PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate AMD optimization?

siralex1986
11-20-2015, 08:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone was able to help me while trying to use some AMD tools and get the game looking at its best.

I already maxed every graphics option in game and the game runs well, but I feel like I could get something better; I heard Nvidia users can force details and other stuff NVCP so I was wondering if I could do the same with an equivalent AMD program.

I use RadeonPro from time to time, but I'm not really an expert while messing with graphic options; I tried to pretty much force everything on best quality and the game was running at 20FPS.
Which leads me to say that with some tweaks I could get a consistent graphic improve without affecting performances too much.

Anyone could give me some tips?

Thanks!

Yaseen0147
11-20-2015, 08:57 PM
To tell you the truth this game is poorly optimized for AMD,I just wrote a article now on in the forum regarding my experience

siralex1986
11-20-2015, 09:47 PM
To tell you the truth this game is poorly optimized for AMD,I just wrote a article now on in the forum regarding my experience

So there's nothing you would suggest to improve it a bit?

RVSage
11-20-2015, 09:47 PM
TXAA wont work with AMD cards, but HBAO+ and PCSS. I disable PCSS on my 970 because it eats my FPS. Perhaps you can try the AMD forums about similar options and see what you can dig up, from there too

Yaseen0147
11-20-2015, 09:53 PM
i would suggest downloading the latest driver for AMD,download any upcoming updates for which Ubisoft offers for Assassins Creed Syndicate and also keep checking if AMD releases any beta optimization for Syndicate btw what Card do you have?

siralex1986
11-20-2015, 11:51 PM
i would suggest downloading the latest driver for AMD,download any upcoming updates for which Ubisoft offers for Assassins Creed Syndicate and also keep checking if AMD releases any beta optimization for Syndicate btw what Card do you have?

Sapphire R9 290 4GB gddr5 TRI-X OC 2*DVI/HDMI/DP.

I'll try with the Catalyst Control Center and see how it affects the game!