PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy Helix Credits

Its8bitQueso
11-20-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm on the steam version of AC: Syndicate and whenever I try to buy a pack of Helix Credits from the E-Store, I get this error.

http://i.imgur.com/4LsbCna.jpg

I've done all the port forwarding and disabled my AV/Firewall, but still no dice.

What do I do?

YazX_
11-21-2015, 12:58 AM
Well i think there is something wrong with Helix credits, yesterday i had 400 credits, today i have 0, i have seen some reports in the past couple of days about Helix credits, so it might be Ubisoft is working on fixing it thus the service is down, however, please submit a ticket to Ubisoft support , link is in my signature.

Its8bitQueso
11-21-2015, 01:15 AM
Well i think there is something wrong with Helix credits, yesterday i had 400 credits, today i have 0, i have seen some reports in the past couple of days about Helix credits, so it might be Ubisoft is working on fixing it thus the service is down, however, please submit a ticket to Ubisoft support , link is in my signature.

I've been in contact with them since earlier this afternoon. So now we play the waiting game.

UbiSmarmy
11-21-2015, 01:20 AM
I'm on the steam version of AC: Syndicate and whenever I try to buy a pack of Helix Credits from the E-Store, I get this error.

http://i.imgur.com/4LsbCna.jpg

I've done all the port forwarding and disabled my AV/Firewall, but still no dice.

What do I do?

First of all welcome to the forums EightbitQueso!

Secondly the issue you're encountering with the Helix Credits. First of all I'd recommend that you verify your game files, you can do that from Steam just right click on the game's title in the Game Library. If this doesn't resolve the issue please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for further assistance.

Its8bitQueso
11-21-2015, 02:43 AM
First of all welcome to the forums EightbitQueso!

Secondly the issue you're encountering with the Helix Credits. First of all I'd recommend that you verify your game files, you can do that from Steam just right click on the game's title in the Game Library. If this doesn't resolve the issue please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for further assistance.

I re-validated the files, still no change. I'm waiting for UbiSupport to get back to me... They haven't replied for 7 hours. Guess they're gone for the weekend?

Nikki_Heat
11-21-2015, 09:51 AM
i do have the same issues, i can buy for ac unity doh, well i did but they dont share helix...... so i did send in a refound ticket or they could take the helix from my unity to my syndicate... hope they do it at least...

Its8bitQueso
11-21-2015, 11:04 PM
::Bump::

UbiSmarmy
11-21-2015, 11:48 PM
I re-validated the files, still no change. I'm waiting for UbiSupport to get back to me... They haven't replied for 7 hours. Guess they're gone for the weekend?

Sorry you haven't heard back from Support, the should be getting back to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience and we'll get you your Helix Credits.

YazX_
11-22-2015, 12:09 AM
today its showing for me properly, please check and see if the issue got fixed.

Its8bitQueso
11-22-2015, 03:27 AM
today its showing for me properly, please check and see if the issue got fixed.

Just jumped on to check, still nothing... Idk, I just don't want to have to run everywhere to grab the gear I want to craft.

Ninerapture
11-22-2015, 05:03 PM
Just jumped on to check, still nothing... Idk, I just don't want to have to run everywhere to grab the gear I want to craft.

I have the same issue. I put a ticket in and they were unable to assist.

Its8bitQueso
11-23-2015, 04:12 PM
I have the same issue. I put a ticket in and they were unable to assist.

Well that's reassuring...

rckh2574
11-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Same here!! I purchased 9000H pack last night, until now almost 20hours still not show up!! Issue a ticket to CS also don't received any reply yet. Same problem occurred in last unity; why such a simple problem keep happen & happen again???