PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to help pitch in with the story

ModernwarriorGa
11-21-2015, 03:22 AM
Dear ubisoft I just finished playing syndicate and I loved it by the way. At the end when Violet de Costa brings the shroud back to the Abstergo lab that gave me an idea. Now I know I am just a player and can't decide on what you guys do with the story but, as we all know everbody misses Desmond, even Shaun misses him. So when you said the Shroud can heal almost anyone I thought that since Abstergo has Desmonds's body fhen maybe the Assassins could take it and use it on Desmond and bring him back. Now I dont know if you guys want to bring back Desmond but I had thought that it would have been a swell idea. And if you have any interest in this idea feel free to ask me qusetions. P.s WHO IS BISHOP?

crusader_prophet
11-21-2015, 03:27 AM
Use SPOILER tags!!!

D.I.D.
11-21-2015, 05:55 AM
They showed Desmond's body being cut into pieces with his organs in separate boxes, and they did it all in the Temple without any particular care. That dull, bland boy is never coming back, thankfully.

Besides, I'm not at the end of Syndicate yet but a short way into the game there's a discussion about the Shroud and they say that it can't raise the dead, only heal the living.