PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate for PC - Sequence 4 Freezes - Doesn't Load - Can't Play!

JaneM1
11-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi,
Just got the game Friday & was loving every minute until unexpected freezing started at the end of Sequence 3 & total Lock up at beginning of Sequence 4.
Problem seems to be ACS.exe keeps stopping. Getting "ACS.exe has stopped responding" message. During the train fight at the end of Sequence 3 it would freeze, but restart at the last save spot. I followed guidelines for game crash/freeze, and managed to finally get the sequence done after HOURS of verifying files and such.

My pc system is:

Windows 7
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.40GHz
CPU speed is 3.4 GHz
Ram is 8.32 GB
Video Card is GeForce GTX 560 Ti (meets all requirements)
Disk Space 330.8
Sound card: meets minimum
DirectX 11
Running game via UPlay, not Steam

Please help! Seems like I am not the only PC player to have this issue. REALLY love the game and want to continue. Now I can't play at all. This is the only AC game I've played that has done this. I did not purchase Unity.

UbiSmarmy
11-23-2015, 01:09 AM
First of all welcome to the forums JaneM1.

Then concerning your freezing issue. First of all I'd say update the drivers for your graphics card. If this doesn't work then verify the game files, you can do this by clicking on the arrow next to the Play button in the Uplay Game Launcher.

If after updating your drivers and verifying the game files you're still encountering the freezing try a complete reinstall through the Uplay Game Launcher. And if that doesn't resolve the issue please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more in-depth support for this problem.

AviM.OE
11-28-2015, 12:26 PM
U fixed the prob ??? I am facing the same prob.

GhostAssassinLT
11-28-2015, 01:10 PM
And if that doesn't resolve the issue please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more in-depth support for this problem.

AviMgamer, did you read that part?

ShaneBlade88
11-28-2015, 01:36 PM
I have the same problem.
My Pc System is:

Windows 10
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U
CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Ram is 8192MB
Video Card is NVIDIA GeForce 820M with GeForce Game Ready Driver 359.00 for Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
Disk Space 750 gb
DirectX 12

UbiSmarmy
11-29-2015, 12:14 AM
I have the same problem.
My Pc System is:

Windows 10
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U
CPU @ 2.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Ram is 8192MB
Video Card is NVIDIA GeForce 820M with GeForce Game Ready Driver 359.00 for Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
Disk Space 750 gb
DirectX 12

Hey ShaneBlade88, welcome to the forums!

Some players have had an issue with the latest NVIDIA drivers, try rolling back to the 353.00 drivers and see if this resolves the issue.

AviM.OE
11-30-2015, 11:32 AM
Hi,
Just got the game Friday & was loving every minute until unexpected freezing started at the end of Sequence 3 & total Lock up at beginning of Sequence 4.
Problem seems to be ACS.exe keeps stopping. Getting "ACS.exe has stopped responding" message. During the train fight at the end of Sequence 3 it would freeze, but restart at the last save spot. I followed guidelines for game crash/freeze, and managed to finally get the sequence done after HOURS of verifying files and such.

My pc system is:

Windows 7
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.40GHz
CPU speed is 3.4 GHz
Ram is 8.32 GB
Video Card is GeForce GTX 560 Ti (meets all requirements)
Disk Space 330.8
DirectX 11

Please help! Seems like I am not the only PC player to have this issue. REALLY love the game and want to continue. Now I can't play at all. This is the only AC game I've played that has done this. I did not purchase Unity.

U fixed this prob mate ?? I am still stuck with it ..

AviM.OE
11-30-2015, 12:35 PM
OK I found a rather simple fix and tht was to reinstall the latest drivers .. But it didnt work so ... I set my Custom Resolution (640*480) to a resolution the game supports ie - to 1024*768 and lo .. That fixed the problem .. Sorry I Have been so bothersome :3 Anyway most ppl are facing this prob .. SO hope my Fix helps them :3