PDA

View Full Version : Offline/campaign for two ppl?

Bot.Adeelar
11-19-2015, 04:50 PM
Hello, both my gf and I love the game, and we were thinking to share it on the pc(since we play on the same) but as long as I have been looking throw we can't have two differents progress I'm right? I'm not able to share the game to another Uplay account since is one game x account and neither Ingame(although i might be misstaken) the only way I found out is just to me play it and delete all the progress but that means that she won't be able to play it untill I finish it and that really sucks.

Is there a way to make a backup of the save files so I can delete my progress without worry's, so she is able to play on her own untill is my "turn" and viceversa? or a way to be able to have/play two offlines modes(campaign)?

Thanks for the help and if there is any questions more regarding to this i would be glad to answerd them :D besides sorry for my english :x!

YazX_
11-19-2015, 06:06 PM
Hello,

Yes the only way is to backup then replace saves whenever anyone wants to play, saves are stored here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[ACCOUNT_ID]\1875

just to make sure you understand the procedure:

1. You started playing copy your backup saves from backup folder into the path above..
2. Now you are done, copy your saves from the path above and put them into a backup folder.
3. Paste your GF saves overwriting your saves in the path above.
4. Your GF is done, copy her saves to ANOTHER backup folder.

There is no problem if you both play while UPlay is in online mode, you don't need to be offline BUT MAKE SURE you disable "Cloud sync saves support" in UPlay settings since saves will be synced before and after playing and might overwrite your or your GF progress depending on which saves were uploaded to the cloud.

Bot.Adeelar
11-19-2015, 06:21 PM
Hello,

Yes the only way is to backup then replace saves whenever anyone wants to play, saves are stored here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[ACCOUNT_ID]\1875

just to make sure you understand the procedure:

1. You started playing copy your backup saves from backup folder into the path above..
2. Now you are done, copy your saves from the path above and put them into a backup folder.
3. Paste your GF saves overwriting your saves in the path above.
4. Your GF is done, copy her saves to ANOTHER backup folder.

There is no problem if you both play while UPlay is in online mode, you don't need to be offline BUT MAKE SURE you disable "Cloud sync saves support" in UPlay settings since saves will be synced before and after playing and might overwrite your or your GF progress depending on which saves were uploaded to the cloud.

I really apreciate your answerd and you'r help, :D we were kinda deseperate haha! We would donate few bucks to you if we could :3!

Thankssss!!!