PDA

View Full Version : Assassasin's Creed: Syndicate PC Retail Installation

NeO_mx
11-19-2015, 09:40 PM
I have the AC Syndicate PC retail version and I never installed any games with multiple disks, also the installation section in "ReadMe" is empty. How can I install AC:S?

dnameless1
11-19-2015, 09:58 PM
I have the AC Syndicate PC retail version and I never installed any games with multiple disks, also the installation section in "ReadMe" is empty. How can I install AC:S?

Insert the first DVD (I'm assuming you have 5 DVDs). I'm guessing you'll get an autorun menu (otherwise open a window explorer and lookup "autorun.exe" and run that) with an install option where you can/must select where you want to install the game. It will warn you if that particular drive/partition doesn't have enough space.

Before or after that (forgot, I think before) it will ask for a registration key (probably 16 characters with a "-" between them) that should be on the front of a booklet included with your game). Once it's installing, it will prompt you to insert the next DVD when it's done with the current one. Installing the game may take a while, it's 37.something GB according to the DVD installler.

Alternatively, I think you can install it from the uPlay client instead (download). Haven't done that, but I'm guessing you'd have to start the uPlay client, press "Activate Product" and follow the prompts. Depending on your bandwidth, DVD install might be faster (or slower).

kazbrekker
11-07-2016, 10:39 PM
hi guys.. need some help, while i was installing AC.S disk 1st and 2nd disk was successfully installed, the 3rd however stopped working.. and im stuck. i tried uninstall and reinstall but it doesn't work.. does anyone have any advice?