PDA

View Full Version : Who still plays Unity?

FirePhoenix2K6
11-20-2015, 01:45 PM
Hi there all just to say sorry if this post is all ready out there just got on the forums ......
Just would like to know if people are still playing unity I know it did have a lot of bugs but I just got the game and must say it f*****g wicked the best I have played yet...I also got the new assassin's creed syndicate but I don't think its as good as this one would like to play co op with people that have a mic any way hope to see some people here thanks again

Kregen227
11-20-2015, 04:08 PM
I still play it from time to time . It's still one of my favorite games even tho I could not play online for a month when it released. I'll probably play again after im done messing around on syndicate if I don't play ac2 since xbox released its emulator.

D.I.D.
11-20-2015, 05:28 PM
I was playing Uniy yet again while I was waiting for Syndicate to come out on PC. For all its faults, I loved it, although each person's experience was very much dependent on the exact way they played the game. Anyone who just hacked their way through probably found it boring.

I miss the co-op too, but I think Syndicate is a lot better so far, although I'm only partway into the game.

joelsantos24
11-20-2015, 06:43 PM
I still play it too, in fact I was playing it when Syndicate came out. I didn't start playing Syndicate until I finished Unity.

FirePhoenix2K6
11-20-2015, 07:04 PM
Good some people are playing I was hoping that I could get a few people together with miss and can play co op with stealth style please let me know if you are will to help thanks again

Ureh
11-21-2015, 05:52 PM
I just got the game at the start of this month, so I've only ever touched the patched version (took nearly two weeks to download the patch + dlc).

Gonna get ps+ soon, hopefully my net'll be good enough to play some coop.

Short first impressions:

First playthrough, pretty much ignored most of the side content, gave me a good first impression (for anyone that enjoys heavy stealth with multiple routes; "dueling" combat; a parkour system that seems to be a combo of ac1/2/B/R + 3/4/Ro; city packed with blooming lights, saturated colours, crammed with detail; and an engrossing soundtrack). The story is pretty straightforward, no heavy duty philosophical debates like in ac1, 3, 4, etc or modern day stuff that's in the others; it's enjoyable enough and it has its moments. I'm on my second run and I'm tackling the side content alongside the story (Altair outfit, only a matter of time). Haven't bumped into any serious glitches or framerate issues yet.

BananaBlighter
11-21-2015, 07:09 PM
I really doubt I'll go back to it now that I have Syndicate. If I'm really desperate for some challenging stealth then I may pop in for a few heists, but apart from that, Unity's Paris is very boring compared to Syndicate's London