PDA

View Full Version : How to Check if Season Pass is in Account?

alex haden
11-19-2015, 08:46 PM
Ok, Loving it so far (bought the big ben edition), and the season pass should be allocated - so how can I check to see if its there or not?

There was no code with the game, its just allocated when you buy via uplay store?

Thanks
Ian

YazX_
11-19-2015, 09:04 PM
since you bought it from Ubishop then it will be automatically activated with the account you bought it from, however you can check by:

1. Click the down arrow next to your name in UPlay (top right) and choose account information, it will show you all products owned.
2. Click on ACS under games in UPlay, from the left menu click on DLC, it should list all DLCs for the game and if you own any DLC it will write "OWNED" underneath, however, now its empty because ACS is new, maybe after some time when DLCs start coming or when they update it later on.
3. in game menu, EStore --> Browse Bonus Contents

dnameless1
11-19-2015, 10:52 PM
since you bought it from Ubishop then it will be automatically activated with the account you bought it from, however you can check by:

1. Click the down arrow next to your name in UPlay (top right) and choose account information, it will show you all products owned.
2. Click on ACS under games in UPlay, from the left menu click on DLC, it should list all DLCs for the game and if you own any DLC it will write "OWNED" underneath, however, now its empty because ACS is new, maybe after some time when DLCs start coming or when they update it later on.
3. in game menu, EStore --> Browse Bonus Contents

I have the "big ben edition" too. I got separate emails with codes, however upon entering those, I got messages along the line of "already registered to this account". Within the uPlay client the DLC part is still empty, however, like you described, checking in-game the "browse my bonus contents" did show some stuff. So I think you're correct. I think I did have to use the (included inside the DVD box) registration code to make the "the darwin and ****ens conspiracy" content to appear.

edit: hah, funny how that got censored..