PDA

View Full Version : Titan Comic #2 - Interesting scene (spoilers)

Sorrosyss
11-18-2015, 08:17 PM
I've only just got hold of my copy of the second issue. However, for those who have read it, what did you make of the girl supposedly being a Piece of Eden?

I'm guessing it will be explained in the next issue, but it seemed to imply that the girl had another entity within her. We obviously know about Sages, but I don't believe we have had a female one as yet!

Any thoughts?

Update Dec 14th: Ok, just read the third comic and it is confirmed to be Consus.

VestigialLlama4
11-18-2015, 08:39 PM
Looks like Darby McDevitt's canon ideas are being written again.

It depends if this works it into the games. Like we have reports of a different Sage in Syndicate then this one.

So I don't think this counts.

jellejackhammer
11-18-2015, 08:44 PM
Oh boy so i'm missing out On understanding MD without the comics then... Time to buy Them i guess

cawatrooper9
11-18-2015, 09:06 PM
Oh boy so i'm missing out On understanding MD without the comics then... Time to buy Them i guess

I'm just gonna wait until they're released as a graphic novel in a year. Won't need them till then anyway, for AC2016.

RVSage
11-18-2015, 09:36 PM
Looks like the writing team is on the path to rebuild the intrigue, and mystery. to new heights. Should catch hold of the second comic soon

VestigialLlama4
11-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Looks like the writing team is on the path to rebuild the intrigue, and mystery. to new heights. Should catch hold of the second comic soon

Nah...it sounds like usual comic book spin-the-wheel nonsense.

I liked the one-shot comic books best. Brahman told a single complete story no-frills and nothing extended. So it's satisfying and entertaining.

RVSage
11-18-2015, 10:01 PM
Nah...it sounds like usual comic book spin-the-wheel nonsense.

I liked the one-shot comic books best. Brahman told a single complete story no-frills and nothing extended. So it's satisfying and entertaining.

hmm maybe. Brahman was good. But since then they have not expanded on it. apart from the connection of Henry Green a.k.a Jayadeep Mir

VestigialLlama4
11-18-2015, 10:08 PM
hmm maybe. Brahman was good. But since then they have not expanded on it.

It's not meant to be expanded. It's a one-shot.

jellejackhammer
11-18-2015, 10:14 PM
i understand that there is alot of MD in the comics.
hope they will bring this to the games aswell,would give a good impression on the MD as a whole.you can't leave such event's exclusive to other media like this.
you never know with this series,hope the comics isn't a means to exclude some important MD arcs from the games.

RA503
11-18-2015, 11:06 PM
Oh my God is the Lady Eve,they don't talk about this on the game to left for the comic..

I will tell a theory of mine here :

I think that Cecily,Evie and Jacob's mother was one of them,because this both protagonists have precursor's blood and because of this Evie have this name, I hope that this is touched in one of Syndicate's DLC what you think ?

AdrianJacek
11-19-2015, 06:28 PM
We obviously know about Sages, but I don't believe we have had a female one as yet!

Well, the AC4 database stated that a female Sage IS a possibility. Albeit a very improbable one.

I-Like-Pie45
11-19-2015, 06:54 PM
Joan of Arc or Anne Frank probably were the Female Sage, it would explain a lot

Sorrosyss
11-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Looks like Darby McDevitt's canon ideas are being written again.

It depends if this works it into the games. Like we have reports of a different Sage in Syndicate then this one.

So I don't think this counts.

You might be right. But then the expanded universe seems to be becoming more and more relevant. Take Syndicate, we had the lore of the Shroud from Legacy, Galina from Initiates. Then of course we have Arbaaz Mir getting his own game, and being the father of Henry Green. What happens in the comics can't be entirely discounted.

VestigialLlama4
11-21-2015, 01:19 PM
You might be right. But then the expanded universe seems to be becoming more and more relevant. Take Syndicate, we had the lore of the Shroud from Legacy, Galina from Initiates. Then of course we have Arbaaz Mir getting his own game, and being the father of Henry Green. What happens in the comics can't be entirely discounted.

In these situations, they are all acknowledged within the games themselves. To me these Titan Comics will only count if they are confirmed by the games, otherwise it doesn't count.

Hans684
11-21-2015, 02:27 PM

Sydicate is build of everything in the expanded universe, take it away or simply 1 thing and Syndicate's story will be entirely different or collapse, in short. It canabalize the series.

VestigialLlama4
11-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Sydicate is build of everything in the expanded universe, take it away or simply 1 thing and Syndicate's story will be entirely different or collapse, in short. It canabalize the series.

Ah...Projection from an AC ROGUE fanboy, so cute, so guileless and so delusional...

Hans684
11-21-2015, 03:10 PM
Ah...Projection from an AC ROGUE fanboy, so cute, so guileless and so delusional...

Simply applying your standards to Syndicate.

"If you don't practise what you preach you might as well not preach because obviously you yourself don't believe in it."

Sorrosyss
12-14-2015, 08:24 PM
Ok, update. Just read the third comic, and it turns out the girl is inhabited by Consus.

So, Syndicate spoilers;

We knew that Consus possessed someone from Project Legacy, but that was whilst there had been contact with the Shroud. The Titan comic does not make mention of any Shroud, but if there was it seemingly confirms another Shroud to be in the US in this time frame (Salem Witch Trials).

In Syndicate we saw Consus manifest in Violet whilst she was in contact with the Shroud. This might suggest then that Violet, or Alvaro could potentially be inhabited even without the Shroud now.