PDA

View Full Version : Spectator cam

watteville
03-16-2004, 10:50 AM
I think it would be great to have a spectator cam that would automatically edit the action of the game; It would make it fun for non players and advertise how cool it is. Also once you get shot down you could hit the spectator cam and enjoy the show.

Here how I think it could work; computer would spot 2 ennemy planes within 500 meters about to engage and pick the dominant one (height plus speed).

The camera would automatically switch between F3 for 5 seconds, F6 for 10 seconds, F4 for 5 seconds F1 when a plane is in a gunsights and switch to Enemy F6 after fire. The image would be cleaned of all icons speedbars and so on with maybe the exeption of the pilot's name in the bottom right corner.

Could also be in sepia Black and white or washed out 1940 Kodachrome.

watteville
03-16-2004, 10:50 AM
I think it would be great to have a spectator cam that would automatically edit the action of the game; It would make it fun for non players and advertise how cool it is. Also once you get shot down you could hit the spectator cam and enjoy the show.

Here how I think it could work; computer would spot 2 ennemy planes within 500 meters about to engage and pick the dominant one (height plus speed).

The camera would automatically switch between F3 for 5 seconds, F6 for 10 seconds, F4 for 5 seconds F1 when a plane is in a gunsights and switch to Enemy F6 after fire. The image would be cleaned of all icons speedbars and so on with maybe the exeption of the pilot's name in the bottom right corner.

Could also be in sepia Black and white or washed out 1940 Kodachrome.