PDA

View Full Version : ACS instantly Minimizes at start-up

SkypherDZN
11-21-2015, 06:28 PM
This issue makes me so annoyed... :mad:

I believed that a background service might be the cause and it keeps losing focus und ACS. So I tried to close as many programs as possible. When I set my antivirus in gamemode, it worked perfectly for a few hours. Then it happened again. Just now, I closed the program supporting my headset. Worked fine. I then decided to try and minimise manually and see what happens. Boom, automatically minimises again after only 1 time minimizing manually. What the **** is this? -PLS HELP!!!

SkypherDZN
11-21-2015, 06:29 PM
This issue makes me so annoyed... :mad:

I believed that a background service might be the cause and it keeps losing focus und ACS. So I tried to close as many programs as possible. When I set my antivirus in gamemode, it worked perfectly for a few hours. Then it happened again. Just now, I closed the program supporting my headset. Worked fine. I then decided to try and minimise manually and see what happens. Boom, automatically minimises again after only 1 time minimizing manually. What the **** is this? -PLS HELP!!!

The title should be:

ACS instantly MINIMISES at start-up

Can't edit title and delete thread for some reason

YazX_
11-21-2015, 08:24 PM
Someone had similar issue and got fixed by setting the game to run in borderless window as advised, to do that, open this file:

Documents\Assassin's Creed Syndicate\AC.ini

find this line:

WindowMode=2

Change it to

WindowMode=1

or

WindowMode=3

Hope it helps.

P.S: you cannot edit thread title, i will edit it for you.

SkypherDZN
11-24-2015, 07:02 PM
Someone had similar issue and got fixed by setting the game to run in borderless window as advised, to do that, open this file:

Documents\Assassin's Creed Syndicate\AC.ini

find this line:

WindowMode=2

Change it to

WindowMode=1

or

WindowMode=3

Hope it helps.

P.S: you cannot edit thread title, i will edit it for you.

Thanks a lot! I am gonna try that. It has occured less lately but it still happens. Hopefully your advice will fix it :))

YazX_
11-24-2015, 09:41 PM
you are welcome, let us know if this worked for you :)

bclarg
11-27-2015, 12:12 AM
I also have had the game frequently minimize to the Desktop. I will try the suggestion here and see if it helps.