PDA

View Full Version : What *time* is Syndicate released on Uplay?

edwalker
11-19-2015, 02:50 AM
I've almost finished downloading. It's about 2am here in London. It says the game is still unavailable, will it become available at midnight US Eastern Standard Time, or will it pop up later in the day? Would be really helpful to know so I can wait up for it or come back to it tomorrow

On the upshot, can't wait for this game. I moved to London about 4 years ago and I love this city, can't wait to see it rendered in a game. This is gonna be awesome. has been such a slog ensuring I don't see any spoilers and waiting while people on consoles got it a month ago

UbiSmarmy
11-19-2015, 03:10 AM
I've almost finished downloading. It's about 2am here in London. It says the game is still unavailable, will it become available at midnight US Eastern Standard Time, or will it pop up later in the day? Would be really helpful to know so I can wait up for it or come back to it tomorrow

On the upshot, can't wait for this game. I moved to London about 4 years ago and I love this city, can't wait to see it rendered in a game. This is gonna be awesome. has been such a slog ensuring I don't see any spoilers and waiting while people on consoles got it a month ago

Syndicate will be available to play at 12am EST, which should be 5am GMT. Since you're already pre-loading the game you should be good to go in no time. Soon you'll be stalking the streets of Victorian London in a dapper top hat.

kriss3d
11-19-2015, 03:12 AM
Uhmm Its around 8 CST now.. It gets released at 12 CST.. Not EST.. So in 4 hours from now..
Basically it means that i could have saved the trip to the store and had slept early to get early up and go to the stores opening and still get the game on time..
I completely agree that a countdown had been in order as there aparently isnt any european servers...