PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate wont load

jordon234
11-19-2015, 09:21 PM
my assassins creed syndicate wont load i open the game it comes up with the icon in the middle of the screen and that's it nothing more happens
can any one help

GhostAssassinLT
11-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Could you please post your system specs?

Seventh_Order1
11-20-2015, 12:39 AM
my assassins creed syndicate wont load i open the game it comes up with the icon in the middle of the screen and that's it nothing more happens
can any one help

same problem I get the assassins creed logo in the middle of the screen and nothing happens.

GPU GTX 980ti
CPU i7-4790k @4.00 ghz
16 gb RAM

nvidea driver 359.00

windows 10

Can anyone help?

YazX_
11-20-2015, 12:50 AM
same problem I get the assassins creed logo in the middle of the screen and nothing happens.

GPU GTX 980ti
CPU i7-4790k @4.00 ghz
16 gb RAM

nvidea driver 359.00

windows 10

Can anyone help?

Do you have windows 10 latest big update installed?

if yes, uninstall it since there are some reports pointing to it as the cause of this issue and once people uninstalled it, the game runs fine.

Seventh_Order1
11-20-2015, 02:38 AM
I was having the problem before the big windows 10 patch. I have since applied the new windows 10 update and continue to have the same problem. Hopefully ubi can fix it.

dhecky7
12-08-2015, 04:02 AM
I have had the same issue for almost a week. No help from Ubi thus far. I did all of these things and still have had no luck.
WIndows 10-64-bit
i5-4590
GTX 770 2GB
Nvidia 359.06
Multiple Samsung and WD HDDs and SSDs
16 gb RAM

Erin @Ubisoft Support Dec 07, 2015 at 12:46 PM EST
In order to fully troubleshoot the problem that you are having, please try the steps below:

1. Disabling your background applications:

Go to the Start menu on your Desktop. If using Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time.
Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter.
Go to the Startup tab.
Click the option to Disable All.
Press Apply, then Close and pick the option to Restart.

2. Clearing your temporary files:

Go to the Start menu on your Desktop. If using Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time.
Type in %TEMP% and press Enter.
Go to Edit and Select All.
Go to File and Delete.

Note: If you are using Windows 7, you will need to press Ctrl + A together to highlight the files. Once the files are highlighted, you will need to press the Delete key.

3. Make sure the drivers for your video card, sound card, motherboard and processor are up-to-date. Running 2 cards in SLI or running 2 screens can also cause issues. Deactivate SLI or unplug any additional screens you may be using. If you are overclocking, try running at the stock clock settings.

4. Make sure that any antivirus or firewall software on your system is disabled.

5. Install Windows Updates:
Click on the Windows Start button and go to All Programs --> Windows Update. In the left pane, click "Check for updates" and if any are found choose "Install updates."
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/install-windows-updates

To troubleshoot this issue for you, I need two files from your system (Direct X and MS System Information). These files report information about system drivers for your video and sound cards, as well as other vital information about your computer hardware that will help me resolve your problem.

First, make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed on your system. Download the latest version of DirectX from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113.

After installing DirectX, follow these steps:

I recommend that you perform a Clean Boot to see if you can get the game to run. This will rule out any software conflicts on your system.

Please follow the instructions at the link below to perform a Clean Boot.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

If the game will launch from the Clean Boot, we will know that there is a software conflict somewhere that needs to be identified.

If the game does not run then we can rule out any software conflict, and now must figure out what is causing the crash. This could be a multitude of hardware or Operating System faults.

Please let me know what you find out from the Clean Boot test.
You wrote Dec 05, 2015 at 12:31 PM EST
Has anyone at Ubi had a chance to review my question?
You wrote Dec 02, 2015 at 04:10 PM EST
here is the msinfo32 file
You wrote Dec 02, 2015 at 04:09 PM EST
Here is the DxDiag file
Erin @Ubisoft Support Dec 02, 2015 at 03:48 PM EST
In order to fully troubleshoot the problem that you are having, please try the steps below:

1. Disabling your background applications:

Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter.
Go to the Startup tab.
Click the option to Disable All.
Press Apply, then Close and pick the option to Restart.

2. Clearing your temporary files:

Type in %TEMP% and press Enter.
Go to Edit and Select All.
Go to File and Delete.

Note: If you are using Windows 7, you will need to press Ctrl + A together to highlight the files. Once the files are highlighted, you will need to press the Delete key.

3. Make sure the drivers for your video card, sound card, motherboard and processor are up-to-date. Running 2 cards in SLI or running 2 screens can also cause issues. Deactivate SLI or unplug any additional screens you may be using. If you are overclocking, try running at the stock clock settings.

4. Make sure that any antivirus or firewall software on your system is disabled.

5. Install Windows Updates:
Click on the Windows Start button and go to All Programs --> Windows Update. In the left pane, click "Check for updates" and if any are found choose "Install updates."
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/install-windows-updates

To troubleshoot this issue for you, I need two files from your system (Direct X and MS System Information). These files report information about system drivers for your video and sound cards, as well as other vital information about your computer hardware that will help me resolve your problem.

First, make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed on your system. Download the latest version of DirectX from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113.

After installing DirectX, follow these steps:

1. Open your Start menu and look for Run (Win XP), Start search (Win Vista), Search programs and files (Win 7), or Search (Win 8). You can also press the Windows key and the "R" key at the same time.
2. In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) and click OK.
3. Once the DxDiag file is open, click on the "Save all information...” button.
4. Click the save button to save the file as a text file to your Desktop.
5. Open your Start menu and look for Run (Win XP), Start search (Win Vista), Search programs and files (Win 7), or Search (Win 8). You can also press the Windows key and the "R" key at the same time.
6. In the Open box, type "msinfo32" (without the quotes) and click OK.
7. When the program comes up, open the Software Environment section on the left side and select Windows Error Reporting.
8. Make sure that the Windows Error Reporting has also completely loaded prior to saving.
9. At the top, click on File. Then, click on Save.
10. Click the 'save' button to save the file as an .nfo file to your Desktop.
11. Click on the "My Questions" link at the top of this email.
12. Type in your Uplay login name and password and click Login. Click on [Crash on launch] to find your incident.
13. Type a response in the "ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO YOUR QUESTION" section.
14. Click "Choose File" and find the "dxdiag.txt" you saved earlier and click Open.
15. Click on submit to send the file.
16. Repeat steps 13-15 and look for the ".nfo" file to attach the MSINFO32 file.

If you receive an error when attempting to upload the MSINFO32 file stating that it is too large, you will need to compress it using either WinZip or WinRAR. Once received, we will examine your system info and get back to you as soon as we can with a possible solution to your problem.
You wrote Dec 02, 2015 at 03:43 PM EST
My AC: Syndicate does launch and all i get is the attaching AC Symbol. Launching from nvidia. ubisoft, desktop, or ACS.exe file doesnt work at all. Please tell me why my game wont load.

Does the response above address your concern?
Yes - My issue has been resolved. No - I need further assistance.

TICKET DETAILS
Case Reference # 02641287
Date Created Dec 02, 2015 at 03:43 PM EST
Platform PC
Game Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Category Technical Issues