PDA

View Full Version : Escaping...

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 07:20 PM
How about a chance to escape enemy areas after crashlanding or parachuting, Oleg?

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.
(Spitfire & Escape Whiner Member).

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 07:20 PM
How about a chance to escape enemy areas after crashlanding or parachuting, Oleg?

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.
(Spitfire & Escape Whiner Member).

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Would you be interested in taking control of the running pilot and, instead of watching him/her lay down, control it to run back to other side of front line markers, or at least nearest friendly airfield?

Including running across bridges, or swimming across water.

Be carefull, enemy ground units may blast away at the running pilot--a player controlled ground object--and enemy aircraft left returning from mission may strafe it. (this blasting of pilot simulates really getting captured)

XyZspineZyX
11-03-2003, 10:34 PM
LEXX_Luthor wrote:
- Would you be interested in taking control of the
- running pilot and, instead of watching him/her lay
- down, control it to run back to other side of front
- line markers, or at least nearest friendly airfield?

Yes, Actually, I would!
Maybe not in arcade-style dog-fight servers, but in CO-OP's definately.

It would be a huge plus in online-wars where people have scores, and those scores are reset when you are killed or captured.

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 12:10 AM
-- and those scores are reset when you are killed or captured.

It could be neat, the running pilot would have to stay away from towns. Then maybe not if the towns are occupied by enemy the population doesn't like. If there were little FB ladies standing outside of some houses, the pilot could get extra stamina points by going inside for awhile.

NO! I know what you are thinking but that's not it. Stuka ace Rudel found an old house with an old Russian lady who fed him bread ("best meal of my life") and let him sleep ahwile before going running again to German lines. btw, read Rudel's book, he was quite an athalete and he did alot of running to get back to German lines.

Now, as for what YOU were thinking, in THAT case a running pilot would lose stamina by going into a little house with little FB lady, and he would surely be captured, exhausted, shortly after.

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 12:51 AM
found an old house with an old Russian lady /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif ........................................./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

"... l'ignorance est de mise"

"C'est pour ça que c'est bon/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif c'est long/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif " --) Uf-Josse

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 01:00 AM
I wanna be able to eject from my a/c in "FB", parachute safely to the ground, bury my chute so the enemy won't find it, then automaticly be in "Call Of Duty" and run around with my side arm, .45, Luger or whatever(insert fav. hand gun). So I can evade and escape the enemy. Maybe pick up (F key) an enemy machine gun, and steal a car to escape in, while all the time being chased by said enemy.
But I guess that will never happen seeing as they're made by two different companys. But I can dream. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<center>http://www.uploadit.org/files/261003-NewSig_06.gif

"Any information that we receive concerning the real world is carefully controlled"

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 02:42 AM
its more like battlefield 1942 ( secret weapon )... take a jakpat and fly over the enemy line /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif ...........

its oleg room guys /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

"... l'ignorance est de mise"

"C'est pour ça que c'est bon/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif c'est long/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif " --) Uf-Josse

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 06:46 AM
julien673 wrote:
- its more like battlefield 1942 ( secret weapon )...
- take a jakpat and fly over the enemy line
-
-
- Yeah, but it would be "FB" and "Call of Duty" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<center>http://www.uploadit.org/files/261003-NewSig_06.gif

"Any information that we receive concerning the real world is carefully controlled"