PDA

View Full Version : Whoa !!! Sherlock Holmes' fight in Assassin's Creed Syndicate...

Defalt221
11-19-2015, 06:53 PM
Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=444F8jdCzqw

flavorcountry19
11-19-2015, 08:07 PM
Haha that was pretty good! But I do kinda wish the fight clubs were more like that! A more personal one on one battle instead of just a gladiator type battle(although I do think they should have one where you could use your weapons)

cawatrooper9
11-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Haha that was pretty good! But I do kinda wish the fight clubs were more like that! A more personal one on one battle instead of just a gladiator type battle(although I do think they should have one where you could use your weapons)

I think a more one on one situation would be cool, since it's silly that they'd put one guy against like 15- but I guess that would really downplay Jacob and Evie's combat abilities, if they might lose to some Joe Schmoe.

I really wouldn't want a fight with weapons, though. It would remind me of when Arno massacred half the guards in Versailles so that he could have a few more glasses of wine. Kinda puts a bad taste in your mouth when your hero kills innocents for sport.

Defalt221
11-20-2015, 03:10 AM
Lol. Arno's case is hilarious.