PDA

View Full Version : How to copy AC Syndicate game files to another PC

KkardanAdam
11-18-2015, 08:58 PM
I downloaded the game files on one PC and successfullytransferred the files to another one (because one has faster internet and the other has better hardware). The methods I found online didn't work for me. So, here's an easy way to do it in case other people are interested, too:

Let's say you're moving the game files from PC A to PC B.

1) Copy the "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" folder from PC A to your external drive. The folder is probably located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games

2) Close Uplay on PC B. Make sure it's not running in the background.

3) If you already have an "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" folder on PC B, delete it completely.

4) Now copy the "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" folder from your external drive to PC B to the correct location (which is probably the same one I mentioned in nomber 1)

5) Do not run Uplay. Run ACS.exe which is now located on PC B in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Wait for Uplay to do its thing (thing means some bubbles whirling). When ıt ends or if it doesn't end after waiting for like 5 minutes, do NOT click "preload": Just exit Uplay entirely.

6) Now click that ACS.exe again. This time, you should see "PRELOADED" on the left hand side. If you do, you're all set. If you don't, I don't know. It worked for me :)

YazX_
11-18-2015, 11:56 PM
or:

1. Copy the game to another PC.
2. While on another PC and once the game gets released and the button change to Download, press it.
3. when it prompts you to choose installation folder, browse to where you copied it in step 1.

UPlay will discover all files prior downloading and only download necessary/missing/corrupted files then install it.