PDA

View Full Version : Problem to Preload Rainbow Six Siege Open Beta

TheRealSynkhara
11-23-2015, 05:40 PM
Hey guys,

I play Rainbow Six Siege since the Alpha tests, I also did Technical tests for Closed Beta and then Closed Beta. So today, I should be able to download the Open Beta for the game. It appears in my games on Uplay, but when I want to download it, I got a button called "Preloaded" which I can't click. My R6 Siege hasn't been updated yet for the Open Beta, so I don't understand that "Preloaded" button. It happened to me for The Crew Wild Run as well, but I didn't care because I wasn't interested in the game.
So far, it's impossible for me to get the Open Beta even if I have the game on Uplay. I submitted a ticket to the support, but when I go there to check if an answer is available, I got nothing in my tickets history.
Does anyone has the same problem or knows how to solve it?

Thanks for your help, have a nice day.

Mr_Shade
11-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Hi There,

If the game says 'Preloaded' - that means you have the beta ready to go - so it doesn't say 'Preload' right?

You just need to wait for the Open Beta to go live, and the 'preloaded' button will turn into a 'Play' button :)

TheRealSynkhara
11-23-2015, 09:08 PM
Hello Mr_Shade, thanks for your answer.

I understand what you mean but, I don't get why the guys I played with during Closed Beta must download 9 Go to update the game and I have nothing. We played at the same time, and all stopped the last day of the Closed Beta. So I don't understand how is my game ready to go, while my friends have to update it. Isn't it a bit strange?

That's my problem, I realized I didn't explained it clearly enough.

Thanks for your help anyway, let's wait until tomorrow, when the beta starts to see how it goes.

TheRealSynkhara
11-24-2015, 12:15 PM
So the beta started this morning,

- I still got that "Preloaded" button instead of "Play".
- I still can't do the 9 Go the game needs to be updated for the Open Beta, even if I meet all the requirements to get the game one day before.
- My friends who did the update can play wihtout any problem.
- As the problem occurred with The Crew Wild Run as well, don't you think I got a problem with my account? With The Crew Wild Run, the "Preloaded" button never turned into "Downlaod" or "Play", and no update was available.
- Auto-update is enabled for the game, so I don't know why it can't find them.

What can I do to unlock that situation? Because if it occurred for The Crew WR, then for R6 Siege, it will happen again on following betas. I just would like to fix this.

Thanks for your attention and your help, have a nice day.

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 12:45 PM
Hi there,

Early access should become available to you later today. Keep an eye on the Uplay client for the preloaded status to change to "Play". Any updates required will become available when your early access is granted.

Thanks.

TheRealSynkhara
11-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Hello,

That's ok, the update is now available. Thanks for your answers and your help guys.

By the way, keep up the good work with that Rainbow Six Siege, this game is so much better than others video games conceptors do these days.

NIS8RO
11-25-2015, 02:08 AM
Hi there,

Early access should become available to you later today. Keep an eye on the Uplay client for the preloaded status to change to "Play". Any updates required will become available when your early access is granted.

Thanks.

Hi, How do I go about preloading the Open Beta. I cant find it under the Uplay games section?

cheers!!