PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity - Contacting Club members

ryerstar
11-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Hello.

I have created a club and it has 10 members. Now, I'd like to communicate with them for planning some co-op missions. How can I contact my club's members? Is it possible to leave them a message in one of the club's halls or send them messages in-game? If yes, please explain how to do it.

Thank you.

YazX_
11-20-2015, 07:02 PM
Hello,

Add them as friends in UPlay and directly chat with them, UPlay chat also supports offline messaging.

ryerstar
11-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Ahh, I see, so no in-game messages or something? But when I open my Club there is a folder Messages. If I can't leave messages to my team members what for is that folder there?

And one more question. Is there an option to see who have been members to my club? I made a mistake and kicked out one of my teammates but now I don't know how to invite him back, I can't remember his whole user name and UPlay can only find players by their full user names. So I feel bad about what I've done and would like to contact this player.

YazX_
11-20-2015, 10:16 PM
Ahh, I see, so no in-game messages or something? But when I open my Club there is a folder Messages. If I can't leave messages to my team members what for is that folder there?

And one more question. Is there an option to see who have been members to my club? I made a mistake and kicked out one of my teammates but now I don't know how to invite him back, I can't remember his whole user name and UPlay can only find players by their full user names. So I feel bad about what I've done and would like to contact this player.

to be honest it has been a while since i played Unity and haven't played co-op much, i'll ask a frequent co-op player to come here and answer you for this.

Fatal-Feit
11-20-2015, 10:57 PM

Messages are for invites and such from other club members. There's no in-game text system.

Unfortunately, no. I'm sorry to hear that, bud.

ryerstar
11-21-2015, 10:02 AM
Thank you, Fatal-Feit.

Too bad for that player :( A lesson I learned - do not press buttons if you don't know what you are doing :(