PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client - November Update 2

Ubi-Cain
11-23-2015, 03:41 PM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/4c5833c832fad21d25c81cfbb29cb013.jpg

Hello Folks,

We've got another update for you this month and in it we've got a few more bug fixes for you along with a couple of features you'll be able to take advantage of in the future. You'll get to see the new improved game invitation flow hard at work in the upcoming Rainbow Six Siege beta, so make sure to check that out.

Changes in this release:

Improved game invitation flow and notifications. These changes focus on better support for multiplayer heavy games allowing you to invite multiple players easier and improving visibility for all involved parties
Added a link to the "Account Information" page that will take you to the account management page on Uplay.com

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a rare issue where the Friend drop down menu would break if it was opened while new elements refreshed
Fixed an issue in which UI relevant only to progressive downloads, would appear while preloading a game
Fixed an issue with DLC images not refreshing properly after recovering from a loss of connection
Fixed an issue where games on the “Hidden” page would reappear in the “Games” page after recovering from a loss of connection
Fixed an issue where a friends current presence would not update properly in an open chat window
Fixed several localization issues and inconsistencies across the application
Additional minor bug fixes

As always, keep on sharing your feedback... we're watching our forums closely.

The Uplay Team

Anykeyer
12-02-2015, 09:24 AM
bugs
1. featured club badges on web page and in client are out of sync. I changed badges on https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/profile/me yesterday and they still arent updated in client
2. I get "challenges" for Unity but its not possible to complete them because I already did required action long ago. example:
"A piece of cake! Complete 1 Club Action in Assassin's CreedŽ Unity"
Cant be done because all actions are already done.
3. ACS with the latest update started to crash a lot and it seems to be connected to getting uplay actions with no points done.
Yesterday:
Conquer Thames (no units, only xp) - crash to desktop. Complete seq 4 (no units) - crash. Craft 10 items (gives points) - no crash. Reach level 8 (gives points) - no crash.

Anykeyer
12-03-2015, 07:58 AM
Looks like disabling Uplay overlay fixes ACS crashing

Anykeyer
12-03-2015, 10:25 PM
More bugs.
Uplay client doesnt show most of the AC Unity actions even through they arent really gone anywhere
Similarly Club webpage (outside of Uplay PC client) hides most of the AC Syndicate actions (looks like only actions without units rewards are affected)

Most importantly
You lost my AC3 Benedict Arnold ownership data!
This DLC always was a bit of an outlier, it didnt appear in DLC tab. But it did work for me, I had it listed in account information in uplay client along with associated cdkey. It also worked perfectly fine when you moved AC3 to the new download format. I had it downloaded automatically for every new install, just like any other owned DLC.
Now its gone from account information. And new AC3 install doesnt download its files. I retrived cdkey from uplay shop purchased history, tried to activate it, got "this cdkey already active on this account" error. But its not listed in \cashe\ownership file!
Its like you simply disabled this DLC in Uplay so its somewhere there but not really.
Disabling sold products is simply unacceptable

Anykeyer
12-08-2015, 08:10 AM
Its time for more bugs.
1. expired Rainbow six siege beta doesnt disappear from game's library and cant be removed manually (doesnt affect me in particular bc I didnt use it, I had a feeling it will end like this)
2. voice chat devices and volume are reset on each restart. device - on 1st in list, volume - to 0
defaulting to the 1st device is also wrong, should be currently selected device in windows control panel
also, mic volume slider's maximum setting is 100% in uplay settings and 200% in Uplay's overlay, IMO should be 200% everywhere.