PDA

View Full Version : The game crashes on windows8.1

gzqzombie
11-20-2015, 01:02 AM
I installed the game by DVD, when I finished, everything seemed okay, then I started the game. After the game showed "When you see the icon, it means it is saving the game", then the whole game was crashed, the windows said that there is a problem and have to close the program.

ydnartitcomb
11-20-2015, 01:59 AM
Sounds like some checking on your computer to make sure of no corrupt files existing, no heat problems, power issues, free space on hard drives...etc...

UbiSmarmy
11-20-2015, 02:19 AM
I installed the game by DVD, when I finished, everything seemed okay, then I started the game. After the game showed "When you see the icon, it means it is saving the game", then the whole game was crashed, the windows said that there is a problem and have to close the program.

Welcome to the forums gzqzombie.

First thing I would recommend doing is make sure that you have the right drivers for your graphics card. Then if you're still encountering issues trying to start the game try a fresh install of the game, you can download the game directly through the Uplay Game Launcher, enter the game's key and then you can get a digital download of the game, or reinstall from the disks. If after trying those you're still unable to play Syndicate please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more in-depth assistance with the issue.