PDA

View Full Version : AC:Syndicate Chest will not Highlight to complete area in Lambeth

macxtc777
11-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Problem: one chest left to complete the collection in Lambeth...
Chest is visible on overhead map, when you visit the chest, it is not highlighted like the other chests I've collected...
Chest will not allow the user to collect its reward, which means you can't finish the challange for the Lambeth section of the map

Location of chest: Lambeth, near the Norhtern (upper) Thems bridge, close to the river

anyone else have this glitch?... I have also found a few others... none of them game breaking, but they make me wish there was a way to
save the game into multiple files (just in case the worse should happen and I loose all my hard work)

YazX_
11-23-2015, 11:26 AM
Could you please post a screenshot with and without eagle vision while you have the chest selected on your map?

strigoi1958
11-23-2015, 12:24 PM
If you go to the map and click on it, when you get close you can see it... if it is the one I think you mean it is just north of Lambeth in Southwark...it is the one where you learn to use the darts and I seem to end up near it after each boat mission where I mark boxes it is underground but I have not found the entrance to the sewer yet.

EDIT If it is, I have found the sewer entrance and posted a picture in the spoiler so don't look if you want to enjoy the search.

http://s23.postimg.org/qbbwg4dii/sewer.jpg

SheetsInPieces
12-01-2015, 02:26 AM
I opened this chest already but it's showing up on the map and not logged as been opened. Same site in north E Lambeth by the Thems. I have visited it a few time but the chest isn't highlighted anymore and I can't open it.

Anyone have a workaround/fix for this sucker? Only thing left in Lambeth.