PDA

View Full Version : Will the player and their friends able to have any practice before facing the enemy ?

MillanFung
11-22-2015, 05:59 AM
As everyone know Rainbow 6 is a tactical FPS game
It will be a disaster when the player playing with their friends with out any practice
They may not have a good cooperation in the game
such as throw a flash bang and breach the door in the same time
and walk with a tactical formation

Is that the player only allow to do practice when they are facing the enemy ?
I hope that the game will have a game mob that the player can practice with their friends without facing the enemy

iota-09
11-23-2015, 06:40 PM
there's a lot of bot modes, while they might not recreate perfectly the multiplayer environent, you can still try and mimic it with your friends, and so learn at least the basics of teamwork.

Rokaroo
11-25-2015, 11:45 AM
honestly i'd be happy with being able to load up a map without enemies and just run around a map doing different drills

in fact that would be the most realistic way to handle it...just let people have a shoothouse, even if it's not one of the ranked matches. Just something that can be loaded over and over again to practice some battle drills.

if you really want this to be treated like an esport you have to enable players to treat it like that too

MonsterEcho
11-25-2015, 03:58 PM
same, in cs go they can make a private match with just people they want in it to practice their flashbangs, grenades, and other mechanics, same with league of legends. i want this game to get big in the esports community, so you guys absolutely have to put out a sandbox or practice mode.