first post.
sorry

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 10:36 AM
Hi there, TheN00bieMan1,

Have you checked the "Free Games" section of the Uplay Client?

If you still cannot locate the open beta please let me know.

TheN00bieMan1
11-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi there, TheN00bieMan1,

Have you checked the "Free Games" section of the Uplay Client?

If you still cannot locate the open beta please let me know.

Yes I have check the Free Games section and My Games section both do not have the Rainbow 6 Siege Icon/Poster/Pre-load. I live in Malaysia and I should be able to download it but for some reason I dont have it

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi again,

Sorry to hear you still cannot get access to the open beta.

Can you confirm if you can access the beta when signing in on an alternate Uplay account?

TheN00bieMan1
11-24-2015, 11:03 AM
Hi again,

Sorry to hear you still cannot get access to the open beta.

Can you confirm if you can access the beta when signing in on an alternate Uplay account?

I cant because I have no other account to play with.

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Are you able to go to the Uplay website here and create a second account that you can try and access the open beta on?: https://uplay.ubi.com

This will help me identify if the issue is localised to your current Uplay account or not.

TheN00bieMan1
11-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Are you able to go to the Uplay website here and create a second account that you can try and access the open beta on?: https://uplay.ubi.com

This will help me identify if the issue is localised to your current Uplay account or not.

Okay I created a new account and the Beta is there. Why doesnt it show for my main account?

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 11:46 AM
Thank you for confirming access with an alternate account.

Can you please private message me your current account details. This will be of the account where you cannot access the Beta. This will allow me to investigate this further for you.

Thanks.

ICEMaticICE
11-24-2015, 12:32 PM
I have same issue. New account can see and pre-load the game. My main account does not see the game

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 12:35 PM
Hi there, ICEMaticICE,

Have you made sure to check for the game in the "Free Games" or "Hidden" section of your Uplay Client?

ICEMaticICE
11-24-2015, 01:32 PM
Yes Now I installed the game and still cannot see game under games, free games, or hidden. I can see the game under games with other account

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Hi again,

Can you confirm if you have tried reinstalling the Uplay Client to see if this allows you to preload the game correctly?

Thanks.

Ovakt
11-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Hi again,

Can you confirm if you have tried reinstalling the Uplay Client to see if this allows you to preload the game correctly?

Thanks.

I have the same problem, and reinstalling uplay client doesn't work.

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi there, Ovakt,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you checked all of the locations the game can be found in?:

Free Games
Hidden

Are you still unable to see or preload the game? Can you also confirm if you were part of the closed beta?

ICEMaticICE
11-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Ok, I uninstalled siege that I proloaded it from another account. than i uninstalled Uplay client, rebooted computer and then I downloaded latest uplay client and installed it. The result is the same still cannot see game anywhere.

PS: I was given beta code a while ago that was sent form news@news.ubisoft.com that was not valid (I could not activate this code I tried to contact support but did not get an reply.

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 02:15 PM
Hi again, ICEMaticICE,

Can you please private message me the email address of your Uplay account so that I can investigate this further for you?

Thank you.

Ovakt
11-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Hi there, Ovakt,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you checked all of the locations the game can be found in?:

Free Games
Hidden

Are you still unable to see or preload the game? Can you also confirm if you were part of the closed beta?

Tank you!

Yes, I have checked all locations, and I did not participate in any previous beta testing.
However, I just tried with creating a new account, where I am able to download the open beta.

Regards

HWDP.ACAB
11-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Hello i have the same problem is no Rainbow six beta on game list ! Try to find in my games also in free games and its not i dont have any hidden button please help me becouse is beta starts just tommorow :)) i dont have any steam acc im From Uk also in the "news" i got pre load beta but when i click on it its shows me N/A

Okeey PROBLEM RESOLVED JUST DALETE UpLAY form computer and go for raibow six open beta site click pc version download uplay form the next site and instal uplay again and thats it

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 04:23 PM
Hi there, HWDP.ACAB,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear you can now preload the game.

If you have further issues please let me know.