PDA

View Full Version : Something missing? Dogs/Cats!

Bullet-Thrower
11-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Anyone see any cats and or dogs? It always made me grin when taking time to pet a dog after slitting a few throats!

UE40zocken
11-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Anyone see any cats and or dogs? It always made me grin when taking time to pet a dog after slitting a few throats!

No Dogs in this game, but i saw cats. But you canīt interact with them. There are chickens and rats aswell, but thatīs it with small animals.

Going4Quests
11-25-2015, 09:50 PM
I believe I also saw horses without carriages, deer and goats.

D.I.D.
11-25-2015, 09:59 PM
Lots of cats, some pigeons. Oddly no gulls and no dogs, and I didn't even notice the lack of dogs.

I had a weird glitch with a bunch of rats, where I turned a corner into an alley and surprised them. As they ran away, they did the Ezio glitch from ACII and Brotherhood, where sometimes he'd float diagonally up into the sky. I watched them soar away into the air, the very image of rodent freedom. It was a touching scene.

jandraelune
11-26-2015, 11:02 AM
ACS has the least population of the whole AC line. As well as the least clutter.

No animals or birds for that. No crowds wandering to blend into. No hire-able crowds. No weapons sitting around. Barely any crowds to blend into that are not wandering.

strigoi1958
11-26-2015, 12:28 PM
Lots of cats, some pigeons. Oddly no gulls and no dogs, and I didn't even notice the lack of dogs.

I had a weird glitch with a bunch of rats, where I turned a corner into an alley and surprised them. As they ran away, they did the Ezio glitch from ACII and Brotherhood, where sometimes he'd float diagonally up into the sky. I watched them soar away into the air, the very image of rodent freedom. It was a touching scene.

Yes I'm glad there are pigeons, I can't think about my time I spent living in London without remembering pigeons. :)

@jandraelune I think that is due to feedback because people said there was too many NPC's and thought less would help performance on minimum spec systems. Plus some said hiring a crowd and blending in made bypassing guards too easy. I think weapons laying around would look out of place but looting enemy gives us lots of stuff plus we can collect items from the children and there are lots of explosives, braziers (fire holders) and hanging barrels in places where we need them. That's what I like about AC games.. it stays familiar so I feel immersed very quickly but they freshen it up so I have to adapt to the new methods or enjoy a return of things like the whistle.

I would love 2 AC games a year because (I find the wait unbearable but people on the forum keep me entertained and distracted) and all those differences would make it possible... or even a trilogy again released in a 12 month period. Maybe an Evie only game and a Jacob only game and a combination finale :)

pharmartist
11-27-2015, 12:09 PM
I've chasing this one for a long time... now i gona take it to may doughter.
http://i.imgur.com/3WzxwVm.jpg