PDA

View Full Version : Option to autostart where last played

GoOregonDucks2
11-20-2015, 10:37 PM
It would be great if there was an option to auto start the last game you were playing when you start the PS4 or any other console. 99.999999 percent of the time I want to continue playing a game where I left off. And I probably start the game over 100 times while I try to finish it. I can't just start it and walk away because it have to keep pressing X to start the game with long breaks in between each prompt. I started AC with Black Flag and now have started at the beginning game and played all the other games. They are all great but it seems like it should do what the user does most of the time by default. I always have the option to back out to game menus. Think about if your mobile phone and television set started by going to a menu every time.

cawatrooper9
11-20-2015, 11:26 PM
You know, since they've removed the multiple save files (still a terrible idea in my book) the addition of an autostart only makes sense. After all, what is the menu anymore but something else that we have to click on before we get to what we want?

GoOregonDucks2
01-18-2016, 05:58 PM
I statrted playing Syndicate and it looks like the developers were way ahead of me. That's exactly how Syndicate works. Thanks. I like it much better.

GoOregonDucks2
03-18-2016, 04:23 AM
Oh my goodness. Started playing AC Rogue. It takes something like 8 responses on my controller to start the game every time. Really? You have to be better than that. It takes way to much time to start the game every time.

Jessigirl2013
03-18-2016, 02:00 PM
Oh my goodness. Started playing AC Rogue. It takes something like 8 responses on my controller to start the game every time. Really? You have to be better than that. It takes way to much time to start the game every time.

Are you sure its not just taking a long time loading...

Otherwise its an issue with the controller if its not registering you've pressed it.