PDA

View Full Version : Bugreport: Sequece 7 Mission 3 and Sequence 5 Mission 1

Termina.
11-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Hello over there,

i do not know, how i else do report this bug, so i chose to post it here.
When i need to drive Mrs. Disraeli back to her house, i got stuck after the conversation ends between them in a loading screen.
No movement just the circle that says that the game loads and save your data.

I found a way to avoid this bug. If you get to your target before the conversation ends it works as expected.

Another bug that is not as annoying as the first bug (but you cant complete the optional mission, that Mrs. Attaways bus driver isnt hurt.
In my game it appears that just when the bus and the enemies appear the bus driver is shot in the head and thus dead. Its impossible to
complete this optional mission if you do it the right way.

I also found a way to avoid that. You do not drive directly over the Themse and drive a little bit to the right, to the next bridge and cross the
Thmse there, then you drive into the street, where the bus and enemies appear if you do it the normal way. Before you are at the end of the
street, the enemies and the bus spawn right before your vehicle and you just need to attack the enmies (ram them) and they got instaly destroyed.
Because they die instantly the optional mission is not a problem anymore, but you need to take care that you do not ram the bus.

Sincerely
Termina.

YazX_
11-22-2015, 04:47 PM
Hello,

The first one Seq7 is known issue and there is a workaround for it same as you mentioned, i'm not aware about the second one, please report it to Ubisoft support, link is in my signature.

Thanks

strigoi1958
11-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the info :)

Lord_Furface
11-22-2015, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the info on Seq 5 Mi 1, been pulling my hair on this one, ONE time i manage do get it right were the driver didn't die when they spawned, but then I was so chocked that I pressed the wrong button and I jumped off my carrige -.-'

strange bug this one though, was looking for info on it on Google, but couldn't see anyone from console version talking about it.

Assassin_Nima
11-25-2015, 05:11 AM
Hello over there,

When i need to drive Mrs. Disraeli back to her house, i got stuck after the conversation ends between them in a loading screen.

I found a way to avoid this bug. If you get to your target before the conversation ends it works as expected.

Another bug that is not as annoying as the first bug (but you cant complete the optional mission, that Mrs. Attaways bus driver isnt hurt.
In my game it appears that just when the bus and the enemies appear the bus driver is shot in the head and thus dead. Its impossible to

I also found a way to avoid that. You do not drive directly over the Themse and drive a little bit to the right, to the next bridge and cross the
Thmse there, then you drive into the street, where the bus and enemies appear if you do it the normal way. Before you are at the end of the
street, the enemies and the bus spawn right before your vehicle and you just need to attack the enmies (ram them) and they got instaly destroyed.
Because they die instantly the optional mission is not a problem anymore, but you need to take care that you do not ram the bus.

Sincerely
Termina.

About the optional mission you need to be fast and hit the carriage before it attacks the omnibus so it will lock on you and attack you. I tried it for the second time and I finished at 100%.

Highlander19999
12-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Hello over there,

Sincerely
Termina.

Its impossible to get to the location before the conversation ends,,,tried many a time and just cant get there in time.I can get to within 64 feet away from target and the screen goes blank as explained.

YazX_
12-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Its impossible to get to the location before the conversation ends,,,tried many a time and just cant get there in time.I can get to within 64 feet away from target and the screen goes blank as explained.

This issue has been resolved in patch 1.21, do you have your game fully updated?

l0calh05t
01-03-2016, 12:33 AM
This issue has been resolved in patch 1.21, do you have your game fully updated?

This is absolutely not true. I'm at v. 1.31 (the most current one as of today) and the driver still immediately dies after loading the checkpoint.

YazX_
01-03-2016, 10:02 AM
This is absolutely not true. I'm at v. 1.31 (the most current one as of today) and the driver still immediately dies after loading the checkpoint.

not sure whats the problem with your game, but i played both missions not once but maybe 3-4 times and they behave correctly and many members confirmed the fix, seems there is an issue with your game specifically, try to run UPlay as admin and verify game files afterwards.