PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate: Question about target system & Highlightened enemis

sirburton
11-22-2015, 01:56 PM
Hi all. The question is simple:
Is there a way to disable, via setting or via editing any file, the highlightened enemies? It breaks the immersion so damn sadly...especially when fighting more thugs.... seing all their silhouettes highlitened and shining like they've been for weeks inside a nuclear reactor! It simply kills the game.
So, solutions? Bypasses?

Mr_Shade
11-22-2015, 02:31 PM
Hi all. The question is simple:
Is there a way to disable, via setting or via editing any file, the highlightened enemies? It breaks the immersion so damn sadly...especially when fighting more thugs.... seing all their silhouettes highlitened and shining like they've been for weeks inside a nuclear reactor! It simply kills the game.
So, solutions? Bypasses?

Hi, if you disable the HUD and then turn on the things you require, you should find the look you require :)

sirburton
11-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Hi, if you disable the HUD and then turn on the things you require, you should find the look you require :)

Oh yeah just found out that!
But disabling that option, hids the counterattack signal too, which is kind useful. Is there any way to hide only the enemies' highlightning but still keeping the counterattack signal?

x___Luffy___x
11-22-2015, 03:51 PM
Oh yeah just found out that!
But disabling that option, hids the counterattack signal too, which is kind useful. Is there any way to hide only the enemies' highlightning but still keeping the counterattack signal?

EDIT : My mistake, You can keep the counterattack signal and remove the highlighting of the enemy. Just disable the Puppeteer option in HUD.

sirburton
11-23-2015, 12:03 AM
EDIT : My mistake, You can keep the counterattack signal and remove the highlighting of the enemy. Just disable the Puppeteer option in HUD.
which is the puppeteer option? My game is italian

I have other 2 questions:
1) is it possible to walk (not crouched) wearing the cape?
2) if i use the cane as weapon, is it possible to walk with the in hand ?

sirburton
11-23-2015, 04:41 PM
which is the puppeteer option? My game is italian

I have other 2 questions:
1) is it possible to walk (not crouched) wearing the cape?
2) if i use the cane as weapon, is it possible to walk with the in hand ?which is the puppeteer option? My game is italian

:3

YazX_
11-23-2015, 05:03 PM
:3

Hey,

1. No, there are too many request regarding this feature so it might be implemented in future patches.
2. No :)