PDA

View Full Version : Recommend Best Order to Read Comics & Novels

crusader_prophet
11-22-2015, 02:04 AM
So I got a wonderful early gift from my girl yesterday - The entire collection of AC comics and novels released prior to the recent Titan comics ones (she wasn't aware of them). Here is the list that was in the package, but I am confused in what order should I read them? Do you have suggestions?

Renaissance, Brotherhood, Secret Crusade, Forsaken, Black Flag, Unity, The Fall, The Chain, Subject 4, Desmond, Accipiter, El Cakr, Hawk, Aquilus, Leila

Ureh
11-22-2015, 02:34 AM
Hey there,

Subject 4 is an omnibus of The Fall and The Chain with a 10 page epilogue. The present day sections takes place a few decades before the events of AC1, but the events that are relived in the animus (and other methods) are from the19th century. So I would say read Subject 4 first.

Followed by Renaissance (AC2), Brotherhood (B), Secret Crusade (R), Forsaken (3), Black Flag (4), Unity (ACU). Just in case you didn't know, the novels have a few discrepancies from the main games.

As for the remaining comics: Desmond, Aquilus, Accipter, Hawk, El Cakr, Leila. These comics, for the most part, are an alternate timeline since some of their elements vastly contradict with what occur in the main games.

Do you have the AC Brahman comic and the Revelations novel?

crusader_prophet
11-22-2015, 02:40 AM
Hey there,

Subject 4 is an omnibus of The Fall and The Chain with a 10 page epilogue. The present day sections takes place a few decades before the events of AC1, but the events that are relived in the animus (and other methods) are from the19th century. So I would say read Subject 4 first.

Followed by Renaissance (AC2), Brotherhood (B), Secret Crusade (R), Forsaken (3), Black Flag (4), Unity (ACU). Just in case you didn't know, the novels have a few discrepancies from the main games.

As for the remaining comics: Desmond, Aquilus, Accipter, Hawk, El Cakr, Leila. These comics, for the most part, are an alternate timeline since some of their elements vastly contradict with what occur in the main games.

Do you have the AC Brahman comic and the Revelations novel?

Oh yes, I forgot the Revelations novel. It was in the package. And I had bought the Brahman when it came out. I also found out the Underworld is in pre-order. Thanks so much for your tip.