PDA

View Full Version : Are there any pre order bonuses?

Jessigirl2013
11-18-2015, 07:08 PM
This is a odd question my friend asked me and I cant seem to get a definite answer anywhere so I was wondering if anyone could help?

Do you get anything extra from preordering the special editions such as the rooks, charing cross or big ben edition? Like is they any point pre-ordering or to wait?

She's just wondering because she doesn't want to miss out of any missions or exclusive weapons.

Thanks for the help.:cool:

FinalMind
11-18-2015, 07:58 PM
From what I understand, you get the Artbook, soundtrack, Map, different kinds of "statues" (depending on which edition you get) and the extra missions. Regarding the wait time, I've heard they dont ship a physical copy of the game, but rather sends you a code to download the game. Dont take my word for it, but thats what I've heard.

naumaan
11-18-2015, 08:23 PM
this time they didnt market any bonuses ... may be because they learned their lesson from ac unity .. i wonder if they have done that ...it would have been great

Yaseen0147
11-18-2015, 08:31 PM
I hope we dont have to download the whole game when purchasing a physical copy because ive spoken to a Ubisoft Support Tech guy last week and he assured me that the full setup will be on the CD

Jessigirl2013
11-18-2015, 10:56 PM
From what I understand, you get the Artbook, soundtrack, Map, different kinds of "statues" (depending on which edition you get) and the extra missions. Regarding the wait time, I've heard they dont ship a physical copy of the game, but rather sends you a code to download the game. Dont take my word for it, but thats what I've heard.

No I don't mean the editions I mean between pre-ordering them or not.

Is it true that if you preorder one of the special editions you get the darwins and ****ens missions.
Does that mean if she doesn't pre order she doesn't get them?

Please hurry its less than 2 hours and she needs an answer.:rolleyes:

Thanks

Going4Quests
11-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Darwin and ****ens is free with pre order; but also included in the Season Pass and available the purchase in another pack as DLC.

EDIT: LOL censor