PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Pre-order for PC digital download codes not working. "Help" ticket unresonsive

zanntis
11-20-2015, 11:27 PM
I have received my Amazon Pre-order for PC digital download codes but they are not working. I followed the instructions & entered my code via Uplay, clicked continue, the window closed but my game is not listed. I closed Uplay, re-opened it still no game. I tried to re-enter code & it says it is already active go to my game library, but it is not listed under my games..

Also the Amazon Pre-order for PC digital download code for the AC Syndicate "Join the Family" activity page. "get 10,000 points" when you per-order. say that code is also invalid.

I submitted a help request & have revived no email confirmation that it was received, but I do get one when I ask a general question. I tried the "live" chat & got "Your chat request has been canceled because no agents are available."

Getting really frustrated with this!

YazX_
11-21-2015, 12:09 AM
Do you have latest version of UPlay installed?

if not, please download it from www.uplay.com (http://www.uplay.com) and check your games library again.

Another thing, when you click on Games in UPlay, make sure the view filter at top is set to "All Games" not "Installed"

zanntis
11-23-2015, 07:42 PM
Yes I have the latest version of Upaly! When you view all game it just wants you to buy the game, no way to download,
The lack of response from Ubisoft "help" is extremely disappointing! So many easy ways Ubisoft could have taken care of this! When I explained my issues to Amazon they were appalled & gave me a refund even though they normally do not give refunds on digital downloads.
Still, not happy with Ubisoft customer service!

YazX_
11-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Yes I have the latest version of Upaly! When you view all game it just wants you to buy the game, no way to download,
The lack of response from Ubisoft "help" is extremely disappointing! So many easy ways Ubisoft could have taken care of this! When I explained my issues to Amazon they were appalled & gave me a refund even though they normally do not give refunds on digital downloads.
Still, not happy with Ubisoft customer service!

how many codes did you get?