PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Keys

gloops1
11-19-2015, 04:10 PM
I'm playing the Indian part in AC3 guys. I am frustrated in the animal battles here!
I play mouse and keyboard and normally don't have much trouble with the keys , however the
keys called for in these clashes don't seem to work??? Q and E and SPACE bar don't give any
time to have effect. What do you guys do here please. I have to come out of the game and start
again???

gloops1
11-25-2015, 03:49 PM
What on earth does one have to do to get a responce here???????http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/nonchalance.pnghttp://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/nonchalance.png

pw1f
11-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Go to John's Town and look for Bears, move towards a Bear
Key sequence prompts should be:
'E' to prevent Bear from clawing You; followed immediately,
'E' quickly followed by one of three keys; 'left mouse button'; or 'Q' or 'Space'
So you should see on-screen prompts of one of the three following, after the initial 'E';'
'E' 'Q', 'E' 'Space', 'E' 'LMB': dispatching the Bear or
'E' 'Space', 'E' 'Q', 'E' 'LMB': dispatching the Bear
'E' 'LMB', 'E' 'Space', 'E' 'Q': dispatching the Bear.
Wolfs, Bobcats, Cougars and Male Elks give little warning and need immediate response:
with wolves; 'E'
'Q'; or
'Space'; or
'LMB': should be familiar with this as 'Hathway' has sequence, in the snow, tracking 'Conner's' mother.
Male Elks immediately pushing 'E' 'Conner' grabs the horns and pushing 'LMB' will dispatch the animal.
Hope this helps

gloops1
12-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Thanks here pwtf! Hitting those keys so fast is not good for me mate. My reflexes ain't that good! So I end up getting mauled ! However, I have found that hitting the 'W' key AND mouse buttons as quick as I can, helps a lot and I can sometimes turn the attack around! Also, a bit of craft works by leaving some bait and attacking from above works fine. Some kill here

Thanks my friend for your help here!;) (javascript:void(0))

Frag_Maniac
12-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Yeah those were a bit tricky for me at first too, since I was like 54 when I played that game. As mentioned, taking note of the sequence and writing it down as a cheat sheet can help.