PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Syndicate DVD Versione doesn't start-Uplay

armyjoker90
11-19-2015, 11:15 AM
Hello i'm italian, hope you'll understand me. I have purchased a copy of ACS in dvd version, i put the DVD 1 in the drive, click INSTALL, Uplay opens automatically and then nothing appens. bottom left is an inscription that says"HAS 'VERIFIED PROBLEM WITH INTERNET CHECK YOUR NETWORK SETTINGS. We reinstate CONNECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE " but my connection is ok!!! How can I fix this??

Mr_Shade
11-19-2015, 11:49 AM
Hello i'm italian, hope you'll understand me. I have purchased a copy of ACS in dvd version, i put the DVD 1 in the drive, click INSTALL, Uplay opens automatically and then nothing appens. bottom left is an inscription that says"HAS 'VERIFIED PROBLEM WITH INTERNET CHECK YOUR NETWORK SETTINGS. We reinstate CONNECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE " but my connection is ok!!! How can I fix this??

Hi There,

If you have connection issues, please check your connection settings, as per here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/3836/pc-connectivity-troubleshooting/kA030000000ti5yCAA

if that does not help, please contact the support team here: www.support.ubi.com