PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Separate from Gold Edition?

Kalnaur
11-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Someone gifted this game to me tonight in celebration for my birthday tomorrow, a UPlay Code. Now, this was the standard version, and I'm totally interested in having the Season Pass for the DLC involved, but as I've only ever gotten games for UPlay on Steam, I'm curious as to how getting that Season Pass will work. Thanks in advance for kind, helpful replies.

Shaftex
11-19-2015, 09:24 AM
Getting the Season Pass will grant you all access to current DLC & any future content released in the future. It works whether you have the game on Steam or Uplay.

siralex1986
11-19-2015, 09:51 AM
Getting the Season Pass will grant you all access to current DLC & any future content released in the future. It works whether you have the game on Steam or Uplay.

Though, there's currently no way to get the season pass outside of the Gold Edition, so we must wait for Ubisoft to add the Season Pass only option for PC, which most likely will be added later today.

Speedy_PC
11-19-2015, 11:19 AM
G'day all,

The Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass for PC is NOW available at uPlay Shop online and I've already bought mind 5mins ago

Better hurry and grab quick otherwise you could missed out.

Kalnaur
11-19-2015, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Does the Season pass include the Steampunk and Victorian Legends packs that are currently for sale on Steam? I assume I can't buy the DLC on Steam and register it on Uplay.

D.I.D.
11-19-2015, 05:05 PM
G'day all,

The Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass for PC is NOW available at uPlay Shop online and I've already bought mind 5mins ago

Why? They're not going to run out :)

I agree it's worth getting now if you're going to get it, so that you enjoy all the features on your initial playthrough (I got the Gold). Then again, I'm loving AC's London so much so far that I can pretty much guarantee I'll be playing this one again.

Bahjabroni
11-19-2015, 07:11 PM

LOL How can someone "miss out" on a digital product?

Bobz55
11-20-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm getting this error when I try to buy the Season Pass. THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS ARE RESTRICTED AND CANNOT BE ADDED TO YOUR BASKET