PDA

View Full Version : Saves?!

totte115
11-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Why does the save system not work? I see the saves ending up in 1875 folder, which the game creates, and just when i got achievement " Welcome to London" and saw the gear spinning, closed the game and when I was about to play again the [Removed] startup sequence came again with the prolouge and that ********

WHAT is wrong!?

YazX_
11-19-2015, 04:55 PM
Hello,

Please don't dodge the swear filter since its against forum rules, however, i'm not sure why the game didn't save at this point, might be a save bug trigger when finishing the prologue, please report to Ubisoft support, link is in my signature.

totte115
11-19-2015, 05:23 PM
I can literally not play now, and [Removed] support takes a week or three to answer

YazX_
11-19-2015, 05:55 PM
I can literally not play now, and Ubicrap support takes a week or three to answer

the game saves fine, i meant maybe that was a bug trigger after finishing the prologue, please progress further and start the first mission in sequence 1 which is very early in game and the game should save properly.

P.S: Please don't use inappropriate language in your posts to avoid any forums infractions, thanks.

totte115
11-19-2015, 07:36 PM
Yes, I proceeded to when the man asks "What now" and the woman says "I dont know, its you call" or something like that, I waited for a minute or two idling to make sure its saved, AND I see in the savefolder that stuff was written the same minute before I closed, yet it does not load it, and it also says "failed to sync saves"

YazX_
11-19-2015, 09:26 PM
Yes, I proceeded to when the man asks "What now" and the woman says "I dont know, its you call" or something like that, I waited for a minute or two idling to make sure its saved, AND I see in the savefolder that stuff was written the same minute before I closed, yet it does not load it, and it also says "failed to sync saves"

i personally don't have "Cloud saves sync support" enabled in UPlay settings and don't have any issues with saving, perhaps you could try that and see if the cloud is causing this issue.

totte115
11-19-2015, 09:56 PM
WHAT THE **** IS THIS??

Now when I escape the burning train, sequence made, it goes back to the factory, making me do the same again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totte115
11-19-2015, 11:08 PM
Now it crashes instead... Omg.

YazX_
11-20-2015, 12:26 AM
Now it crashes instead... Omg.

crash mostly mean corrupted files, have you tried to verify files from UPlay/Steam depending on your game's version?

totte115
11-20-2015, 10:56 AM
It ALWAYS tells me this "your local savegame data is not in sync with cloud"

I even disabled cloud save yet it does this!

Yes I have tried verifying

YazX_
11-20-2015, 01:12 PM
It ALWAYS tells me this "your local savegame data is not in sync with cloud"

I even disabled cloud save yet it does this!

Yes I have tried verifying

Please try to reinstall UPlay, take a backup copy from the folder first, then uninstall it from control panel.

Download latest version from here http://www.uplay.com and launch it as admin.