PDA

View Full Version : ACU Graphics/Bugs

GongBro.
11-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Hello Assassins!

I bought a new laptop in 13/11/2015, with excellent characteristics, where supposedly I should be able to play ACU without any problem.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6820HK
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX980M 8 GB GDDR5

It turns out that even with all in "ultra", and I've done other tests lowering some of the features, some bugs still appear .
Are they:
- clothes of the crowd suddenly change when I come near
- the faces of the characters also change
- some edges of buildings and/or characters are discolored sometimes, when I move the camera

There is any bug fix for all this? Do I need to install a patch, which is not installed directly in the game?

Best regards

LikeICarehah
11-20-2015, 01:03 PM
did you even read a topic below yours?

YazX_
11-20-2015, 01:04 PM
Hello,

Those are related to textures streaming, please make sure to report this issue to Ubisoft support (link is in my signature) for this issue to be addressed.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Hello Assassins!

I bought a new laptop in 13/11/2015, with excellent characteristics, where supposedly I should be able to play ACU without any problem.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6820HK
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX980M 8 GB GDDR5

It turns out that even with all in "ultra", and I've done other tests lowering some of the features, some bugs still appear .
Are they:
- clothes of the crowd suddenly change when I come near
- the faces of the characters also change
- some edges of buildings and/or characters are discolored sometimes, when I move the camera

There is any bug fix for all this? Do I need to install a patch, which is not installed directly in the game?

Best regards

Hi,

I'm guessing you have the latest driver that was released today?

If you have try these: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332347-ACS-Troubleshooting-Guide-and-Possible-Solutions

Failing that, you can get some further help from the support team - www.support.ubi.com - however I do need to point out that even though you have a pretty powerful laptop - they are not officially supported, so while they may work, it's not guaranteed.

GongBro.
11-20-2015, 01:25 PM
did you even read a topic below yours?

There are to many topics and I could't find a filter to search only for ACU... Sorry, and thanks for you message :)

GongBro.
11-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Hi,

I'm guessing you have the latest driver that was released today?

If you have try these: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332347-ACS-Troubleshooting-Guide-and-Possible-Solutions

Failing that, you can get some further help from the support team - www.support.ubi.com - however I do need to point out that even though you have a pretty powerful laptop - they are not officially supported, so while they may work, it's not guaranteed.

The link you gave me is for ACS... Inside, can I find anything about ACU? Because I've problems with that game, not with Syndicate, I didnt start playing that :)

YazX_
11-20-2015, 02:07 PM
The link you gave me is for ACS... Inside, can I find anything about ACU? Because I've problems with that game, not with Syndicate, I didnt start playing that :)

Here you go:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

on another note, please always use Edit post instead of posting multiple times, you were caught by forums spam filter and got banned, always pay attention on shown forum messages about posting and don't exceed the posting limit, i have unbanned you and restored your thread and posts.

Thx